Saturn transit

Starr22

Hey everyone! Im still new to astrology, so bare with me.
Im wondering if anyone could provide me some insight on an upcoming Saturn transit in my chart. Ill attach my chart, but in short: I have Venus, Neptune, and the south node conjunct my ascendent in Aquarius and Saturn is making its way around.
Does anyone have any personal experience with this transit?
I can find information online about saturn conjunct venus, or saturn conjunct ascendent transit, but I was wondering if someone could help me interpret the transit to all points!

Attachments

• astro_24gw_stara_2020930.74969.43657.jpg
    astro_24gw_stara_2020930.74969.43657.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 23

Lin

Jupiter will cross your ASC just before Saturn does. It will conjunct your Uranus and Venus before Saturn does....but one thing is the same: Both will be square your Jupiter at almost the same time....

Saturn square Neptune is often a ''rude awakening.'' But the fact that Jupiter is making its contact first means you may be in some trouble with either deception, addiction or fantasy.

Saturn will be harder on anyone who is living less honestly ....whether it's dishonesty with others or oneself....and often this type of 1st house square 4th house can mean arguments and personality differences with people you now get along with...or coming into contact with new people whose personalities clash with yours.

It's a bad time for any type of gambling.

Lin