My horary Blog

Dirius

Hi everyone!

I just created a blog, I'll keep updating with some Horary/Natal tips for begginers in astrology. Its new, so you won't find much yet, but I'll add some cool stuff soon!

I'll also left there my contact info, for private horary/natal consultations :biggrin:

Please visit me at:

http://medieval-astrology.blogspot.com.ar/

tikana

knock knock knock.. lemme know if you need resolved horaries.. you can use mine and post outcomes

good work!:innocent:

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
Good luck on your blog, Dirius. May you have the dryness to post regularly, and moisture to keep coming up with stuff to talk about. :)

Lilly's letter to the student is a great way to start. Not enough people give it its due credit, but it is such a touching piece of work.

Dirius

Good luck on your blog, Dirius. May you have the dryness to post regularly, and moisture to keep coming up with stuff to talk about. :)

Lilly's letter to the student is a great way to start. Not enough people give it its due credit, but it is such a touching piece of work.

Hhaha thanks, yeah I love that letter. :happy::happy::joyful:

Thnx everyone for your support! still trying to figure out how to make the thing look prettier, I'll add some stuff soon!

Last edited: