Anybody there to analyse my Nakshatras?

ssen98

Hello, I was born on 26 December, 1998, at 2.15 am in Kolkata. My zodiac sign is Pisces while I am a Libra ascendant. If anyone does a nakshatra-based analysis for me, shall be obliged. Padas in parenthesis.

My specific concern is about my career and settlement.

Lagnapati is in Swati Nakshatra (3)
Mercury in Jyestha (4)
Sun in Moola (4)
Venus in Purva Ashada (4)
Ketu in Dhanistha (3)
Jupiter in Purva Bhadrapada (3)
Moon in Purva Bhadrapada (4)
Saturn in Ashwini (1)
Rahu in Magha (1)
Mars in Hasta (4)

Waiting for answers.

mathur_dinesh

Your Rahu is in a nakshatra of Ketu only if you take mean Nodes which is not generally done in Vedic astrology. So only your Sun and Saturn are in nakshatras of Ketu. The Sun in its period may cause change of place or separation from your mother. Saturn may delay or cause trouble in child birth.
The Moon and Jupiter are in nakshatras of Jupiter. This is good for earnings and job and it will also positively impact your health. Jupiter owns the III and VI houses. It is not a good planet for Libra ascendant. Still it is placed in a trine and its period should be favourable.
Mercury and Mars have exchanged signs and Mars is in the XII house of depletion, denial and expenses. The period of Mercury may off and on create financial constraints and separation from family.
You are now approaching the sub-period of Venus in the major-period of Mercury. It starts from May/2022. It has the ability to promote gains and wealth.
Your VII house of marriage has Saturn stationed there in debilitation. Therefore marriage is bound to be delayed. Mercury has intimate connection with Mars. Hence Mercury major-period will see you married.