Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 07-16-2019, 08:28 PM

Arrow She dislike and hate me,why??

There is one person at job,woman,that dislike me and criticize me badly,talk to me ironically and looking weird to me like she hate me for some reason,like today she told me that i'm acting slow,it's not first time i'm doing like this etc.She is not an executive or anything else,just a cashier into shop.

Why this bad behavior to me,i haven't give her any right to do that,never talked like this to her.May thinks i'm stupid,fine,but what's wrong with her anyway? Tell me please how to react on this.

Last edited by Nightfall; 07-18-2019 at 04:51 PM.
Unread 07-18-2019, 09:35 PM

Re: She dislike and hate me,why??

Hey, i'm no good at reading horary but i wanted to comment on this situation. I had something slightly similar at work. Started first job and working with this guy who the next day i found out he'd complained about me to the manager. Then he came into work a day after when he had no shifts trying to get mine or this other guys but he got sent home. Anyway, he'd gathered intelligence i was working that day, and on monday had written in paperwork that he wasn't happy with the cleaning. He was super rude to me too, unhelpful, slow and lazy but yet calling me all those things but i was new and still learning the ropes.

But later on, another guy joined, i found out he'd complained about him too literally on his first day.

So really, this guy has a problem with everyone and everything, and takes every opportunity to complain.

The point being that there are some people who just work like that, especially towards someone new and inexperienced because they think they have the upper hand with those people. They like workplace politics, being underhanded, and probably just have some irrational fear of someone taking over their job lol!!

I would say, don't even take it personally.

With my extremely limited understanding of horary, i can see your co-workers ruler the moon is approaching your ascendent. Then there's Saturn and Pluto in your first opposing Venus etc. in hers.
To me it feels like her daily affairs and having to manage things (moon) is heavily focused on you, maybe that gives her nothing better to do than to focus her energies (whether they tend to be positive or negative) onto you, and you are feeling those effects.
Also, with venus saturn opposition, she could find that you disrupt her usual rhythm (saturn) from the flow (venus and even moon) that she's used to.
Then there's pluto, so this could just be triggering some of her darker pettier behaviours. I've heard pluto be described as a big sound wave of a gong, perhaps you joining the workplace had that effect on her, suddenly there's this whole other dynamic of a person to focus on.
I also wonder if venus and north node in her sign, looking at and opposing a saturn pluto south node, she's using you as an excuse to feel better about herself, to view herself as better and deserving of more, to improve her self esteem. She wants to view you as other and lesser so she can have it easier. And maybe with saturn pluto south node in your first house, it's reflecting all that burden of criticism and diminishment you're feeling personally.

These are just random observations and attempts at interpreting, i'm not too good at reading these.

What i'll say is, don't blame yourself. This behaviour is a result of her lack of co-operation and agreeableness in personality, it has nothing to do with you. Just like in my work situation, this guy was the only loser, the rest that i've worked with have been generous and kind towards me. When i contrasted them with this person, i realised me being inexperienced is no excuse for someone to treat me like that.
The Following User Says Thank You to SCP11 For This Useful Post:
Nightfall (07-19-2019)
Unread 07-19-2019, 02:01 AM

If this is work related - she could have a relationship with the boss.. lots of secrets too
The Following User Says Thank You to watcherofthesouth For This Useful Post:
Nightfall (07-19-2019)
Unread 07-19-2019, 07:20 AM

Theres friction there with the oppositions, yes. But HATE is a strong word, i doubt very much she hates you, if you only work together.

The best reaction is to NOT react.
Nightfall (07-19-2019)
Unread 07-19-2019, 05:17 PM

Arrow Re: She dislike and hate me,why??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
Theres friction there with the oppositions, yes. But HATE is a strong word, i doubt very much she hates you, if you only work together.

The best reaction is to NOT react.
Well,we work together into a shop,with many other employers over there and she has the role of central cashier,but she is not director,manager,executive employer,the time of the horary is exactly the time we had a conflict and she tried to tell me i was not doing well my job,i'm slow,with an arrogance behavior to me like she is the boss and i should obey to her,i understood what may i didn't do right,but this behavior was unacceptable and bad talking to me this way,so i had to react and defend my self.

I didn't reacted badly,i just had a talk with the boss and let it as it is until next time maybe to see if will try to criticize me negative again.
Unread 07-19-2019, 09:42 PM

Is there any talisman or gemstone to suggest for protection?
Unread 07-26-2019, 12:58 PM

Actually I'm ignoring this person and does the same for me,not even hi/hello etc.

[Deleted sentence containing offensive word, though realizing poster may not have known it was an offensive word. - Moderator]

Last edited by Osamenor; 07-26-2019 at 09:42 PM.
Unread 07-26-2019, 03:34 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

All,

Astrological posts only in this thread. Because it's a horary thread, horary posts only. I've deleted MANY posts that did not follow that rule.

Horary, strictly,
Osamenor
Private messages welcome if they're either moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I answer those on the forum sometimes, and in my practice always, but not in private messaging.

If you would like to read my blog or inquire about my practice, please visit https://www.thebearsnose.com/

I also answer natal chart-based questions in its Ask the Astrologer feature. Submissions very welcome there!
The Following User Says Thank You to Osamenor For This Useful Post:
Nightfall (07-26-2019)
Unread 07-28-2019, 05:23 PM

Horary reading,what is the conclusion and how should keep going with her from now and then?
Unread 07-28-2019, 07:33 PM

Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales

Opposition is not hatred its separation
Hatred is when quested planet is rejecting querents in either fall or detriment
Unread 07-29-2019, 03:54 PM

So what to suppose now? It's just not sympathize me or to ignore. Seperation of what?

Last edited by Nightfall; 08-11-2019 at 08:21 PM.

Tags
dislike, hate