I think he's here for a reason :)

royal123

hello everyone ! :smile: I'm here to share with everyone a bit of info , i hope to get some opinions and perspectives on . I recently re-connected with a male friend. We've known each other for 8 years. It's always been just a casual friendship, we've always been very close though. Since we've reconnected , we've decided to try getting to know one another on the relationship level.

I'ts been GREAT so far. I feel like the one i've wanted ,has been right under my nose all of this time :surprised:. Any how , i've looked at both our synastry and composite charts and i'm so ecstatic! It looks so promising and describes alot of whats made us such close friends. I was wondering if anyone else could give me their opinions on our charts:sideways: As i am ready to move-in, marry and have children with this man, hopefully i'm not just drunk in love and seeing only what i want to see. Any input guys?

I'll post a link to our charts below .

http://www.astro.com/cgi/aclch.cgi?btyp=acc;cid=ekzfileojNvf5-u1388275281&lang=e&nhor=1&nho2=2#cid=ekzfileojNvf5-u1388275281&lang=e&btyp=acc&uniq=010236_48054&sx2=1&AstroClick.x=402&AstroClick.y=25

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?cid=ekzfileojNvf5-u1388275281&lang=e&gm=a1&nhor=1&nho2=2&btyp=61&mth=gw&sday=29&smon=12&syr=2013&hsy=-1&zod=&orbp=&rs=0&ast=

Janus

Hi Royal123,

I'm not an expert but I'm learning about composite charts at the moment so I'll see if I can help :)

In your composite there is a strong focus on the 1st and 8th Houses. Your Sun, Moon, Mercury and Venus are all in the 1st House in Gemini and conjunct each other. I suppose this would be a stellium with four planets involved! They are all conjunct the ascendant as well. The Composite 1st House shows how the couple functions as a unit rather than two seperate individuals, and how the couple appears to others. With Venus conjunct the Sun and the Moon esp, these conjunctions in the 1st house appear to be quite favorable aspects for you two. The Sun shows the 'purpose' of the relationship, and the Sun in the composite 1st seems to favor love and marriage. The only negative thing i see here is the Moon square Mars aspect. Also, you two might worry to much on how you 'look' as a couple to others.

The 8th House is also strong, with Saturn Uranus and Neptune in it. The composite 8th deals with finances as well as dramatic life changes. It may also be related to sex, I'm not sure ;) The strong 8th house suggests this relationship would transform your lives and have a great impact on you both. Also Jupiter trine Neptune is a positive aspect here. There may a dreamy quality to this relationship perhaps?

The major worry here might be the Mars in the 10th House. In a composite it expresses how the individuals will be able to express their life purpose within the relationship. Mars in the 10th suggests you both need room to do your own thing within the relationship in terms of life goals, however if your goals are similar then this will be easier to do. Joint goals or business ventures will be pursued with energy. You will have to watch out for clashing egos and perhaps tempers though, with Mars square the Ascendant, the Moon and Jupiter.

In general, this appears to be a positive composite. I'm curious about the North Node though - could you post your chart again with the composite north node showing? I think the NN is another important point in composite charts. I'm reading this article at the moment which has information on the composite chart: http://www.cafeastrology.com/compositechart.html. It should be useful to you I hope.

Also, I would like to see a version of your synastry chart that shows the exact degrees of the planets, as it would be easier for me to interpret it that way. One thing I'm fairly sure of is that his Sun seems to be conjunct your Moon. I believe some astrologers consider this a 'soul mate' aspect. Also your Moons are conjunct, so emotionally and feelings wise you should be in tune with each other. Post the exact degrees of the planets and I'll see if I can tell you more.

Janus