Is there a way to confirm my Ascendent?

JUPITERASC

Have you guys heard about day chart and night chart?
HELLENISTIC ASTROLOGY states:

a DAY CHART is a chart with SUN ABOVE HORIZON :smile:

a NIGHT CHART is a chart with SUN BELOW HORIZON

edbbc974b63977da4976d05cf259dea6.jpg

JUPITERASC

If more of your planets are located in the upper half of your chart
(above the line of ascendent)

then you relate more to your Sun.
If more of the planets are located in the lower half of the natal chart,

(below the ascendant)
then you will relate more to your moon sign.

sect.png

Bearbear

Interesting.

Moon sign is more internal part of us. It is already within us. We are learning our sun signs.

When it comes to your ascendant;
If your ascendant is sag, your moon is in seventh. Do you need a relationship so much ? or someone to rely on? need someone when you're doing things?

If i put your sun in twelfth, moon can be in sixth; do you get stressed easily? do you think a lot about health, nutrition, being fit? you do regular physical exercises? or like doing houseworks, cleaning tidying etc.?

I read in your posts you say you are straightforward and open-minded. So maybe it is true that you can be a sag rising.

we are focusing on the accuracy of your asc. You said earlier, you have no problem making new friends and you organize activities. Can you have jupiter in 11th house?

Have you experienced difficulties in love or felt restricted? saturn is either in 4th or 5th.

Maybe your asc is really sag, because ruler jupiter is in scorpio; a deep sign, reflective, introvert, sharp. and ascendant ruler opposed by saturn. This can make you feel more controlled, reserved than a typical sag asc.

But i think minute can change, you can have jupiter in 11th. Asc ruler's house is important for understanding what your life revolves around. If it is tenth; mostly career, responsibilities. If in 11th; friends, group activities, social work, technology, alternative lifestyles.

When it comes to relationship, I must admit I am a bit dependent at times.I am very devoted ; being able to spending time together doing activities and learning together are important for me. When the relationship ends, I have a hard time moving on. I have had a few difficult relationships. It actually makes sense to me if my moon is in the 7th house.

I get stressed quite easily as I sometimes lack self-confidence. I care about how people (especially the people who are important to me) think about me. Yes, I think about health and well-being but I don't do much exercise. Oh no, I don't enjoy the housework but I know I should do it. I like to make things look good and feel good.

I left my home place and studied abroad for a couple of years. Not sure if the planets' placement would give some hints on that.

I tried a different birth time at 7:05am which moves my sun to the 12th. But it also changes the ascendent to Cap. Venus is also moved to 12th while moon remains in 7th. I attach the planet positions for reference.

As my mom said I was born around half six, I tend to believe that it is sometime between 6-7am which puts the rising sign in Sag.

All in all, I think sag rising makes a little more sense to me but if I really sag rising, my sun will be in the first house which is something that I am not convinced. With a sag rising, descendent is in Gemini. I was in serious relationship with sun sign in Gemini, Libra and Aries.

Attachments

• IMG_2264.jpg
    IMG_2264.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 22

neptunian

When it comes to relationship, I must admit I am a bit dependent at times.I am very devoted ; being able to spending time together doing activities and learning together are important for me. When the relationship ends, I have a hard time moving on. I have had a few difficult relationships. It actually makes sense to me if my moon is in the 7th house.

I get stressed quite easily as I sometimes lack self-confidence. I care about how people (especially the people who are important to me) think about me. Yes, I think about health and well-being but I don't do much exercise. Oh no, I don't enjoy the housework but I know I should do it. I like to make things look good and feel good.

I left my home place and studied abroad for a couple of years. Not sure if the planets' placement would give some hints on that.

I tried a different birth time at 7:05am which moves my sun to the 12th. But it also changes the ascendent to Cap. Venus is also moved to 12th while moon remains in 7th. I attach the planet positions for reference.

As my mom said I was born around half six, I tend to believe that it is sometime between 6-7am which puts the rising sign in Sag.

All in all, I think sag rising makes a little more sense to me but if I really sag rising, my sun will be in the first house which is something that I am not convinced. With a sag rising, descendent is in Gemini. I was in serious relationship with sun sign in Gemini, Libra and Aries.

Hey, you definetely have moon in the seventh. and you are straightforward and open.. your asc is sag.

You think how people think about you. Hey that is the key for me. :) This remark shows that you have venus and sun in first house Bearbear. :)

It seems you relate to your chart.

Have you experienced platonic love a lot? or falling in love with people you may not reach for some reason? This can point to venus in twelfth.

I think just minute can change a little bit; as i said i think you can have your jupiter in 11th.. If you want, pm me your birth info; i can change minute and look at that way.. and when you moved abroad which year?

Bearbear

Hey, you definetely have moon in the seventh. and you are straightforward and open.. your asc is sag.

You think how people think about you. Hey that is the key for me. :) This remark shows that you have venus and sun in first house Bearbear. :)

It seems you relate to your chart.

Have you experienced platonic love a lot? or falling in love with people you may not reach for some reason? This can point to venus in twelfth.

I think just minute can change a little bit; as i said i think you can have your jupiter in 11th.. If you want, pm me your birth info; i can change minute and look at that way.. and when you moved abroad which year?

Yes, my love relationships have been difficult, for example he had to move abroad with family and the long distance relationship didn't survive.
I will PM you my birth info and some other information. Thank you so much.

neptunian

Yes, my love relationships have been difficult, for example he had to move abroad with family and the long distance relationship didn't survive.
I will PM you my birth info and some other information. Thank you so much.

You're welcome. :) I'll examine your chart.