Double Whammy Confusion!

Astrodawn

Good Morning Everyone!

I need your experienced advice on some aspects I have with my partner which are causing me some real confusion.

I have always read and believed that sun trine mercury is a fantastic aspect to have in synastry regarding being able to talk and understand each other and being able to sort anything out be it bad or good.

My partner and I both have:
HIS sun trine MY mercury (within 2 degrees) 10H-5H
MY sun trine HIS mercury (within 2 degrees) 5H -10H
making it a double whammy, and our composite sun is conjunct mercury in the 7th house, so why do we communicate so badly? So badly in fact that had to split from each other last week over an ongoing battle with him preaching/telling/dictating to me how we can work to make a business on the internet, with me not allowed an opinion or even being able to offer any sort of imput without him blowing off on one.

We or should I say I have a heavy imput from his planets along my MC/IC

My MC 4 Taurus exactly conjunct his mercury and jupiter
My IC 4 scorpio exactly conjunct his Uranus
My sun/moon midpoint is also 4 degrees scorpio.

I think his big overinflated ideas (mercury/jupiter) are all being projected onto my work (MC) and he can only see that he can achieve what he wants through me, but while hes doing this its becoming disturbing at home (Uranus/IC) because he is relentless and goes on and on for days at a time non stop without allowing me any opinion till I feel as though my mind is going to cave in from exhaustion, which in turn is making my job as a lecturer difficult due to mind stress!
This is where my main confusion comes in with sun/mercury trines???

Since hes been gone last week we have seen each other a number of times and are totally in love Venus (exact 0 degrees) trine Venus, and it looks as though we are going to get back together but yesterday he started with this job thing again and I dont know if I can stand it and if i should make or try to make the break now instead of allowing him to live with me again.

Its a bad case of CANT LIVE WITH HIM - CANT LIVE WITHOUT HIM!

Well haha I could live with him happily if he allowed me an opinion, and please dont say speak to him about it because i have till im blue in the face!

me 23rd decemeber 1964 8.10 pm manchester UK

him 12th april 1976 12.40pm wolverhampton UK

Any opinion or advice would be gratefully recieved!

Dawny x

Astrodawn

DawnDanSynastry.gif

flea

I first notice the aries....learning about the positive expression of ego is a biggy for aries sun. Is it a good idea that you work together?? Always a big ask if you are around each other 24/7.

Interesting issue....... how well do you communicate if it is not about work??

His mars and pluto in the 3rd could be worth considering. Also venus rules your 10th house sag in 4th and mars rules his in cancer in12th. So you have different needs in that area.

Love Light Flea

ps my mum and dad have mercury conj nmercury and they divorced after 39 years, were not able to communicate together about emotional issues for the whole of the marriage yet able to talk intellectually very well. Oh it was is pisces which is debilitated

Last edited:

Astrodawn

Hi Flea!

I have posted up the synastry chart to make things clearer.

When we are not talking about his idea of us making money with this work project he has planned for me, we get on fine, its just over the past few months Ive had enough of having NO opinion and having to listen to him and have shut down communicating with him. I actually think his ideas are good they just wont work without fine adjustment and tuning (me ideal for this with virgo) but he wont listen!

You said "is it a good idea for us to work together?" That question has not entered his head he has become all consumed Ive even said to him "You do it on your own and Ill support you but he sees me as the one with the clout who can make his dreams possible" so whether it is good or not HE WILL MAKE ME SEE THE LIGHT! ;) haha

Dawn

Last edited:

flea

yes I see the chart and have amended my comment. Aries MC too aswell as sun.....good luck in defining your boundaries clearly.

We all have certain learnings to do in this life time. As you can see the astrology you have a choice as to which bits you take on and those you would prefer not to disturb..

Love Light Flea

Astrodawn

Flea do you think things will never resolve in this area then, because of the Super ego'd aries in the 10th House.

I know hes selfish etc but have always known this and it doesnt trouble me (dad was an aries and think Im used to it)
Im just getting short on time as to whether he comes back to live with me or not, you know what its like when reading your own charts and the bias you see.

The positives we have are a deep love, we hug for hours like we are on a battery recharger, we are a formidable partnership if any outsider tries to upset either of us, I fancy him like no other man on the planet and we do fit into our own stereotypical roles of man /women.

Thanks for your time
Dawn

flea

I do not have a crystal ball and you are the only one who knows and should know your heart.

There is a good kind of selfishness. If you can love yourself you can love anybody! If you are honest in your relationship in communicating what is beyond your boundaries and how this has a negative impact on you then, why not. Learning to say no and meaning and staying with it through a tough period to come to resolution is the sign of strong personalities and a strong relationship. maybe it means communicating depply with how you feel about certain things, which means knowing yourself well.

If all else works apart from the work, why not give it a go. I have an idea that one relationship never fulfills every part of you but you are balanced also with family and friends which gives a kind of balance to one's life.

Love as they say conquers all, and sometimes that means being clear and honest, even if it means hurting someones' feelings for a while for ultimately their greater good.

Hope all works out for you......

Love Light Flea

Astrodawn

Cheers Flea

Anyway hes back now! we have worked out how to discuss the work thing, he has to write down the plan of what he wants done and has promised not to go on haha we will see about that one!

At the end of the day after the anger of the argument had gone we both realised how much we love each other and for no other reason than us being ourselves. Plus were both addicted to each others hugs haha

Ta ta for now anyway hope im not back on next week saying that ar....ole blah blah

Dawn :)