Pluto transiting 6th house?

Hello guys,

It's the following: Pluto entered my 6th house quite a while ago, and well, as the total astrology-ignorant person I was untill last year, I never really cared about it's effects since I wasn't aware of the effect of the planets. :pouty:

Anyways, the transit is almost on the end (I think I might still have it in 6th house for couple months or years), and I'm concerned because of everything I've read online related to health, mainly. I know that the 6th house is related to routines, work, etc but that's the less of my concerns right now.

In fact I've been struggling (sincer ever) but it's been hard since a while ago:
- lots of discussions, drama, fights, separations, leaving old people and habits, basicly it's a very weird phase of my life with lots of emotional and mental stress to myself;
- I've developed a depression and even some hypochondria because of weird body symptons I've been having all around my body latelly, and I've had some fear and anxiety about this. Also (but not only) of what I've read related to Pluto in this house.
I'm afraid that this will be reflected in my health, to a higher or less extent. But Pluto also means rehabilitation, and that is my hope as well. :joyful:

I've also heard that people usually find some sort of spirituality or way to recover from this, well I don't know, but since last week I've been meditating and trying to focus on the positive aspects of life. I'm tired of illness... it's like if Pluto kicked my butt so hard to a point I have no resources to cope with anymore. I've thought about suicide before but I didn't have the courage. And honestly, this feels like the only way to get out of this. I feel like I'm going through a crazy stage, really. I'm honestly a bit scared but trying to achieve some peace of mind.

It's like I'm sick of the pain of life and I think spirituality may provide some relief and realistic solutions. I feel like it cannot be explained, yet I'm only starting.

How does one deal with this? What should I REALLY expect here?
Is there any proper way to react to this transit? Any advice or things I should keep in mind? I'd like to hear from people who've had similar aspects as well if any :)
Ataching a transit chart as well
Thanks! :joyful:

Attachments

• chart zx.gif
    chart zx.gif
    68.8 KB · Views: 29

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
Hi there,

Pluto has been transiting your sixth house since you were 2 or 3 years old, so I think it's likely not the cause of a lot of your concerns. Since your last birthday, you entered a sixth house profection year, which activates your natal sixth house lord Jupiter, who is located in the natal eighth house. Jupiter doesn't have any dignity here, but is in sect in your chart, so this is good.

What this means, basically, is that sixth and eigith house themes are going to be active for you this year. This is showing a lot of the worry, anxiety, and fear (eighth house symbolism) you're experiencing particularly centered on health issues (sixth house symbolism). Your Jupiter lacks a lot of essential strength, but has some really nice support from the Sun and Venus which makes the threat of illness scarier than what you actually experience. So, you need to kind of come to terms with the hypochondria and fear you experience, because it will only break your body and spirit down more rapidly and leave you vulnerable.

Sort of a random question, are you diagnosed with any auto-immune diseases?

Oh, also, this is the horary section, which does not utilize birth charts. I'll flag the thread for relocation to the proper board. No harm, no foul.

tikana

just to add to Kai's comment

you need to have other substantial elements to cause a worry otherwise just based on pluto in 6th it is not doing anything huge

Best of luck
T

Hi there,

Pluto has been transiting your sixth house since you were 2 or 3 years old, so I think it's likely not the cause of a lot of your concerns. Since your last birthday, you entered a sixth house profection year, which activates your natal sixth house lord Jupiter, who is located in the natal eighth house. Jupiter doesn't have any dignity here, but is in sect in your chart, so this is good.

What this means, basically, is that sixth and eigith house themes are going to be active for you this year. This is showing a lot of the worry, anxiety, and fear (eighth house symbolism) you're experiencing particularly centered on health issues (sixth house symbolism). Your Jupiter lacks a lot of essential strength, but has some really nice support from the Sun and Venus which makes the threat of illness scarier than what you actually experience. So, you need to kind of come to terms with the hypochondria and fear you experience, because it will only break your body and spirit down more rapidly and leave you vulnerable.

Sort of a random question, are you diagnosed with any auto-immune diseases?

Oh, also, this is the horary section, which does not utilize birth charts. I'll flag the thread for relocation to the proper board. No harm, no foul.

Oh, okay, I'm sorry about putting this in the wrong place (hope it gets moved).

Continuing, I do have some allergies which I think theyhave to do with milk, or some of it's composites, and of cat's hair, etc.

That's about the only thing I think I have. Maybe I have something else, I mean I think my auto imune system is weakened due to what I've stated above, but I've never really had random symptoms like last year or so (or at least the fear and the anxiety about them).

I had a pneumonia back when I was a child as well. Also had some problems with my bones through the years... knees, teeth, breaking bones latelly (due to physical trauma), but nothing so special.

But I'll go make some more exams into the medic. All I was diagnosed so far was with some stomach parasites which I managed to get rid of couple months ago. Nothing abnormal with blood, nor lungs, nor urin...
But I'm still convinced there must be something, I know my body. I'm just thinking that this has to do somehow with what I've stated in the first post and now Pluto is making sure I take care of my health, as Saturn will transit 6th house soon as well. I don't know..

Thank you very much for the short reading, at least I can know that it's not as bad as I imagine :happy:

Meanwhile, keeping my mind focused.

Thank you so much :joyful:

Any other insights are welcome, as well :smile:

---------------------------------

To avoid double post,

@tikana

just to add to Kai's comment

you need to have other substantial elements to cause a worry otherwise just based on pluto in 6th it is not doing anything huge

Best of luck
T

Pluto is also squaring my natal Venus and Sun. I just didn't think about that yet or how it could be related...? You mean besides these?
I'm sorry, I still have problems relating some concepts and am slowly learning.

Last edited:

R4VEN

I am seeing that the current Pluto-Uranus square - almost at its exactitude - is probably the cause of your current dilemmas. (I am a modern astrologer, and so that is where I am coming from)

Firstly, Pluto is squaring your Sun-Venus conjunction, so it is creating a lot of inner stress within you. You may be feeling as though you are fighting for your very existence. To add to that Uranus - squaring transiting Pluto - has been close to your natal Sun-Venus for a while now, and so this creates a lot of inner nervous tension and anxiety for you.

This too shall pass, but it is stressful and overwhelming while it lasts.

I note you also were born when Chiron first entered Scorpio. As one who also has natal Chiron in Scorpio I really feel for you. Here are some links to Chiron in Scorpio information. I studied this asteroid in some depth around 20 years ago. It is not to be ignored, and an understanding of it can then allow you to make sense of the rest of your chart.

http://www.alwaysastrology.com/chiron-signs.html#scorpio
http://members.wizzards.net/~magyan/chiron.htm

I am seeing that the current Pluto-Uranus square - almost at its exactitude - is probably the cause of your current dilemmas. (I am a modern astrologer, and so that is where I am coming from)

Firstly, Pluto is squaring your Sun-Venus conjunction, so it is creating a lot of inner stress within you. You may be feeling as though you are fighting for your very existence. To add to that Uranus - squaring transiting Pluto - has been close to your natal Sun-Venus for a while now, and so this creates a lot of inner nervous tension and anxiety for you.

This too shall pass, but it is stressful and overwhelming while it lasts.

I note you also were born when Chiron first entered Scorpio. As one who also has natal Chiron in Scorpio I really feel for you. Here are some links to Chiron in Scorpio information. I studied this asteroid in some depth around 20 years ago. It is not to be ignored, and an understanding of it can then allow you to make sense of the rest of your chart.

http://www.alwaysastrology.com/chiron-signs.html#scorpio
http://members.wizzards.net/~magyan/chiron.htm

I hope it's just this... a phase. Anyways meditation has been making my mind and life a bit calmer...

I guess psychology is definitly something I shouldn't miss during my lifetime, nor the occult or associated sciences.

Thank you for the reading :smile: