Let's talk Scorpio and the revenge thing, seems more bark than bite.

The19thLaw

I honestly feel like the signs that tend to wreck a Scorpio and get the better of them are public signs, the Air signs (Gemini in particular) and Leo come to mind. The reason being, Scorpios rely on sneak attacks and outing you in public but the second they are on the defensive in public, the cool exterior breaks down. I think Scorpios fight better in secret and behind closed doors where they can show their true selves but in public they lose when they go against signs that are particularly good at striking back.

A Scorpio might do damage if they are with their clique and in their realm of followers but if you drag that all into the public and get as many eyes on it as possible, they almost always lose. The reason being they try to play the good guy and someone looking out for the greater good but once you dig in enough, it turns into an exposure of showing their true colors.

I think Leos and Scorpios are very alike in that they want power, money, sex, and to climb the ladder. The issue is, Leos are proud of being douchebags while Scorpios are more of the nice guy trying to be her friend and hoping she sleeps with him.

Hkk

Account Closed
I honestly feel like the signs that tend to wreck a Scorpio and get the better of them are public signs, the Air signs (Gemini in particular) and Leo come to mind. The reason being, Scorpios rely on sneak attacks and outing you in public but the second they are on the defensive in public, the cool exterior breaks down. I think Scorpios fight better in secret and behind closed doors where they can show their true selves but in public they lose when they go against signs that are particularly good at striking back.

A Scorpio might do damage if they are with their clique and in their realm of followers but if you drag that all into the public and get as many eyes on it as possible, they almost always lose. The reason being they try to play the good guy and someone looking out for the greater good but once you dig in enough, it turns into an exposure of showing their true colors.

I think Leos and Scorpios are very alike in that they want power, money, sex, and to climb the ladder. The issue is, Leos are proud of being douchebags while Scorpios are more of the nice guy trying to be her friend and hoping she sleeps with him.

Lmao I know a Scorpio just like that. narcissist, has a harem etc

I can’t see what you see in Leo’s though. Must be your personal experiences

greybeard

I knew a man who, as a boy, was bullied and beaten by an older boy. The man I knew had a Scorpio Moon.

As a teenager, my friend studied and practiced martial arts. He earned a black belt.

Then he returned to his hometown...and took the bully apart, piece by piece.

Sounds like vengeance and retribution are alive and well in Scorpio.

obsidianmineral

I've got Mars in Scorpio in the 4th house and I'm so against revenge! I'm just obsessed with not giving up sometimes. I don't care about other people behaving wrongly, I just wanna be strong myself.

I have a Scorpio moon and Aries sun. The Aries anger carries more of a grudge, IMO, because it is too hardheaded to let things go. The Scorpio, the emotional me, lashes out in initial anger but then just runs away to hide and nurse wounds. The difference is that those wounds on the Scorpio moon don’t scab over. IMO Scorpio moon keeps wounds raw, they don’t heal. So they later can lash out again, not because they’ve been plotting revenge, but because they’re still injured and defensive.

PlutoLibScoAsc

I have a Scorpio moon and Aries sun. The Aries anger carries more of a grudge, IMO, because it is too hardheaded to let things go. The Scorpio, the emotional me, lashes out in initial anger but then just runs away to hide and nurse wounds. The difference is that those wounds on the Scorpio moon don’t scab over. IMO Scorpio moon keeps wounds raw, they don’t heal. So they later can lash out again, not because they’ve been plotting revenge, but because they’re still injured and defensive.

Aah, this is so true for me (in the case of the moon). My moon in 8th feels the same, the wound never heals (is conjunct chiron, another reason that makes it prominent).

chiamaria

My first ex was a stereotypically vindictive, secretive and manipulative type of scorpio. When he dumped me online, he made it sound as if the breakdown of the relationship was my fault. Then he called me a couple of days later as if to get back together with me but then a few days after that he mysteriously back-tracked and was being extremely cruel and vindictive for no seemingly visible reason. The things he said were so under-the-skin sly and savage that it traumatised me and I kept angrily ruminating over them for a couple of years after that until I finally got over him. He made me feel so powerless and emotionally traumatised during the whole break up that I was actually wary of scorpios for a while after that. Wow, what a nice introduction into the dating world. I thought most guys would be as cruel as him. When we were at mutual friends' parties a few months later, he treated me like I was air, which just added to the hurt even more.

Needless to say, years later I found out that, while we were together (albeit briefly) he'd been cheating on me and, unbeknownst to me, he and a mutual friend of ours had a temporary fall-out over it because the friend was angry with him for what he was doing behind my back 🤣. I felt pretty vindicated when I found that out (though I already no longer felt like I was at fault).

OuterPlanets89

I have a Scorpio Venus conjunct Pluto in the 1st (Venus is my chart ruler) and if I feel I've been betrayed by someone I'm in a relationship with, I'll likely go ice cold, or drop them altogether. I know this isn't the healthiest reaction, but those Venus/Pluto feelings run deep. I have Libra/12th H/Neptune in my chart so I'm pretty forgiving otherwise.

But like it's been mentioned in this thread, everything will happen out of the light of the public eye. There are levels and levels to it, and I'll never resort to shallow revenge. The Scorp Venus/Pluto combo makes you understand what really makes someone tick, and if there's any revenge involved, they won't really know it, especially with Venus involved.
Aries Sun / Scorpio Moon seems to produce more stable individuals than the opposite, from what I've found via experience. Aries Moons instinctively act out their Sun's feelings, and with Scorpio Sun, there's a lot there. Meanwhile your combo works better because the Moon functions better in an intuitive sign than an instinctive, while Aries Sun usually has a solid sense of self, if aspected well.

The19thLaw

Lmao I know a Scorpio just like that. narcissist, has a harem etc

I can’t see what you see in Leo’s though. Must be your personal experiences

I see having a harem as more of a Libra, Leo, or Gemini thing. Scorpios get too attached and obsessive to have much of a harem and they fall apart fast, mentally and emotionally.

The19thLaw

I think the issue with Mars ruled signs is that they will start the fight but they will be the ones getting finished as well. It seems like a theme, they go around barking up the wrong tree and get a lesson they will soon never forget. I think in general, all mars ruled signs are more bark than bite except for Capricorn.

Opal

Premium Member
I see having a harem as more of a Libra, Leo, or Gemini thing. Scorpios get too attached and obsessive to have much of a harem and they fall apart fast, mentally and emotionally.

I knew Scorpio woman many years ago. She rented a large home, outside of town. She met this guy, he moved in. She bored of him, so she started seeing another man. She moved him in to the house. She bored of him. At one point she had five guys living in the home, none left, you could feel the tension in the house, but none left. It was different. Rather weird, rather uncomfortable place to visit, so we stopped.

Osamenor

Staff member
I knew Scorpio woman many years ago. She rented a large home, outside of town. She met this guy, he moved in. She bored of him, so she started seeing another man. She moved him in to the house. She bored of him. At one point she had five guys living in the home, none left, you could feel the tension in the house, but none left. It was different. Rather weird, rather uncomfortable place to visit, so we stopped.

So she had her current boyfriend and four exes all living with her at once? Did they all know about her relationships with the others? I don't see how they could've been living together and not known.

Sounds like a strange kind of polyamorous arrangement to me.

Makes me wonder what kind of configuration her seventh house had, and what was going on with her Uranus. Do you know which Uranus sign generation she belongs to?

Opal

Premium Member
So she had her current boyfriend and four exes all living with her at once? Did they all know about her relationships with the others? I don't see how they could've been living together and not known.

Sounds like a strange kind of polyamorous arrangement to me.

Makes me wonder what kind of configuration her seventh house had, and what was going on with her Uranus. Do you know which Uranus sign generation she belongs to?

I wish I knew more of her chart. It was before computer generated charts. All I know is that she was a Scorpio, I too would like to see her chart.

All of the men were aware of the others. The tension was visible. She thrives on it.

She was a fun person to be around. Until you got to know her, didn’t like going over there, too weird.

She would have been born between 1961 - 1966

That is so very vague.

Osamenor

Staff member
She would have been born between 1961 - 1966

That makes her part of the Uranus in Virgo generation, unless she's an October Scorpio born in 1961, which would put her Uranus at the very last minute of Leo (Uranus settled into Virgo at the beginning of November 1961).

I would be surprised if she doesn't have Uranus involved with her Venus and/or seventh house ruler, or in her seventh house.

Opal

Premium Member
That makes her part of the Uranus in Virgo generation, unless she's an October Scorpio born in 1961, which would put her Uranus at the very last minute of Leo (Uranus settled into Virgo at the beginning of November 1961).

I would be surprised if she doesn't have Uranus involved with her Venus and/or seventh house ruler, or in her seventh house.

It was between 1987 and 1988 that we met her. She was going through a divorce. She lamented that her husband was not interested in having sex. We met through mutual friends. Shortly thereafter the separation happened and she moved to the house. She picked men that were down on their luck, or young and impressionable. Easy to control. It was like she plucked their wings off.

One of the last times I saw her she was very distraught. She went home, for Christmas to a very small town where the plane does not land. She called her family for a ride. They told her to hitchhike. She is not okay.

I presume she has many issues that I am not aware of.

Osamenor

Staff member
It was between 1987 and 1988 that we met her. She was going through a divorce. She lamented that her husband was not interested in having sex. We met through mutual friends. Shortly thereafter the separation happened and she moved to the house. She picked men that were down on their luck, or young and impressionable. Easy to control. It was like she plucked their wings off.

One of the last times I saw her she was very distraught. She went home, for Christmas to a very small town where the plane does not land. She called her family for a ride. They told her to hitchhike. She is not okay.

I presume she has many issues that I am not aware of.
That stuff sounds very Plutonian.

The possible time range for her birth makes it more likely than not that she was born during the Uranus/Pluto conjunction in Virgo. And it sounds like she has that conjunction very involved in the relationship section of her chart.

Which has nothing to do with being a solar Scorpio.

I also find it noteworthy that she was divorced so young, and that by then she'd already been married long enough for "he's lost interest in sex" to be the main problem--if that happens in a marriage, it's usually several years in, and often several more years before someone gets fed up enough to call it quits. If she was born as late as 1966, she was only 21 when she was going through that divorce. Did she marry as a teenager? Even the older end of the age range you estimated would put her only in her mid twenties at the time.

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
That stuff sounds very Plutonian.

The possible time range for her birth makes it more likely than not that she was born during the Uranus/Pluto conjunction in Virgo. And it sounds like she has that conjunction very involved in the relationship section of her chart.

Which has nothing to do with being a solar Scorpio.

I also find it noteworthy that she was divorced so young, and that by then she'd already been married long enough for "he's lost interest in sex" to be the main problem--if that happens in a marriage, it's usually several years in, and often several more years before someone gets fed up enough to call it quits. If she was born as late as 1966, she was only 21 when she was going through that divorce. Did she marry as a teenager? Even the older end of the age range you estimated would put her only in her mid twenties at the time.

Hi Osamenor

I had to think on that a bit. You are right. It was a little later. Not much, but it was in the 1990’s. It was definitely before the 1992 fire though, and it was after 1989. Trying to check life events to find when we met her.

I did not like her husband. He taught a course on industrial first aid I had to take, he was way too friendly with the young girls,were taking the course, and went home incidentally to their low security prison cells. (I had forgotten that) He was very close to rude with me. I aced the course. Actually he was an idiotic ***. Not a clue on his data.

Opal

Premium Member
Hi Osamenor

I had to think on that a bit. You are right. It was a little later. Not much, but it was in the 1990’s. It was definitely before the 1992 fire though, and it was after 1989. Trying to check life events to find when we met her.

I did not like her husband. He taught a course on industrial first aid I had to take, he was way too friendly with the young girls,were taking the course, and went home incidentally to their low security prison cells. (I had forgotten that) He was very close to rude with me. I aced the course. Actually he was an idiotic ***. Not a clue on his data.

I will look and see if I can find when I took the course.

The19thLaw

Interesting, was she self-righteous too?