Venus Mars Opposition, Taurus/Scorpio Axis

librarising222

hello! I am a libra rising with venus and mars in tight opposition in my 2nd house (Scorpio) and 8th house (Taurus). I would love to hear some different takes on this aspect I have! Saturn is co-present with venus in Taurus and it trines my virgo moon (12th house)! Thank you in advance :)

obsidianmineral

hello! I am a libra rising with venus and mars in tight opposition in my 2nd house (Scorpio) and 8th house (Taurus). I would love to hear some different takes on this aspect I have! Saturn is co-present with venus in Taurus and it trines my virgo moon (12th house)! Thank you in advance :)

Sounds like someone invested in relationships. I can’t possibly give a fully detailed explanation without more context, but what I can say is that you might hold a lot of emotional intensity with what you have and with your resources. At the same time you are put into positions where you are forced to share with others. There might often be emotional connections with others that are taxing and draining, which cause anger in you. You are constantly fighting between finding balance between oversharing or not sharing, both emotionally and financially. If Mars is opposing Saturn all the more; you might constantly find yourself with a need to create emotional bonds with others or give to others or not give them at all (Saturn usually manifests itself in two possible ways), but find yourself being constantly let down or disappointed. There might be psychological traumas and feelings of inadequacy in terms of 8th house matters. Perhaps feelings of shame set early on in life which later come boiling up as deep bursts of anger (Mars) and set off by events. You need to find balance between what you consider yourself is yours and an extension of your existence (2nd house) and what is that from others (8th).

Now ALL of what I just said will be very influenced by the position of the rest of planets and also by what these planets rule.