Strong attraction towards another woman. Is there an explanation?

Sagkou

I really liked her since the moment we met for no particular reason. There was a connection. I feel there is this energy between us I can't really explain it. We are both supernice to eachother but we have never really spoke about it(I imagne her being a Virgo doesn't help much!).I have no idea whether she's bi/gay. I do think she feels the same. It's weird for me to be like this, I don't tend to get attracted to people this way. This happening to me (and with another woman )makes me wonder and even more curious on whether there is any explanation through astrology.

I will attach our astrology maps and any feedback would be appreciated. I hope I'm posting the right info. Btw I guessed the time of birth based on the fact that she said her ascendant is also virgo. I don't know if it matters at all but shes about 9 years older than me.

nix

Hi Sagkou.
Could you please post your chart, her chart and the synastry chart from astro.com. It would be much easier for me to give you my opinion.
Thanks

junoisuppose

I don't really see anything in the synastry of the charts you have posted. There is a mars-venus opposition, which may be part of it. Aspects between mars in one chart and venus in another indicate some feeling of physical attraction.

Have you tried looking at the composite chart, that may explain more. Also put in the asteroids eros, psyche, sappho & amor from the list of additional objects as these 4 asteroids indicate different kinds of attraction.

Sagkou

Updating the thread with the charts uploaded the right way!

1.my natal chart
2.her natal chart
3.synastry chart
4.composite chart with asteroids

I hope there is something that explains it now.
:biggrin:

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 65
  • 3.png
    3.png
    183.4 KB · Views: 52
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 43
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 66

rahu

Banned
hi sagkou

your proclivities for women is clearly shows by sappho opposed to amore. Pluto is conjunct to Sappho which implies these feelings are in response to childhood sexual/emotional abuse. with your Saturn/sun midpoint conjunct the south node, this possibility is strengthened. this aspect also can hide these feelings until you were older

rahu

Sagkou

hi sagkou

your proclivities for women is clearly shows by sappho opposed to amore. Pluto is conjunct to Sappho which implies these feelings are in response to childhood sexual/emotional abuse. with your Saturn/sun midpoint conjunct the south node, this possibility is strengthened. this aspect also can hide these feelings until you were older

rahu

Hello rahu,

Is this directly on me? Or is this mutual on her side also? I mean are there any indications that she feels the same connection and it's not just me thinking she does?

Thanks

Claire19

Updating the thread with the charts uploaded the right way!

1.my natal chart
2.her natal chart
3.synastry chart
4.composite chart with asteroids

I hope there is something that explains it now.
:biggrin:

Uranus rules your 5th house of romance and lovers. Having the Moon in Aries in the 7th indicates a long term relationship with a woman who is rather masculine and with your Moon in Aries, you have that quality also. Moon in Aries women can be tomboyish and certainly can show aggression and bravery.
Uranus is squaring Mars also. ANother indicator of homosexuality or unusual sexual tastes which can lead to experimentation. I dont use asteroids. They are space junk.

Last edited:

miquar

Something that could be relevant is that you each have very passionate Mars. You have Mars Pluto rising in Scorpio. She has Moon Mars in Cancer square Pluto. So there could be a recognition of something in one another. Part of the reason why you are supernice to one another could be a fear that the passion inherent in this shared theme can potentially express in uncivilised ways.

The strongest transits to your chart at the moment involve your natal Saturn and Chiron being hit by the transiting Uranus Pluto square. This could be relevant, and there could also be something more overtly relevant if you look more closely, like transiting Pluto aspecting a midpoint involving Mars, or whatever.

Transits to the composite are also surprisingly thin on the ground. Transiting Uranus has been trining composite Uranus. Again, a closer look may reveal more.

MJ82

Her Moon overlays your 8th House! That alone can be very affecting, deep, sexual and even unsettling. Read up on it, this could be a special relationship.

Rajarshi

You are about 25 and under the influence of adverse North Node, which is affecting your fourth house and others . From age 35, you will be under Jupiter influence and you should be free from these influences.

Best wishes

rahu

Banned
Hello rahu,

Is this directly on me? Or is this mutual on her side also? I mean are there any indications that she feels the same connection and it's not just me thinking she does?

Thanks
hi again
the venus/sun midpoint is conjunct the composite dragontail.
this shows that the attraction is very strong both emotionally and sexually between you. but with pluto conjunct to mercury and Sappho, expressing the attraction could be problematic if expressions of love have been reinforced negatively in childhood. that is the childhood environment may have caused emotions to be blocked or repressed feelings that interfere with emotional relationship in the here and now.
the moon trine to Jupiter is very favorable but does not always pertain to emotional relationships, I can just show a very good friendship.

the composite also shows a mars/Uranus midpoint conjunct to Sappho,mercury and pluto.
this shows the lesbian attraction is strong but again, there could be unconscious inhibition from a abusive childhood, thy makes connection emotionally very difficult. There are apt to be fears of intimacy.

Last edited: