What house would you look to see what type of signs you attract?

teardust22

Is it the eight house? Or something else? It doesn't have to be attracting a sun sign. It could be their venus, mars, etc
Which house would you say the type of people you're attracted to? It's funny how my descendant is pisces and mars in aries, but I'm attracted to Virgo guys ^-^ Probably my rising.

teardust22

Thanks yeah thats what I always hear. ^-^ How about an aspect like venus conjunct uranus in aquarius would you say I may attract aquarians? X3
Would someone's sun,moon,mars, or venus in your seventh or eight house be right too?

Chrysalis

But say for example your 7th ruler is pisces, this doesn't necessarily mean an actual pisces, hes maybe a water sign or have pisces qualities.

If your a virgo asc, then you could do with a pisces to clean up for :biggrin:

teardust22

:lol: Agree. I do look for pisces qualities like emotional, passionate, romantic etc. I have sun in 7th house and I look for myself in other ppl something like that :/ I guess we'll both be dependent :andy: Would a mercury there be more stable and not so fantasize. I also have venus conjunct uranus and neptune u.u. so fantasize relationships.

Chrysalis

Thanks yeah thats what I always hear. ^-^ How about an aspect like venus conjunct uranus in aquarius would you say I may attract aquarians? X3
Would someone's sun,moon,mars, or venus in your seventh or eight house be right too?

Venus conjunct uranus is how you are i think, so you maybe get bored quick, end up falling for people you can't completely have, like your freedom and not someone too clingy, prefer to txt them rather than call them, quite private so dont like all the cuddliness and holding hands in public.

Make any sense ?

teardust22

Chrysalis

:O :p now I'm curious. It's not bad to post :lol: I do know you have a moon in gemini. My friend has that and she plays piano and draw. I saw that from your profile :D

thats mine xD
showgif.cgi

Well very well done as yes i do :lol: moon in gemini's are also very quick responders lol, even more so being connected to pluto. And i have a piano but can't play that good, as don't have time for practise with all this astrology studying.

teardust22

Venus conjunct uranus is how you are i think, so you maybe get bored quick, end up falling for people you can't completely have, like your freedom and not someone too clingy, prefer to txt them rather than call them, quite private so dont like all the cuddliness and holding hands in public.

Make any sense ?

I get it. :lol: But im the opposite. :andy:

teardust22

Well very well done as yes i do :lol: moon in gemini's are also very quick responders lol, even more so being connected to pluto. And i have a piano but can't play that good, as don't have time for practise with all this astrology studying.

Are you going to be a astrologist? Pluto energy can make a good one:wink:

Chrysalis

Are you going to be a astrologist? Pluto energy can make a good one:wink:

Well id like to be one day, still got a way to go yet though, its like info overload and my mind feels like a sieve, i keep forgetting stuff and then have to go back over things.

I started out with horary, now dipping also into natal, but yes with the pluto contacts i have i do go very deeply into stuff when im studying etc, i kinda look into everything as i don't want to miss anything vital pieces out, this can then become overwhelming for me, hence then forgetting bits etc.

teardust22

Im not an Aries sun though thankfully, im not too great with Aries people.

Me neither :( my grandma is a really mean person. I don't quite get along with aries, leo, virgos. My dad and my mom are abusive parents. My grandma aries is in my 8th house. My dad leo is in my 12th house. His mars is conjunct my pluto in my 4th house. (Abuse) My mom virgo is in my 1st house. Not sure about her aspects. These three people all play a big role in my life. The people I get along with in my life are scorpios, capricorns, perhaps taurus. I've never met any cancers ^-^

teardust22

Well id like to be one day, still got a way to go yet though, its like info overload and my mind feels like a sieve, i keep forgetting stuff and then have to go back over things.

I started out with horary, now dipping also into natal, but yes with the pluto contacts i have i do go very deeply into stuff when im studying etc, i kinda look into everything as i don't want to miss anything vital pieces out, this can then become overwhelming for me, hence then forgetting bits etc.

:D Me too. I remember when I first started astrology. I got into it on the internet when I was like 10 or something then I found out about birth charts when I was 12 13 I think. Your scorpio and mind. Scorpios just love analyzing. ^-^ I love watching researching horror, crime, supernatural like astrology, mystery, thriller stuff. I found out it could be my scorpio in 3rd house. :lol: