Juno conjunct Saturn

chiamaria

Hi all,
I've never really paid much attention to asteroids because there are just so many that they almost feeling meaningless. However, I decided I'd have a look at some in my chart and I found that I have Juno conjunct Saturn in Sagittarius in the 3rd house with an orb of 2. From what I understand, this conjunction speaks of someone who's a severely loyal, born monogamist. This is actually me to a T. I can't even look at another person when I'm in a relationship, not only because I'd feel like I'm somehow cheating with my eyes, but I also just don't find checking out people who are not mine interesting. If I'm taken, other men simply don't exist. I can't do anything casual either. The very thought of it sickens me, maybe due to Saturn ruling my 5th house as well. In some ways it's nice, but in other ways it's also got its downsides I guess. For instance, I may have trouble identifying when a relationship has run its course because I just hate when things end and I always intend to commit for life. It also doesn't help that I have Venus in Virgo, which is a known culprit for being very picky, and my Jupiter in Pisces conjunct Descendant I have found makes me prone to having my kindness taken advantage of. For me it's about defining boundaries, big time, which I'd like to think I've learned to do from my past experience.

Anyway, that being said, I'm not going to change who I am and am not interested in advice on that. What I'm interested in knowing is if anyone on here has the Saturn-Juno conjunct and bonus points if in the 3rd house like mine. Do you feel it affects your life somewhat? If so, in what way?

Anyway, here's my chart for reference (will take down after a while):

Edit: Chart removed.

Last edited:

Humanitarian

:juno: conjunct :saturn: is a aspect that indicates that the first marriage in your life is later than other people marriages. That's also mean this person(you) is talking in a well-reserved and loyal way too. And your way of talking is also philosophically good and the communication in your family is based on philosophies and religions and your way of taliking is also a little religious too( because he have :juno::conjunct::saturn: in :sagittarius:).

Last edited:

chiamaria

:juno: conjunct :saturn: is a aspect that indicates that the first marriage in your life is later than other people marriages. That's also mean this person(you) is talking in a well-reserved and loyal way too. And your way of talking is also philosophically good and the communication in your family is based on philosophies and religions and your way of taliking is also a little religious too( because he have :juno::conjunct::saturn: in :sagittarius:).

Hi Humanitarian. Just saw your response a few months later for the first time. Thanks very much for chiming in! You're no doubt right that my first marriage will be later than for most :lol:, and yes, I'm loyal to a fault. My way of talking would probably lean towards philosophical more so than religious, but even then it's about the spiritual nature of existence more than anything, and I don't go overboard with it.

Humanitarian

Hi Humanitarian. Just saw your response a few months later for the first time. Thanks very much for chiming in! You're no doubt right that my first marriage will be later than for most :lol:, and yes, I'm loyal to a fault. My way of talking would probably lean towards philosophical more so than religious, but even then it's about the spiritual nature of existence more than anything, and I don't go overboard with it.
Hello! I'm coming back to astrology