Do you guys think he still has feelings

Aysemelek

Well does he still have feelings for me like is he still interested what do you guys think about it?

Attachments

• Astrodienst Online - Free Chart 100%.pdf
    184.9 KB · Views: 58

katydid

You are Mercury/Scorpio in the 3rd of thoughts and communications. It shows that this emotional situation is often on your mind.

He is Jupiter in Aquarius, in his turned 12th. He is in a weak position and may be overwhelmed by other, larger concerns in his life now.

Mercury is in an applying square to Jupiter. I guess the answer would be a NO, indicating that he is in no position to take any further action.

I am no expert so hopefully others will chime in and she more light on the situation.

Aysemelek

You are Mercury/Scorpio in the 3rd of thoughts and communications. It shows that this emotional situation is often on your mind.

He is Jupiter in Aquarius, in his turned 12th. He is in a weak position and may be overwhelmed by other, larger concerns in his life now.

Mercury is in an applying square to Jupiter. I guess the answer would be a NO, indicating that he is in no position to take any further action.

I am no expert so hopefully others will chime in and she more light on the situation.
Thank you for your opinion :)