Indicators of the significant relationship in the Solar Chart

tisha83

Have you read the sticky? The OP gave excellent examples on how to find these indicators. I hate to rehash, but you look for repetition. Go back to your past SR's for when you had relationships and you'll see something stick out.

For me, it's SR Venus conjunct my natal Saturn (5th house ruler) and both fall into the natal 7th. There are more indications---I was trying to sort it out recently.

Really? Do you use profections? As an aside, I don't know if I should be mentioning this because I'm still unsure, but I've noticed that when the lord of the year, and the SR Asc ruler are the same (planet or sign? not sure yet,) that the year was life changing and very important for me.

Okey, thanx, but sometimes the relationship is not so clearly marked in SR only in 7th or 5th house.

For example the year when I started my last relationship I had SR Uranus and SR South Node on SR Desc., Uranus is a ruler of my 8th house. SR Venus was in 4th SR. Mars, Neptune and Chiron in 5th SR. I don´t thing that this placement of planets in SR was so much special for relationship but maybe enough for starting a new one.

In the year when I began a passionate love story which never ended into a relationship, I had SR Venus conjuncted natal South Node in natal 8th and SR North Node conjucted my natal Venus in 7th. But I have nothing special in 5th or 7th SR. So maybe for that reason this romance never lead to relationship but had the most important meaning for me personally. I thing that that man was my karmic partner from past lives because in this case there were both conjunctions with SR and natal Venus and nodes. I attach a picture of this solar return.

Attachments

• solar2012.png
    solar2012.png
    152.2 KB · Views: 57

tisha83

First, everyone will have different indications, because we have different charts. My 5th house may not have the same ruler as yours, for instance. Here's a visual example:

The SR Asc ruler is Jupiter. Since this is the 18th year, the profectional year lord is the 7th sign, (Pisces in my chart) who is also ruled by Jupiter.

I've highlighted SR Saturn, and SR Jupiter. Natal moon makes a partile (exact) trine to SR Saturn and a partile square to SR Jupiter.

Saturn is the 5th house ruler in my natal chart. Jupiter rules the 7th house. Saturn aspects Moon in my natal chart. Moon aspects Jupiter also in my chart.

During this year, there were 3 individuals who's Jupiter's and Saturn's made a partile (exact) aspect to my moon and who were into me. No joke.

We can see that because it's the 7th sign profectional year, Jupiter was activated, and also Moon, Saturn, Venus and Mercury, who are in the 7th sign of Pisces were also activated.

To sum everything up, I have a Moon-Jupiter aspect and a Moon-Saturn aspect in my natal chart. There is a Moon-Jupiter and Moon-Saturn aspect in the 2013 SR. During 2013, the 7th sign of Pisces in my chart was activated, and the ruler Jupiter was activated, along with Mercury, Moon, Saturn and Venus who are in the 7th sign of Pisces.

I would recommend to anyone who doesn't study profections to give it a try. As you can see, it's a very useful technique for SR chart delineation(s) and easy to learn too.
/IMG]

Thanks for example.That could be a good year for u in love :)...Yes, I think also that it is a good technique to look back in SR where we began relationship, in my case it also works well but sometimes it is not so clear in SR.

Iced8Ace

Okey, thanx, but sometimes the relationship is not so clearly marked in SR only in 7th or 5th house.

It is for me. If you think one shoe fits all, you probably won't read your chart correctly.

Also, you do realize some people don't get married twice or again, and their chart says they won't, but they use lists from other people's charts to try to get what they want (which they don't). Though your chart looks promising, if I'm seeing it right. It's kinda unclear.

Post 2 different SR charts from astro.com from years when you started a committed relationship. Also post your natal chart. You can "hide" the sensitive info. Just tell me how old you were during those years so I can look at the profectional ASC.

In the year when I began a passionate love story which never ended into a relationship, I had SR Venus conjuncted natal South Node in natal 8th and SR North Node conjucted my natal Venus in 7th. But I have nothing special in 5th or 7th SR. So maybe for that reason this romance never lead to relationship but had the most important meaning for me personally. I thing that that man was my karmic partner from past lives because in this case there were both conjunctions with SR and natal Venus and nodes. I attach a picture of this solar return.

ಠ_ಠ

You may be right to mention the nodes. I'm relearning how to interpret the nodes, and I've read that the north node means to increase and the south node to decrease. Though, how that would apply to an SR chart overlay is lost on me. I will inquire about this--thanks for bringing it up!

I'll come back later. I have to attend class.

tisha83

It is for me. If you think one shoe fits all, you probably won't read your chart correctly.

Also, you do realize some people don't get married twice or again, and their chart says they won't, but they use lists from other people's charts to try to get what they want (which they don't). Though your chart looks promising, if I'm seeing it right. It's kinda unclear.

Post 2 different SR charts from astro.com from years when you started a committed relationship. Also post your natal chart. You can "hide" the sensitive info. Just tell me how old you were during those years so I can look at the profectional ASC.

Okey, thanx for your contributions, maybe you´re right. Many people try to find in their charts what they want to have it there and don´t see real fact. I´ve just wanted to say that in case of my longterm relationship I don´t have in SR always full 5th or 7th house or significant aspects with the ruler of 5th or 7th house. You could compare these charts, SR is outside wheel, natal is in inside:

The 1st pic is from the year when I began relationship with my ex-boyfriend, it lasted 4,5 years then. This year was really significant for me, because I finished university, move to a capital city of our country and find first job, it was a year full of changes. Look at the Sun-Moon conjunction in this SR, in my opinion it means new beginning like Nov.Also full SR 10th house of planets includes SR North Node, so moving to other city was meant to happen.SR Asc. is in 1st house and this often means significant years like we ´ve just discussed about it. There is no full 5th or 7th house in SR,although I started long term relationship with my Ex-boyfriend and moved together away from our hometown.

The 2nd pic is SR two years ago. I began a relationship with my boyfriend, we began live together but I´ve never felt completed and satisfied in this relationship. This one also looks like karmic one, because I´ve always had a strong feeling that I must to care about this my boyfriend and paypast depths and responsibilities. Hard to explain it. Also there is SN on SR Desc. and Uranus. North Node in SR Asc.

3th pic is my Natal Chart, I have full 7th house like you and Moon in conjunction with Desc. like u, so I think you should understand why having a perspective relationship is so important for me.

Attachments

• solar2008.png
    solar2008.png
    149.8 KB · Views: 69
  • solar2014.png
    solar2014.png
    151.9 KB · Views: 69
  • natal chart.jpg
    natal chart.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:

JaxAstro

My SR chart for the year I got married:

We got married FAST, not because we 'had' to. We knew each other for two years as friends, both broke up with other people about the same time and we started dating...3 months later we were married. Uranus & Neptune were squaring Mercury from the 10th house in my Solar Return chart. Still married after 22 years! :)

In the SR chart Libra was on the 7th house, with Sun, Mercury (my natal chart 7th ruler) Venus (hubby's natal 7th house ruler) & N. Node in the SR 7th (N.N. is in the 7th in my natal chart too). Sun and Venus were widely conjunct, ruler of 7th Venus in 7th. Venus and N. Node were conjunct in 7th within 1 degree, definitely a Karmic love match. With my N. Node in the 7th I am here to learn about one-on-one relationships, and he came along to help with that. In my natal chart his Jupiter exactly conjuncts my N. Node.

Juno (spouse) was conjunct Jupiter in the 8th (my husband has Scorpio rising) and Jupiter is a significator for a husband.

Mars & Moon are conjunct in the 5th, which along with love affairs is also the house of children. We had two boys :) ....Mars in 5th. They both have prominent Moons in their charts, one conjunct the Ascendant in the 1st (I have Moon conjunct Mars - Aries flavor) and one has Moon conjunct the 4th house he is also a Leo Sun. I have a Leo Moon (5th) and my husband has Cancer Moon.

I don't know for certain if you can look at the SR chart for the year of marriage to see how things play out in the future, but this is just what I pick up on from my SR for the year I married. It seems in hindsight to have foretold a lot more than just the year I married.

Iced8Ace

I´ve just wanted to say that in case of my longterm relationship I don´t have in SR always full 5th or 7th house or significant aspects with the ruler of 5th or 7th house. You could compare these charts, SR is outside wheel, natal is in inside:

The charts you've attached are still unclear. I can't read them. I think doing a bit of reading would be of more help to you in the long run. Good luck.

tisha83

The charts you've attached are still unclear. I can't read them. I think doing a bit of reading would be of more help to you in the long run. Good luck.

I don't understand why these charts are still unclear for you, but okey, thank you for your contributions and example of SR.Have a good luck too.

tisha83

My SR chart for the year I got married:

We got married FAST, not because we 'had' to. We knew each other for two years as friends, both broke up with other people about the same time and we started dating...3 months later we were married. Uranus & Neptune were squaring Mercury from the 10th house in my Solar Return chart. Still married after 22 years! :)

In the SR chart Libra was on the 7th house, with Sun, Mercury (my natal chart 7th ruler) Venus (hubby's natal 7th house ruler) & N. Node in the SR 7th (N.N. is in the 7th in my natal chart too). Sun and Venus were widely conjunct, ruler of 7th Venus in 7th. Venus and N. Node were conjunct in 7th within 1 degree, definitely a Karmic love match. With my N. Node in the 7th I am here to learn about one-on-one relationships, and he came along to help with that. In my natal chart his Jupiter exactly conjuncts my N. Node.

Juno (spouse) was conjunct Jupiter in the 8th (my husband has Scorpio rising) and Jupiter is a significator for a husband.

Mars & Moon are conjunct in the 5th, which along with love affairs is also the house of children. We had two boys :) ....Mars in 5th. They both have prominent Moons in their charts, one conjunct the Ascendant in the 1st (I have Moon conjunct Mars - Aries flavor) and one has Moon conjunct the 4th house he is also a Leo Sun. I have a Leo Moon (5th) and my husband has Cancer Moon.

I don't know for certain if you can look at the SR chart for the year of marriage to see how things play out in the future, but this is just what I pick up on from my SR for the year I married. It seems in hindsight to have foretold a lot more than just the year I married.

HI JaxAstro and thank you for your post. It´s nice to see so big compatibility in marriage like you have with your husband, and always fine to hear that in the world still exist people who love each others after year. :love:

Hope that I will have also oportunity to experience something like day in my current life and find my life-partner.

sibylline

The 2nd pic is SR two years ago. I began a relationship with my boyfriend, we began live together but I´ve never felt completed and satisfied in this relationship. This one also looks like karmic one, because I´ve always had a strong feeling that I must to care about this my boyfriend and paypast depths and responsibilities. Hard to explain it. Also there is SN on SR Desc. and Uranus. North Node in SR Asc.

If you don't feel completed and satisfied, why are you interested in marrying? Just wondering.

tisha83

If you don't feel completed and satisfied, why are you interested in marrying? Just wondering.

I don't say that I want to marry this my boyfriend but one day I would like to marry with somebody.I have full 7th house of planets and Moon in Libra so relationships are naturally a theme which I solve for whole my life.According to these difficult placement of planets in my 7th house,it is hard for me to find somebody with whom I feel absolutly comaptible with but I try...

Last edited:

Witchyone

Some things I note looking at Solar Returns...

First I'll say that an important aspect of my birth chart to me is a Yod configuration plus another inconjunct, so I've taken note of those patterns.

First Love: It was a volatile, obsessive, intense relationship. Mars was busy.
No yods, but inconjunct city
Mars square Pluto
Mars conjunct Venus
Mars conjunct Jupiter
Mars opposition Saturn
Mercury inconjunct Uranus and Neptune

Disastrous Relationship: enough said
2 yods
Mars square Pluto
Mars conjunct Chiron
Mars opposition Jupiter
Venus sextile Saturn and Moon
Sun inconjunct Uranus and Neptune

Karmic Relationship: I dunno...it was important
No yods or inconjuncts
Uranus on Asc.
Pluto on MC (person has Scorpio sun)
Pluto square Moon
Mercury opposition Saturn
Sun conjunct Mars (exact) in Gemini in 3rd house
Venus sextile Mercury

Met Husband:
No yods and 1 inconjunct
Sun on Asc.
Pluto inconj. Mercury
Venus opposition Neptune
Moon square Uranus

Got Married:
No yods or inconjuncts
True Node conjunct Asc.
Venus conjunct Asc.
Neptune conjunct MC (husband has Pisces sun)
Mars trine Sun
Mars trine Saturn
Mars trine Moon

Notes: for me, hard Mars aspects plus a lot of inconjuncts seemed to happen the same years I met men with whom I had intense, difficult relationships. Deeper relationships coincided with Asc./MC conjuncts and less Mars interference in matters.

tisha83

Some things I note looking at Solar Returns...

First I'll say that an important aspect of my birth chart to me is a Yod configuration plus another inconjunct, so I've taken note of those patterns.

Notes: for me, hard Mars aspects plus a lot of inconjuncts seemed to happen the same years I met men with whom I had intense, difficult relationships. Deeper relationships coincided with Asc./MC conjuncts and less Mars interference in matters.

Thank you for your comment and examples of aspect in SR. Could you write pls if there were planets placed in 5th, 7th or 10th house in these SR? And what about SR Asc. / Desc. where they were placed when you met your husband and married him?

Witchyone

Thank you for your comment and examples of aspect in SR. Could you write pls if there were planets placed in 5th, 7th or 10th house in these SR? And what about SR Asc. / Desc. where they were placed when you met your husband and married him?

First Love:
SR Ascendant in Cancer
SR Pluto in 5th Scorp
SR True Node, Neptune, and Uranus in 7th Capricorn
Nothing in 10th

Disastrous Relationship:
SR Ascendant in Sagittarius
SR Venus in 5th Taurus
SR Sun in 7th Gemini
SR Jupiter in 10th Libra

Karmic Relationship:
SR Ascendant in Aries
SR Venus and Jupiter in 5th Leo
Nothing in 7th
SR Pluto in 10th Capricorn

Met Husband:
SR Ascendant in Gemini, conjunct Sun
SR Mars in 5th Libra
Nothing in 7th or 10th

Got Married:
SR Ascendant in Gemini
Nothing in 5th
SR Pluto in 7th Sagittarius
SR Uranus (Pisces) and Mars (Aquarius) in 10th

Hope that helps!

tisha83

Met Husband:
SR Ascendant in Gemini, conjunct Sun
SR Mars in 5th Libra
Nothing in 7th or 10th

Got Married:
SR Ascendant in Gemini
Nothing in 5th
SR Pluto in 7th Sagittarius
SR Uranus (Pisces) and Mars (Aquarius) in 10th

Hope that helps!

Thankx you for your post. Yes, it helps. :) It´s interesting that when you met your husband in SR you didn´t have any planet in 7th house and only one planet - Mars in 5th house. But your Asc. conjuncted Sun so maybe this was a good indicator of meeting person who became your husband.

Witchyone

Thankx you for your post. Yes, it helps. :) It´s interesting that when you met your husband in SR you didn´t have any planet in 7th house and only one planet - Mars in 5th house. But your Asc. conjuncted Sun so maybe this was a good indicator of meeting person who became your husband.

Has your experience with other charts been that there are significant placements in SR 7th and 10th for most people the year they meet the spouse?

JaxAstro

Hi WitchyOne
I know everyone always looks to 5th & 7th for marriages, but I see Midheaven active in a lot in marriage connections. MC shows a change in status, marriage certainly changes status, change in reputation.

With my husband and I our synastry chart we have each other's Sun's in each other's 1st house. My Sun conjuncts his Ascendant but his doesn't aspect my ascendant, just in the 1st. Then his Jupiter exactly conjuncts my N. node in the 7th, and his Moon trines my Sun and is in my 7th house. My Moon hits his Midheaven and mars is in his 10th. Nothing in each other's 5th.

In the composite we have Sun, Mercury & Venus conjunct in the 1st with Jupiter & N. Node opposing from the 7th, again nothing in the 5th. But Uranus & Pluto conjunct in the 10th and Saturn conjunct the IC but not aspecting an opposition to Uranus & Pluto.

The Solar Return chart when we got married MC was active. It is further up the thread. I think a lot depends on the two people, what they're looking for the type of relationship and what kind of karma people have to work out too. I can tell ya that Saturn on the IC in our composite takes its toll, in extended family obligations. The Sun in the 1st sometimes creates a power struggle, not all good, but communication (Mercury) and Love (Venus) helps out a lot.

To get on point, I think the MC is important in relationships, I've seen some where the personal planets aspect both the MC and the IC, especially in relationships where they have to balance home responsibilities with social/career obligations as well. Couples with a public standing or position of leadership in their communities.

The chart up the thread looks interesting with the ruler of the 7th on the MC, would seem to be a marriage - change in status indication to me, but I haven't looked at the whole chart much.

Hope that's helpful!
Jax

Last edited:

Witchyone

Hi WitchyOne
I know everyone always looks to 5th & 7th for marriages, but I see Midheaven active in a lot in marriage connections. MC shows a change in status, marriage certainly changes status, change in reputation.

With my husband and I our synastry chart we have each other's Sun's in each other's 1st house. My Sun conjuncts his Ascendant but his doesn't aspect my ascendant, just in the 1st. Then his Jupiter exactly conjuncts my N. node in the 7th, and his Moon trines my Sun and is in my 7th house. My Moon hits his Midheaven and mars is in his 10th. Nothing in each other's 5th.

In the composite we have Sun, Mercury & Venus conjunct in the 1st with Jupiter & N. Node opposing from the 7th, again nothing in the 5th. But Uranus & Pluto conjunct in the 10th and Saturn conjunct the IC but not aspecting an opposition to Uranus & Pluto.

The Solar Return chart when we got married MC was active. It is further up the thread. I think a lot depends on the two people, what they're looking for the type of relationship and what kind of karma people have to work out too. I can tell ya that Saturn on the IC in our composite takes its toll, in extended family obligations. The Sun in the 1st sometimes creates a power struggle, not all good, but communication (Mercury) and Love (Venus) helps out a lot.

To get on point, I think the MC is important in relationships, I've seen some where the personal planets aspect both the MC and the IC, especially in relationships where they have to balance home responsibilities with social/career obligations as well. Couples with a public standing or position of leadership in their communities.

The chart up the thread looks interesting with the ruler of the 7th on the MC, would seem to be a marriage - change in status indication to me, but I haven't looked at the whole chart much.

Hope that's helpful!
Jax

Thanks for the information! I'm new to solar returns. It's interesting stuff.

My husband and I have all kinds of connections when you look at our synastry chart, including my Venus being tightly conjunct his Ascendant. Truthfully though, I have tons of aspects with anyone's chart because my planets are spread out over the chart. I'm sure there's a term for that but I haven't yet learned the names of chart patterns. Anyway, yes, many Saturn aspects, many hard and complimentary aspects. We've been through some very tough years the past few years and last year was hell.

Our composite chart looks like ****. You wouldn't want it, except for one thing, True Node is exactly conjunct MC.

tisha83

Has your experience with other charts been that there are significant placements in SR 7th and 10th for most people the year they meet the spouse?

I don´t think so, usually there is any placement of planets in 7th or 10th house in SR,also aspects with Nodes, Venus, Mars or ruler of Desc.,planets on Desc. Also Asc. in 7th house and Desc. in 1st.Of course MC is active in SR when there is marriage in that year.

katem

Banned
Anyone want to look at my solar return as my birthday is Saturday?

[post this in the Read My Chart Forum - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

noouraz2

I met a guy this year after my birthday on january2016, we loved each other and we're still together. It's a crazy relationship we both feel we're soulmates.
My SR is libra (my 11th house from Natal Chart) but venus in 3rd I met him online and turned out he lives nearby. Moon in 7th I guess this means I'm thinking of a partner all year? and thinking of marriage? which is happening until now. I don't know what other to read. but I'm sharing my natal chart and solar return with you :kissing:

Attachments

• nc.jpg
    nc.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 44
  • sr.jpg
    sr.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 53
Last edited: