Will they be together soon?

Milk

Hi to everybody!

I want to ask an question for my friend.

The thing is that she has a long distand husband, and waiting for his finnaly coming to her country. They had few problems about his coming like papers, money...

Will he come here soon? Will they be together soon?

Thanks to everyone. :)

https://postimg.org/image/5zlcy0exr/

rafaella

who is asking the question, you or your friend? If its you, then friend gets 11th and her hubby gets turned 7th from 11th.

rafaella

I asked...

yes they will but not immediately. Mer and Jup are in opposition, so they come together but separate again, Moon however will translate and bring them together. Moon is a 3rd party, perhaps job or help from another person.

Milk

Yes, it was immigration problem. Now Is just financial problems.

Can you tell me the when they will meet?

Thank you very much.

rafaella

Yes, it was immigration problem. Now Is just financial problems.

Can you tell me the when they will meet?

Thank you very much.

Timing can be off. The Mer/Jup aspect happens very soon however not sure whether its meeting, or an attempt at meeting each other. The aspect is not angular and reception is one sided.

But Moon aspect indicates 5-6 units, probably 'months' when they come together finally.

Please do update!

rafaella

UPDATE!

Her husband got a visa finally and he will come to her country at the begining of the next month.

Thanks for updating! But I got the impression this was not an immigration issue as you said? So he was actually waiting for a visa... as I suspected..

Either way, 5-6 units I guess was 'weeks' not months as I intially interpreted it.