Finding Navamsa Asc

Venusmagic89

How do I find my Navamsa chart ASC? All the online calculates show me which houses of the Navamsa my planets are in but no signs on the houses, so I do not know the lords. Ive tried researching info but can find nothing on how to find Navamsa ASC. Is it just the sign on the cusp of the Rasi 9th house? Or does it have to do with which house my ASC falls in in my Navamsa chart. (My Navamsa chart has my ASC in 2 house so ive assumed my 12th house In natal is the ASC sign of Navamsa but I can't be sure!) Does anyone know how to find this?

Update: so I found one website that listed my Navamsa ASC as Mithuna (Gemini) so at least I know that, but the planets it just shows their houses not signs/degrees although I can infer which signs they are in using whole house system
This would mean my Navamsa ASC ruler (mercury) is in 11 Navamsa house.

However when I looked up the degrees of Punarvasu (my Navamsa ASC) it said it is ruled by Jupiter so I'd like to know if its Jupiter or mercury ruled as mercury traditionally rules Gemini sign.
Or maybe both should be considered. If so Jupiter is in my 5 Navamsa house

I also used astrodienest to calculate my 9 harmonic chart and it also said my ASC for that chart is Gemini (14 Gemini) conjunct rahu. 14 gemini is exact degree of my tropical zodiac sun (sidereel sun is 20 Taurus though and I know thats the one used in vedic)

Last edited: