Is my exam result entered in the system incorrectly?

Nobi

I am a highschool student and my exam result was announced in one lesson but the exam was a exam that I expected full points. But the system says I got 80 out of 100.There is a boy in my class and his school number is x and my school number is x+1. He wrote to the class whatsapp group that he got 98 out of 100, but he expected 83 out of 100 when he calculated the result of the exam that this was not possible.I wrote a message to the teacher saying that, I expected higher than the 80 out of 100 so I wanted my exam paper to be checked again. The teacher didn't care and reply my message. I think the exam result was entered in the system incorrectly.I'm thinking of going tomorrow, but after the teacher's reaction, my self-confidence has diminished. What do you see in the horary chart?Is my exam result entered in the system incorrectly?Is my exam result confused with someone else's?
https://pasteboard.co/JTaXwBK.png

Nobi

I will learn the result tomorrow. Anyone who wants to practice can do it with this chart. I will tell the result when I learn.

katydid

I will learn the result tomorrow. Anyone who wants to practice can do it with this chart. I will tell the result when I learn.

I will take a practice swing because I don't know for sure how to answer this specific question....

I will say YES---it was incorrectly entered---- you are Mars and the testing would be signified by Saturn, ruler of the 3rd.

Saturn is in an applying tight square to Uranus.

The Moon is in an applying square to Pluto in the 3rd of testing.

I will say that you will be able to get it sorted out because you are Mars in the 8th, making an applying Trine to Saturn in the 3rd.

Bunraku

Actually curious what the result is here.

Saturn, high school, is dignified in its own house.

Moon is effectively VOC with its final aspect to Merc being incomplete/interrupted due to it changing signs.

Nobi

The teacher miscalculated my exam result(1 point less). So my exam result is 81 out of 100.But the teacher entered 80 out of 100 in the system.There is not much difference between the result of the exam that the teacher entered into the system and my actual exam result. But my exam result has changed. I guess "Yes" it will be right answer for the chart.

IleneK

Premium Member
The teacher miscalculated my exam result(1 point less). So my exam result is 81 out of 100.But the teacher entered 80 out of 100 in the system.There is not much difference between the result of the exam that the teacher entered into the system and my actual exam result. But my exam result has changed. I guess "Yes" it will be right answer for the chart.

Since your question was

Is my exam result entered in the system incorrectly? and you said "the exam was a exam that I expected full points"

I would say that the answer is "no" your exam result was not entered incorrectly.
It was correct that you did not get full points.
The score that was entered was way closer to your correct score of 80 [off by only 1.25%] than the nearly full points that you expected.

Last edited: