Pluto Transits

gemastro

I already obsess over philosophy & spirituality anyway... haha..
Pluto will oppose Venus as it passes over the cusp of the 9H, then I'll be done w Pluto for a long time...Prog Venus will be conjuncting Pluto at the same time, so it may be intense..

I can't wait to be done w Pluto!

Claire19

Re: Pluto transformation

Amazon,

You asked:

Like Elianah, I don't want to be a "sage", but I do have a few thoughts to share, since you asked! My experience has been that Pluto (AND Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune) transits are strongest when they cross the Ascendant, Nadir, Descendant, or Midheaven. It was my experiences of these planets crossing my Nadir that really helped drive home the powerful message of astrology, that the movement of the planets in the sky really do symbolize the transitions in our lives.

The only advice I have about transits of Pluto to these points is to go with the Pluto energy, instead of trying to fight it. Pluto will rip down everything we thought was stable and secure and all we can do is to cling on to our sanity. But going through this process builds our personal power and helps us show what is REALLY important in our lives. But that wisdom can only be gained by going through the transformative Pluto process.

Plutonically,

Tim

P.S. Nice to meet you, Nora! :D
Mercury retro finishes on 4th April. Hang in there.:w00t:

Pluto square from the 9th to the 1st deals with our sense of ethics, legal matters, foreign contacts and not a good time to travel in my opinion. It is a major transformation that occurs on a psychological level. We all have the Pluto square and in a different areas of the chart of course. It used to be called the midlife crisis. You may undergo big changes with your higher education and looking for universal truth and a sense of faith. What is the meaning of life and does it go on? Which of course it does. Deep profound issues and perhaps an acquaintance with death. You need to watch dealings with major corporations especially global if that is appropriate and I would be wary about getting mixed up with religious gurus or those who say they have all the answers. Can just be a power trip and a manipulative game. Sometimes sexuality is involved and your persona and your image may undergo changes.

Edward13

Many of you are probably already aware that over the next few years we are going to experience a number of significant Pluto transits; heralding change and upheaval. It has, of course, already started; as illustrated by both national and international events.
There is a very interesting recent piece on the blog of author William Lynhope, in which he refers to a 'tipping point'. He doesn't actually mention Pluto, but a glyph for it appears prominently on the cover of his book Alpha to Omega. Both blog and book are well worth a read. You can find his blog at http://william-lynhope.blogspot.com

aniketkno

anyone have an idea what pluto transiting over natal juno means...

just wondering...

cause back in February ... pluto was on my juno (off by 1 degree) and as soon as mercury transited over my venus i ended a 2year long distance relationship

natal 7° juno sextile natal 8° venus
transit date feb 18 (for reference)

Edward13

Many of you are probably already aware that over the next few years we are going to experience a number of significant Pluto transits; heralding change and upheaval. It has, of course, already started; as illustrated by both national and international events.
There is a very interesting recent piece on the blog of author William Lynhope, in which he refers to a 'tipping point'. He doesn't actually mention Pluto, but a glyph for it appears prominently on the cover of his book Alpha to Omega. Both blog and book are well worth a read. You can find his blog at http://william-lynhope.blogspot.com

A few things I could add.
1. These are Pluto squares to Uranus and get repeated (because of retrograde transits) up until the beginning of 2015.
2. Pluto is now in Capricorn, which is likely to signify changes/upheaval.
3. On the front of Alpha to Omega, 2013 is included in the cover design; clearly when the author thinks the 'tipping point' will come.

Pluto transits in our personal charts are often testing, sometimes life-changing. They are no less so, when they effect the world we live in. This, I think, we will all discover in the next year or so. Read Alpha to Omega if you want to see what William Lynhope 'predicts' could happen.

gemfem

sag rising here too.
pluto transiting my 1st house since about 2001.
there have been lots of changes in my life since it started but I still have about 5 more years of the transit...

one realy cool thing I have learned and am always aware i will forget so I think about it everyday that is if the rug is pulled out from underneath your feet then it is best to go with it and start over then to fight it.

in the last 10 years, I lost a parent, moved away from where I grew up, made a complete job change, quit smoking, quit drinking, got married, had a baby, became an artist (part time)...I want another baby next year...
and I am aware that there is always something I can transform in my life...if i know what it is I can focus my energy

I always feel like there is something significant I need to learn that I am scared of, just waiting for me to get there, just waiting to happen...

lunamoon

In late February of this year, I had a (brief) run-in with Pluto, unknowingly at the time.

I was eating dinner like any other night when suddenly, while chewing my food, it felt like my tongue was going numb and I could barely swallow anything. I had no idea what was happening so I started to panic a bit. I thought it was just some fluke so I didn't worry about it. The following day, the problem got worse, barely being able chew food. Over the course of the following weeks, I started breaking out in a rash all on my neck which slowly spread down to my chest. I could hardly eat so I ended up losing about 15 pounds (and felt like a walking cadaver). The extreme discomfort all over my body and the resulting mental anguish had me seriously wondering at times if I'd make it to another day. After seeing countless doctors and getting zero answers :annoyed: as to what the cause was, I had all about given up hope of beating this crazy ailment.

Fortunately, the rash cleared up on its own and the swallowing issue lessened in severity, though I'm still dealing with it even today. I've been perfectly healthy up until this year and this awful illness made me ask a lot of questions about my life (I think the Saturn transit of my 8th/9th has provoked my recent introspection as well).

I've always been dabbling in Astrology but this year especially, I've turned to it to get more clarity in regards to what life in general means to me. Well, since I started looking at transits, I was curious to see what was going on when I first encountered my throat problem. Interestingly enough, the time of this illness corresponds with the transit of Pluto conjunct my 12th house Saturn! This was the first time it's entered my 12th, and I gotta say, if this was just a sliver of what's to come, I'm not looking forward to when Pluto makes its "official" debut of my 12th house in December (it went retrograde why it's back in my 11th).

I would love to hear from others who've had Pluto transit their 12th house (especially if you have natal planets there). From what I've read on the 'net about others' experiences of the 12th house Pluto transits, it's quite common for health problems to occur.....but it doesn't mean I want it!

I feel all I can do is mentally prepare myself for what may be on the horizon....for better or worse. :unsure:

Skywomb

( I think I'll come back to this thread more once I'm not to close to the events happening now and I'm not intoxicated. :wink: )

All I can say is, Pluto transiting my Ascendant (5deg. Cap) really woke me up since it first happened.
I'm no longer a rat in a maze of my own devising, now I just need to walk through it. I need say no more, because all the rest feels periphary. I won't let anything stop me now, and it won't.
I feel more alive than ever. .....well Pluto through the 12th is not so much of that to my knowledge...

Some time ago I wondered why I felt so mentally relieved, I have had serious social phobia, it seemed a bit mystical as how that problem of mine disappeared more and more into oblivion untill I read about this transit.

Most of what's written that I've read about the 1st house transit, as far as personal development at least, very astute observations to my surprise.
Now/and I just read the first post in this thread, but yes, yes and yes.

I'm wondering some about the Uranus, Neptune, and then much later Saturn ones (in my 1st house)...though, seems quite little written about those?

ElenaJ

Strange story about the eating problems with 12th house pluto. Did you ever find out what caused it?
The 12th is of course the opposite of the 6th of health and work.
I have pluto in my 6th at the moment. I can feel changes coming on in my work area, not yet health.
Pluto is of course transformation and revolution.

M

may28gemini

I thought I'd add the most recent developments of my unending Pluto transit.

Pluto is currently conjunct my IC, leaving a square from my Ascendant and moving into an applying square with my natal Saturn and Jupiter and is of course opposite my MC.

The emphasis has been interesting because I am clearly seeing the dynamic of a t-square type of situation (though not aspect).

My family life (nuclear, not my boyfriend) is off the charts chaos. My dad stopped speaking to me and I to him last year. His health is extremely bad and he was severely depressed at the time that I stopped speaking with him.

My mother's health is terrible and she's been fighting an unending law suit with her employer's over them wrongfully denying her L&I for an injury she sustained at work that has left her bed ridden. She's barely making ends meet.

My brother's psychosis has gotten worse and my Mom and I are trying desperately hard to get him into a home (he currently lives under a bridge) but neither of us has the money to do so.

While my relationship with my boyfriend is fine, we are STILL stuck in this basement room of this old, broken down, moldy, dusty house. My house mate's dogs (plural) just died and he's super depressed too.

The thing that could make things at least a bit easier to handle or give the feeling of having SOME control would be having the financial ability to move my brother and help pay for my Mom's place so she's not so stressed. I am in what feels like a power struggle with my work trying to get paid what I'm worth and that's going so well, its not going at all. They've canceled three meetings.

I spent last Friday night searching for my brother with my boyfriend because he'd sent a suicide note to my mom. He's alive and 'okay' but hardly well. My heart breaks to see him and I feel so helpless and angry.

I said in another post recently that I'd been feeling very peaceful like I was at the bottom of a deep, dark pool or lake. The complete absence of any intrusion whatsoever was beautiful, but I was beginning to feel like someone was throwing rocks into the water from the shore and that at some point, I'd have to rise up from my peace and deal with it. Well, I've arisen and now I just want to go lay down and cry until I can't anymore. I swear I can't win for trying.

i have very similar transits to the ones you've mentioned. transiting 7 pluto capricorn is in my 4th house which is

directly squaring 7 libra asc
squaring 3 libra saturn
loosely squaring 0 libra jupiter
conjuncting 6 capricorn IC
opposing 6 cancer MC

however, the differences in experience is VERY stark.

my dad and i are closer now than we've ever been since i turned 18. we text on a semi-daily basis. my dad finally said he loves me and is proud of me for the first time in my life. my dad's health is pretty good, he runs on the threadmill 1 hour a night as he's been doing for most of his life (he was very athletic in his youth). he looks forward the nba season kicking off soon and wants me to visit him for the holidays.

my mom is in good health too. although she was laid off 3 years ago when she a supervisor in a finance dept. at a big corporate company and was pulling in 6 digit figures annually, she now has a small part-time job and living off of her savings. she sold the house that i grew up in as a teenager, but she wanted to get rid of it anyway so she some money from that. my mom is quite good at stocks and numbers (virgo mercury) and she's quite popular in her zumba class befriending the 20 yr old girls who wishes they had a cool mom like her.

my brother is doing fine at his job and lives a fairly regimented/routined life.

i had a lot of friends visit me and i saw my best friend for the first time in 5 years. it felt like no time had passed between us and we were silly together as ever.

i don't have anyone and it seems like no one is taking an interest in me either... although my capricorn ex has been hounding me for over 2 years for me to give "us" another chance. it's all fine and good, but we also live 400+ miles apart. he misses me and is saying really gross mushy things to me which is atypical of him. he said he wants a family and think we'd be good together and insists on visiting me (it's not an option, he said he's buying the plane tickets). YUCK. i hope pluto transiting the 4th doesn't mean i marry a plutonian guy cuz he's very plutonian and has a lot of capricorn planets that pluto will conjunct very soon.

after a year of being lazy that forced me to move around and live on unstable grounds, i focused and landed a job in a week of applying and got my own apartment 2 months after that. i had issues with my neighbors being noisy but after b*tching about it so much after i first moved in, my neighbors got scared of my anger and have cooperated (for the most part). my neighborhood has graffiti issues and i want to break the necks of the hooligans that are guilty of tagging everyone's buildings.
i confronted the previous tennants of my apartment for tampering with my mailbox and told them to get the f*ck out of my house because they don't live here anymore. i stood my ground. for awhile i thought they were stealing my mail, but it turns out, i really don't get mail that often :lol:
my car got broken into when i parked it across the street from my apartment all because i accidentally forgot to lock 1 of the doors. they took 2 really weird things: an empty watch box and a sweater button. i discovered my car got broken into after i just waved to the police patrol and said they're doing a good job (how ironic).
i've had to deal with some fleas and roaches (they come out at night) in the apartment because of the heatwave. i clean up pretty regularly. i'm pretty ruthless and very controlling of my space.

i think the big riff between our experiences is that t pluto will conjunct your sun. when pluto was in sagittarius and was opposing my sun, my family was really a clusterf*ck, i was dealing with a 2nd wave of being physically abused, and had nothing but clashes with authorities that felt like it lasted for several eternities. when pluto entered capricorn, yes, a lot of people lost their jobs, i lost mine a year later, but i felt more at peace because my sun was left alone. the troubles that pluto capricorn dishes at me are all very concrete and easily solved because the material plane is very easy to manipulate (helps that i have taurus mars). the problems that pluto sagittarius shoved up my face, well i'm just glad all that mess is over.
anytime pluto transits sun, it's all very YUCKY.

Last edited:

Munch

I'm thinking that's gotta be the big difference as well.

Thanks for sharing your experiences. I hope that things eventually calm down for me.

My ability to smile though remains almost completely unaffected. That makes me feel like a winner.

ElenaJ

no little boy stuff, you have to picture in your mind what pluto is trying to do... an eagle soaring from the ashes, into an open sky. Keep that image in mind. Keep thinking you are soaring above and free thanks to it, and you will overcome anything.

m0ney*p0wer*re$pect

I did some research on this transit last nite and I had to delete my old comment.

I had transit Pluto come directly in touch with my natal mars(squaring it)sometime in may of 2009. That was the worst year of my life. Never in my life have I been more destructive, self centered, and just plain destructive. Not blaming it on this aspect but in the beginning, this was the most dangerous and poisonous aspect I've ever encountered. Natally I have a mars square Neptune and I think when Pluto hit, that aspect was brought to life also. So not only was my dark side of my mars being exposed, but so was the ever compulsive destructive mars-Neptune aspect. In the beginning, it was rough. I mean rough. They say scorpio(and I'm guessing to an extent, Pluto)is symbolized by the eagle, scorpion, and serpent. I probably began that transit as a scorpion, destroying myself every chance I got.

Pluto transited my fourth house(still there) and I know I caused my family pain by my actions. I earned their distrust but they stayed by my side. I was in alot of turmoil and I faced the end on a few occasions.

It was intense man, I was fueled by alot of negative emotions and only when I reached my brink, only
When I emotionally, physically an spiritually bottomed out, only then could I change. And I did, and it was a strong transformation, I'll never forget it ever.

I see the process of Pluto now. The Phoenix is very fitting for this planet. It's the death, the rebirth and the rise.
Right now I have this aspect 3 degrees away(natal mars at 4 degrees libra, tran. Pluto 7 degrees cap). Idk if that too far to consider valid, but all I know is that this is one powerful aspect.

It takes a special person to survive any Pluto transit. All I can say is you will survive and the process is extremely slow but necessary before any change can take place. You have to reach the bottom, it's the only way to let go and start over. I can't put this transit aspect into words cuz it was just too intense for words but I haven't forgot it.

M

may28gemini

Indeed Elena. My IC is at 7 degrees Capricorn and Pluto keeps retrograding over that spot specifically.

my IC is 6 capricorn. pluto has been a major b*tch and won't leave those degrees alone. pluto square/opp anything natally is horrid. we're both getting banged up from the IC, MC, AC spots. i get nothing but people looking at me with suspicious eyes and creating trouble for me. the only way to get troublemakers off my back has been to act aggressive and aries-like which is the final piece of the puzzle: give into the DC.

i've been hounded and pushed around at work so much that i'm starting to understand why people go postal. because MC is getting messed with, IC will be effected. as much as i've gain some sense of satisfaction from obtaining some sense of stability, i'm ready to chuck it all and go live in the woods.