Super Bowl 55

gfy

Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Feb 7th in Tampa. Chiefs are favored. Tampa is the designated Home team. The game is also in Tampa. Never before has a team played a Super Bowl in its home stadium. This will be the first time.

I dont know anything about Astrology or reading charts. I leave that to you guys (the experts).

I do watch the NFL religiously. Kansas City is the better team. Their offense is unstoppable. I think Kansas City will win. But that is my prediction using my football knowledge only. I hope Im wrong. Im cheering for Tampa because Tom Brady is my favorite player.

Also, another question for the Astrology Experts. According to Tom Brady's chart. What makes him so incredible? What is it in his chart that makes him so exceptional do the point where he is doing things that have never been done in history.

fensi88

I got ASC=23Leo26
Kansas City Chiefs are away team so they will wear white kit, which means they are represented with ASC ruler Sun.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers are home team so they will wear red kit, which means they are represented by DSC ruler Saturn.
As accidental dignities do not differ so much we then look at essential dignities and they are in favor of Saturn!
The Sun is in Saturn sign, which means Kansas City Chiefs are in Tampa Bay Buccaneers power!
The Moon will opposite POF which is a strong testimony that DSC team/Tampa Bay Buccaneers will win. Part of Victory is on 17Cpr15 and Mars, ruler of the 4th house/success of the DSC team, will trine it, one more testimony that Tampa Bay Buccaneers will win.

gfy

I got ASC=23Leo26
Kansas City Chiefs are away team so they will wear white kit, which means they are represented with ASC ruler Sun.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers are home team so they will wear red kit, which means they are represented by DSC ruler Saturn.
As accidental dignities do not differ so much we then look at essential dignities and they are in favor of Saturn!
The Sun is in Saturn sign, which means Kansas City Chiefs are in Tampa Bay Buccaneers power!
The Moon will opposite POF which is a strong testimony that DSC team/Tampa Bay Buccaneers will win. Part of Victory is on 17Cpr15 and Mars, ruler of the 4th house/success of the DSC team, will trine it, one more testimony that Tampa Bay Buccaneers will win.

Hey Fensi.
It was just announced today at Kansas City will wear red and Tampa will wear White. Does this change your predictions?

fensi88

Hey Fensi.
It was just announced today at Kansas City will wear red and Tampa will wear White. Does this change your predictions?

Offcourse, that change my prediction. From my prediction team that will wear red kit will win. In that case because Kansas City will wear red kit they will win.

Can you send me a link where it is announced what kit will wear Kansas City and Tampa?

gfy

Wow. Who knew that wearing a certain jersey color would change the result that much. Tampa was the home team and they had the decision on which jersey to wear. That really *****. Really wanted Tampa to win.

MarsRising

I have Chiefs in red represented by the Leo Rising.
They have a loaded 6th conjunction to the Descendants team. Sun rules the Rising team which is conjunction the Descendant.
This typically a good indicator of a clear winner as long as their isn't too many other factors which i don't personally see.

Jibreil

Banned
Offcourse, that change my prediction. From my prediction team that will wear red kit will win. In that case because Kansas City will wear red kit they will win.

Can you send me a link where it is announced what kit will wear Kansas City and Tampa?

Can they win by score greater than 4 points than the opponent?

katydid

Will last night's incident affect the Chief's game on Sunday?

https://kfor.com/sports/chiefs-assistant-coach-under-investigation-in-crash-that-injured-2-children/

Kansas City Chiefs assistant coach under investigation in crash that injured 2 children

KANSAS CITY, Mo. (WDAF) – Britt Reid, a Kansas City Chiefs linebackers coach and son of head coach Andy Reid, is under investigation for driving impaired after police say he was involved in a three-vehicle crash Thursday night near Arrowhead Stadium.

A 5-year-old suffered life-threatening injuries in the crash that happened just after 9 p.m., on the ramp to enter southbound Interstate 435 from Stadium Drive. The Chiefs confirmed to sister station WDAF on Friday afternoon they’re aware of the situation:

The organization has been made aware of a multi-vehicle accident involving Outside Linebackers Coach, Britt Reid. We are in the process of gathering information, and we will have no further comment at this time. Our thoughts and prayers are with everyone involved.”
KANSAS CITY CHIEFS

blackbery

So is my ex....he's been following Brady for years & told me he's put all his money on Tampa winning. I dk anything about football but my ex does.

I looked up his chart a while back but it's still in my files. What makes him such a great player? A great winner?

Sun-Saturn conj gives him great discipline, patience, hard work, ability to endure no matter what.

Mars rules sports...Brady has Mars Gemini (ruling hands) he he's nimble & quick with the football. Mercury in Virgo....ability to focus & plan logically.
But also has Merc-Uranus which makes him able to think 'on his feet', make moves suddenly that upset his opponents.

Mars-Pluto Trine gives great insight & ability to strategize & dig deep to pull out a 'Hail Mary' when he needs it. He is driven to win like an Arabian stallion is driven to run like the wind & win.

I won't watch the game , maybe catch the last 5 mins..........but I hope it's entertaining for everyone & may the best team win!:happy:

Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Feb 7th in Tampa. Chiefs are favored. Tampa is the designated Home team. The game is also in Tampa. Never before has a team played a Super Bowl in its home stadium. This will be the first time.

I do watch the NFL religiously. Kansas City is the better team. Their offense is unstoppable. I think Kansas City will win. But that is my prediction using my football knowledge only. I hope Im wrong. Im cheering for Tampa because Tom Brady is my favorite player.

Also, another question for the Astrology Experts. According to Tom Brady's chart. What makes him so incredible? What is it in his chart that makes him so exceptional do the point where he is doing things that have never been done in history.

katydid

Patrick Mahomes has an awesome chart as well.

He is a Virgo, with Saturn in Pisces opposing his Sun. So he has a similar Sun/Saturn energy as Brady does. He is very self controlled and self aware.

His chart is a bowl, with Sun/Saturn the rim of the bowl, and a funnel to Moon in Cancer. So he is very emotional and plays with heart and intuitive energy.

His Moon is exalted, as is his Venus, Mars, Jupiter, and Pluto. He has both Mars and Pluto in Scorpio, so he is competitive and intense when showing his athleticism.

Tr Uranus is opposing Mahome's Mars right now. Will that make him a winner or will it upset the outcome?

david starling

Patrick Mahomes has an awesome chart as well.

He is a Virgo, with Saturn in Pisces opposing his Sun. So he has a similar Sun/Saturn energy as Brady does. He is very self controlled and self aware.

His chart is a bowl, with Sun/Saturn the rim of the bowl, and a funnel to Moon in Cancer. So he is very emotional and plays with heart and intuitive energy.

His Moon is exalted, as is his Venus, Mars, Jupiter, and Pluto. He has both Mars and Pluto in Scorpio, so he is competitive and intense when showing his athleticism.

Tr Uranus is opposing Mahome's Mars right now. Will that make him a winner or will it upset the outcome?

What shape are their Natal-chart Moons in today?

katydid

There is a pretty intense Transit to BraDY'S natal chart:

He has the sun @ 11 Leo square Uranus @ 7Sco50.

right now, tr Saturn @ 6 Aquarius and tr Uranus @ 7 Taurus.

So he has a GRAND CROSS to his Sun/Uranus square.

Mahomes has his natal Mars@ 7 Scorpio. So he has a transiting T-square now. Uranus opposed his mars and Saturn squaring it.

So it should be a pretty electrifying experience for both of them. Frustrating and exciting, back and forth for both?

gfy

TAMPA WINS!!! :).

Kickoff time was 6:38PM Tampa time. Any reason as to why the predictions were wrong?

That is Bradys 7th Super Bowl. My hero! :)