Is he dating someone else?

tatiana12

astro_2gw_does_he_have_a_lover_hr.81502.36468.png

I really like this guy but I am a little worried if he is dating somebody else?
please help me

tatiana12

Venus is in his/7th house, and he/Merc and Venus met by sextile in September. So he may be involved with someone else.

He is not my boyfriend, nor did we go out, I just like him, is there a chance that the chart says something about me? Maybe he likes me ...

IleneK

Premium Member
He is not my boyfriend, nor did we go out, I just like him, is there a chance that the chart says something about me? Maybe he likes me ...

He/Mercury is moving toward you/Jupiter to meet by sextile, which is a weak contact. Not much interest based on reception between your two significators.
It seems pretty luke warm to me right now.

tatiana12

He/Mercury is moving toward you/Jupiter to meet by sextile, which is a weak contact. Not much interest based on reception between your two significators.
It seems pretty luke warm to me right now.

I'm sorry, I do not know much about astrology, so it is about another girl, and I have no chance with him?

IleneK

Premium Member
I'm sorry, I do not know much about astrology, so it is about another girl, and I have no chance with him?

To me is it just possible you have a chance, but I don't see it as being likely. It does appear he is involved with someone else at this time. I can't tell you anything more definitive than that.

tikana

That venus in 7th ...makes me lean to yes to another woman in his life.
Nothing serious but still someone else