Venus opposition Pluto in synastry

Abby83

Has anyone ever had this with someone in synastry where you were the Venus person?

My mother in law is aries in venus in her chart and I am pluto in libra in my chart. We oppose each other exactly and absolutelu hate each other. We just dont get along. She is a bitter evil woman and I like sweet peaceful fair environment and love. We are nothing alike.

I have venus in virgo so have never had a pluto opposition experience yet. However I have had t pluto square venus and that was very difficult too.

ChildOfVenus

Wow you two really hate each other? I have this aspect with someone I'm Venus and he's Pluto. I don't hate him though but we also have Venus trine Pluto in composite.
My mother in law is aries in venus in her chart and I am pluto in libra in my chart. We oppose each other exactly and absolutelu hate each other. We just dont get along. She is a bitter evil woman and I like sweet peaceful fair environment and love. We are nothing alike.

I have venus in virgo so have never had a pluto opposition experience yet. However I have had t pluto square venus and that was very difficult too.

Abby83

No you're not venus if your asc is leo. You are sun in your chart. When I said I am pluto in my chart it's because my asc is scorpio and pluto is the ruler. My mother in law's asc is Taurus and venus is in aries. So our rulers (which represent us in our charts) oppose each other in synastry.

jkxx74

Premium Member
Has anyone ever had this with someone in synastry where you were the Venus person?

Yes although in my case I'm Pluto. It is an interesting aspect to say the least and seems to pop up a lot in what I consider my normal/meaningful relationships. I've also had the conjunction (as Pluto again) and the opposition but in composite with the same general description. Love all the people involved so it didn't produce any hate in my case although as others have pointed out it is an intense one.

ChildOfVenus

I see I've read where people have said sometimes with the opposition both the Pluto and Venus person can feel repulsed by each other.
Yes although in my case I'm Pluto. It is an interesting aspect to say the least and seems to pop up a lot in what I consider my normal/meaningful relationships. I've also had the conjunction (as Pluto again) and the opposition but in composite with the same general description. Love all the people involved so it didn't produce any hate in my case although as others have pointed out it is an intense one.

jkxx74

Premium Member
That does fit the opposition being that it encourages projection onto the other person and Pluto having the vaguely/not so vaguely dangerous vibes it puts out. If the two people aren't pretty certain they're ok with each other it could work out that way.

Repulsion instantly makes me think venus square/opposite saturn though as that one is likely to manifest very quickly though obviously it's not a popular interaspect that people discuss.

ChildOfVenus

I've read about Venus square or Opposition Saturn in synastry people say it's a bad aspect.
That does fit the opposition being that it encourages projection onto the other person and Pluto having the vaguely/not so vaguely dangerous vibes it puts out. If the two people aren't pretty certain they're ok with each other it could work out that way.

Repulsion instantly makes me think venus square/opposite saturn though as that one is likely to manifest very quickly though obviously it's not a popular interaspect that people discuss.

RisingSag

Ive had venus opposite someones pluto. We had a very deep connection and intense attraction. But this opposition took place on his nodal axis with my venus on his south node.

ChildOfVenus

Was he ever verbally abusive? I've read that sometimes this happens with this aspect. That the Pluto person can be verbally abusive.
Ive had venus opposite someones pluto. We had a very deep connection and intense attraction. But this opposition took place on his nodal axis with my venus on his south node.

jkxx74

Premium Member
Was he ever verbally abusive? I've read that sometimes this happens with this aspect. That the Pluto person can be verbally abusive.
I don't think so unless the Pluto person is aggressive naturally (strong Mars or Mars square AC or something like that) however they'll have to get used to being invested in the other person constructively which can take some effort with the opposition especially.

ChildOfVenus

You mean if the Pluto person has Mars conjunct Pluto in their natal chart?
I don't think so unless the Pluto person is aggressive naturally (strong Mars or Mars square AC or something like that) however they'll have to get used to being invested in the other person constructively which can take some effort with the opposition especially.

oleanna

A close friend of mine had his Venus in opposition to Pluto in synastry with a woman he was having an endless affair with.
IT never got serious and committed. Has been a very sexually based thing.

They started as friends and that seemed to be a very fruitful connection so far, but when they opened the box of "benefits" it ruined the friendship and poisoned the whole contact, - which is of course anyway the normal way these things go.

He felt on a string, somehow following her most of the time. She hasn't been that manipulative, so we as surrounding friends didn't understand the strange effect she obviously had on him.

He felt drawn towards her and hated her for that. Often saying he wouldn't touch her anymore, wished to go back to pure friendship, he then even initiated the sexual thing again and again.
Hating himself for it, - and blaming her, not really knowing what for.
Like he was caught.
Then, one day, he cut the strings, more or less from one day to another. He had met a girl, a rather shallow connection, it he used the effect of the first weeks with the new girl, to finish the endless affair.

Astrologically interesting: in their synastry they had Uranus strongly involved and he had a strong natal/transit influence mars/Uranus, when he cut the strings.
He felt afterwards exhausted and sort of empty and disappointed.
Seems as he still misses her in his life, - but he feels as she is a devil he shouldn't be in contact with.

ChildOfVenus

Wow thanks for sharing this do you know if they had a Venus/Pluto aspect in their composite chart? Along with the Venus/Pluto opposition in synasty. I also have a Venus/Pluto aspect in composite with this person. Why did he hate her? I mean was she bad to him? Did she not care about him at all?
A close friend of mine had his Venus in opposition to Pluto in synastry with a woman he was having an endless affair with.

They started as friends and that seemed to be a very fruitful connection so far, but when they opened the box of "benefits" it ruined the friendship and poisoned the whole contact, - which is of course anyway the normal way these things go.

He felt on a string, somehow following her most of the time. She hasn't been that manipulative, so we as surrounding friends didn't understand the strange effect she obviously had on him.

He felt drawn towards her and hated her for that. Often saying he wouldn't touch her anymore, wished to go back to pure friendship, he then even initiated the sexual thing again and again.
Like he was caught.
Then, one day, he cut the strings, more or less from one day to another. He had met a girl, a rather shallow connection, it he used the effect of the first weeks with the new girl, to finish the endless affair.

Astrologically interesting: in their synastry they had Uranus strongly involved and he had a strong natal/transit influence mars/Uranus, when he cut the strings.
Seems as he still misses her in his life, - but he feels as she is a devil he shouldn't be in contact with.

jkxx74

Premium Member
You mean if the Pluto person has Mars conjunct Pluto in their natal chart?
I was thinking more of the square though the conjunction could do it if Mars and Pluto are squaring something else in the chart.

Why did he hate her? I mean was she bad to him? Did she not care about him at all?
The psychology of these aspects is sort of that they overwhelm you so you lose control of yourself and do things you wouldn't normally do - at least in many cases that seems to be the way it goes. So for the Venus person it's like a drug addiction they can't get away from and that could make them hate the other person.

ChildOfVenus

I see so the Pluto person doesn't care about Venus with the opposition?
I was thinking more of the square though the conjunction could do it if Mars and Pluto are squaring something else in the chart.

The psychology of these aspects is sort of that they overwhelm you so you lose control of yourself and do things you wouldn't normally do - at least in many cases that seems to be the way it goes. So for the Venus person it's like a drug addiction they can't get away from and that could make them hate the other person.

oleanna

Sorry, i don't know about the composite.
She loved him, as far as I understood. She really cared about him.
And I remember him saying she had been the only real contact he experienced in those years. He meant, that she'd understand him completely and he had not to hide as he usually did.
Just, she wouldn't be perfect enough, not exactly his type of woman, some years older, and -- I'd say she was smarter, simply classy, I liked her, but just met her twice.
I assume he couldn't bare the fact that he was dependent on her sexually. And he had no clue why. She would be in town, text him, and he would go to see her, immediately, like a puppet on a string.

Maybe the Pluto effect is, that the other person feels a bit helpless, a bit controlled, unfree and less capable.
As if you can't win the game.
So he simply ended it.

Wow thanks for sharing this do you know if they had a Venus/Pluto aspect in their composite chart? Along with the Venus/Pluto opposition in synasty. I also have a Venus/Pluto aspect in composite with this person. Why did he hate her? I mean was she bad to him? Did she not care about him at all?

Abby83

Like he was caught.

This story to me sounds like more of a Uranus thing. I frequently see stories like this with ppl who have strong Uranus in good aspect to venus or mars.

ChildOfVenus

What you said about your friend and the woman really sounds a lot like me being the Venus person. Everything you said about your friend being Venus I can relate with. I've also read online where people say that Venus is usually the one who is obsessed with Pluto I can say this is also true for me. I remember reading where people were saying that for Venus sometime it feels fatal and It's true.
Sorry, i don't know about the composite.
She loved him, as far as I understood. She really cared about him.
And I remember him saying she had been the only real contact he experienced in those years. He meant, that she'd understand him completely and he had not to hide as he usually did.
Just, she wouldn't be perfect enough, not exactly his type of woman, some years older, and -- I'd say she was smarter, simply classy, I liked her, but just met her twice.
I assume he couldn't bare the fact that he was dependent on her sexually. And he had no clue why. She would be in town, text him, and he would go to see her, immediately, like a puppet on a string.

Maybe the Pluto effect is, that the other person feels a bit helpless, a bit controlled, unfree and less capable.
As if you can't win the game.
So he simply ended it.

Last edited: