Will we reconcile?

Caulf

Hi all!

Question: Will X and I reconcile?

Background: A few months ago me and a past love cut off contact with each other due to quite a minor argument. We haven't had any contact for about fourish months and its impossible for me to reach out.

Significators: I get Mars, the sun and the moon. She gets Venus.

Receptions: Mars is strong in its own sign of aries, receives venus in face and detriment. I certainly don't hate her, but am slightly resentful at the way things panned out.
Venus is ruled by cancer, my co-significator (heart) and receives mars by tripilicity, term and fall.

Aspects: After moon changes signs, Moon applies to conjunct Venus

I'm concerned about her planet being inside the 8th house and in a mute sign, although her receptions toward my planets are good, I'm not sure this will be enough to bring us both back together.

Any thoughts?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_me_and_x_reconcile.51250.253395.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_me_and_x_reconcile.51250.253395.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 64

IleneK

Premium Member
She/Venus does eventually apply to meet you/Mars by square. But before that Venus meets Jupiter by opposition, and Jup receives her by exaltation, so there may be something intense there for a while.
When you/Mars finally do meet her by square, you/Mars receive her adversely by detriment [in fact as you do now]. This suggests to me that any reconciliation will not be lasting or particularly to your liking.
Late rising point suggests to me that this ship has sailed.
I would let the matter go.

Caulf

Venus applies to Mars by square? I cant see that on the aspect list.

What's the significance of Jupiter in this chart?

What about the applying conjunction between moon and venus?

IleneK

Premium Member
You are welcome.

Venus applies to Mars by square? I cant see that on the aspect list.

You can see that Venus in Cancer squares Mars in late Aries by consulting an ephemeris. That will show you the position of the planets over time.
I would also add that by the time that occurs, not only will you receive her adversely as mentioned in my original post, but she will also receive you/Mars adversely.[you may wish to refer to information about the dignity of exaltation in the context of reception between planets. It will shed a lot of light here for you.]

What's the significance of Jupiter in this chart?

Here is how I tend to see it.
She/Venus meets Jupiter by aspect before she meets you/Mars.
So stuff with Jupiter happens before her/Venus' coming together with you.
Using whole sign houses, Jupiter rules the second sign/house of the chart and also the 5th sign/house. The 5th rules romance, sexual encounters and the like. So this could be some kind of romantic encounter. The sign that Jupiter exalts is Cancer [again, see info about the dignity of exaltation in the context of reception between planets].
She/Venus is in Cancer, so this could be some kind of really strong, but not necessarily long lasting infatuation on his part?

What about the applying conjunction between moon and venus?
Moon meets many other planets before it conjuncts Venus [an ephemeris may assist your seeing this]. Lots of "others," so it tends to support the theme of her meeting others before she and you might reconcile.
And then Moon has to change sign before it conjuncts Venus. This suggests that a lot has to change.

Last edited:

Katyusha

She/Venus does eventually apply to meet you/Mars by square. But before that Venus meets Jupiter by opposition, and Jup receives her by exaltation, so there may be something intense there for a while.
When you/Mars finally do meet her by square, you/Mars receive her adversely by detriment [in fact as you do now]. This suggests to me that any reconciliation will not be lasting or particularly to your liking.

I have almost the same chart with someone else but in reverse! What do you mean by “there might be something intense there for a while”?

Ukpoohbear

I cast a horary and I was the other way round too, I am Venus and he is Mars. I hope when we meet by square and is not to his liking it is because I reject him (he deserves it). And I am looking forward to meeting Jupiter. In my chart, Sun and Moon in Gemini, Mercury conjunct Sun and Mars trine Mercury. So he has something with a Mercury too.

aquarius7000

Hi,

Both main significators, Mars and Venus, will eventually receive eachother 1) in debilitation and 2) in a square , which shows that if there is contact, the result will be friction, not reconciliation.

However, before Venus squares Mars, it will meet Jupiter in opposition first. Normally, I seldom use the 4th house as end of matter. However, given the clear aspect here, it tells me that the opposition to Jup, actually to a debilitated Jup in fact, shows that whatever the problem between the two parties is could be blown out of proportion (Jup on the down side) and / or can make you lose your faith in the matter (also Jup when weak).

Caulf

Hi IleneK,

This analysis ended up being dead on accurate.

We reconciled in early November, but by mid December I was fed up with her being very disrespectful in ignoring messages/responding after days.

So I took the decision to cut off all contact with her, and stop being treated like a sap.

Bravo everyone!

Caulf

Hi,

Both main significators, Mars and Venus, will eventually receive eachother 1) in debilitation and 2) in a square , which shows that if there is contact, the result will be friction, not reconciliation.

However, before Venus squares Mars, it will meet Jupiter in opposition first. Normally, I seldom use the 4th house as end of matter. However, given the clear aspect here, it tells me that the opposition to Jup, actually to a debilitated Jup in fact, shows that whatever the problem between the two parties is could be blown out of proportion (Jup on the down side) and / or can make you lose your faith in the matter (also Jup when weak).

Bang on accurate too!

tikana

nothing happening. you have interference then crossing the signs. Nothing really going on to beghin with . not even TOL from the moon