Just need some help interpreting my chart, especially the asteroids.

creepingcreepily

I'm new here and, have no idea how to use this site btw.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_lucifer.79046.7927.jpg
    astro_2gw_lucifer.79046.7927.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 33

Ellen Tran

Hey! You are only 1 year younger than me so thats great :lol:

Here are some aspects I notice:
Moon conjunct Mars in Aries in Mars so you might be quite quick tempered. Mars is the ruler of Aries so you might be even more so than this conjunction in other signs. I'm an Aries Moon with Capricorn Mars square to it so I totally understand how you feel. You're competitive too and might be very into sports to burn out that excessive energy. Both of them in 0 degree, which means they just transit into Aries, therefore making its energy even more prominent. (And us Aries moons are said to be a bit selfish and childish too :lol:)

You have Sun conjunct Venus in 5th house. You must be very creative and also love partying and just having fun in general. But since it's in Capricorn, you might be a bit more serious and reserved in these matters. Sun is also the ruler of your Leo ascendant so this area might be something you focus on a lot. You can have a lot of casual relationships too since this is the house of romance.

Your ascendant is at 29 degree, a critical degree, so in this lifetime you might face a lot of challenges in order to find who you are and be authentic about your self expression. Juno conjuncts your ascendant so you might find it important to look for a partner.

Uranus loosely conjunct your Descendant so you can attract very eccentric and interesting people, but they are not the most 'stable'. Your relationships are somewhat unconventional and there can be a lot of space or freedom within your relationships. the nature of them change unpredictably and sometimes it can be downright chaotic.

Your Mercury conjunct Neptune and Uranus can make you an abstract thinker with some unique and creative ideas. But sometimes your thoughts can be all over the place or you just can't seem to think objectively because of Uranus energy that just likes to mess things up and Neptune energy which creates confusion.

Psyche in the 1st house can make you very receptive to people's energy and emotions.

That's all I have for now. But I think you should work with the basic aspects in the natal before working with asteroids since they can complicate things!

Last edited:

Ellen Tran

Thank you for the response! I definitely agree with what you said about my mars, I do have quite the short temper. I also never noticed that my ascendant is at a 29 I seem to have quite a few29s, and 0 degree. Mainly 0 degrees. I honestly hate having them, especially my 0'00° Aquarius Venus.

youre welcome!

I think 0 degree is the beginning, like you are a new born. You have a lot to learn about that sign so the characteristics are emphasized. The 29 degrees however, is the last degree of a sign. You have kind of 'mastered' that sign in a sense and now you have to use what you have learned about that sign by whatever theme the planet suggests (for example sun, you would go through some challenges with yourself and ego, moon with emotions,etc). I don't have any 0 degree but I have Mercury at 29 degrees Libra and I've read somewhere that the 29 degrees planet exhibits some traits of the next sign, which is very true for me since I feel like my style of communication and also my intellectual interests are somewhat Scorpio-like (psychology, crime books, and the occult).

creepingcreepily

I think I actually have issues with being too unapologetically myself, as opposed to having issues with being my authentic self.
I always wonder how I should interpret psyche conjunct nymphe but, I can barely find anything on nymphe anyway. I also, tend to only see Psyche interpreted with having to do with sexual things, but I also haven't looked up Psyche in awhile so, I can't quite remember. wonder if Neptune has anything to do with my lack of ability to clearly remember things.

Now, I'm interested in looking at aspects to my descendant, since I've never really paid attention to it. I never even noticed that my Uranus conjuncts my descendant. I always do end up in the strangest relationships tho, I Always contributed that to my Aquarius Venus.

I should probably get a better understanding of the basic stuff, but asteroids are what has caught my attention. Now, I just have a lot of vague knowledge about random asteroids.(I keep thinking of new things to respond to you with, goddamnit) -is also an incredibly awkward person who rambles 90% of the time-

Last edited:

Ellen Tran

I think I actually have issues with being too unapologetically myself, as opposed to having issues with being my authentic self.
I always wonder how I should interpret psyche conjunct nymphe but, I can barely find anything on nymphe anyway. I also, tend to only see Psyche interpreted with having to do with sexual things, but I also haven't looked up Psyche in awhile so, I can't quite remember. wonder if Neptune has anything to do with my lack of ability to clearly remember things.

Now, I'm interested in looking at aspects to my descendant, since I've never really paid attention to it. I never even noticed that my Uranus conjuncts my descendant. I always do end up in the strangest relationships tho, I Always contributed that to my Aquarius Venus.

I should probably get a better understanding of the basic stuff, but asteroids are what has caught my attention. Now, I just have a lot of vague knowledge about random asteroids.(I keep thinking of new things to respond to you with, goddamnit) -is also an incredibly awkward person who rambles 90% of the time-

Hey! I’m so sorry for getting back to you so late! I didn’t see your reply at all!
And I’m glad that you keep finding new info. I enjoy getting your responses so keep them coming! :)
I would pay attention to asteroids if they’re conjunct personal planet(s) (esp Sun or Moon) and the axis. I’m also fascinated by asteroids because I think they fill in the gaps that the main planets can’t fully cover. Asteroids are mostly derived from mythology, so to understand better, we should look into the themes of these myths.
One of the asteroid that I identify with the most, and also my favorite, is Minerva (93). Her birth was quite interesting. Jupiter swallowed his first wife, Metis, after he heard a prophecy that his child would overthrow him. After that, he had a horrible headache and I could not take it anymore, so he asked Vulcan to split his head open. Minerva emerged from his head, armed from head to toe, and she later became his favorite child. She was the goddess of wisdom, medicine, patron of art, the laws, biology, father-daughter relationship, horse, warfare strategy (but for peace instead of violence like Ares!). She covered so many aspects that they call her the goddess of Everything!
I have Minerva conjuncts my Ascendant at 0’09, so its theme is definitely significant in my life. My father and I, though we had our fair share of issues, generally have a close bond. I’m the only child and he loves me a lot, to the point of spoiling me sometimes! So I can say that I am his ‘favorite’ child, like how Minerva was to Jupiter. I’ve always been interested in the laws too. I want to become a lawyer since I was young and that ambition sticks with me until now. In terms of art, I am very passionate about it in every form. Drawing, singing, writing, instruments, acting, you name it! (But this can also be the result of Pluto in 5th house so I’m not completely sure about this part).
If you want, you can tell me which asteroids are prominent in your chart and I’ll be more than happy to help you interpret them! But the orbs should not be more than 3 degrees!