I have Mars Square Pluto and Mars Conjunction Saturn Who else have this?

Flapjacks

I've known two men with Saturn/Pluto in hard aspect to their Mars/Sun placements (that I know of):

#1 Mars/Saturn conjunct in Sagittarius square Aqua Jupiter, Aqua Sun, Cap Moon (ruled by Saturn).

#2 Mars in Aquarius square Pluto in Scorpio, Sun/Saturn conjunct in Scorpio, sextile Mars, Cap Venus (ruled by Saturn).

Both have huge issues with authority and will not do anything they don't want to for anyone else. They both relish making their own rules, and would dig their heels in and refuse to participate if they didn't feel they were in control of a situation or at least free to act how they want. Both have difficulties following the law; both broke the law on several occasions with no feelings of guilt and have been in jail. The Scorpio Sun individual was arrested for grand theft auto and the Aqua Sun for stealing things from stores repeatedly and not showing up for court appointments. The biggest difference between the two in this respect is the Scorpio person gave people the impression that he was under a great deal of self-control and was the sort of personality that commanded authority without much effort (probably one of the scariest people I've ever met) and the Aqua Sun did not give the impression of being in control of himself and was more erratic, insensitive and petty about his displays of independence.

I imagine having Mars/Saturn conjunction square Pluto (what signs?) might show similar situations, or at least a disdain or preoccupation with authority figures. It'd be helpful to post the chart.

Saturn square Pluto itself can be an interesting aspect to look into, as well. That's a very potent square. It's an aspect that shows possibilities of abuse of power, persecution, profound losses, and intense ability to survive. Again though, we'd need to see the chart. There could be many things that soften the aspect, or make it more prominent, and modify it's expression that is specific to the individual.

Last edited:

emily23

I have Mars Square Pluto and Mars Conjunction Saturn Who else have these placements? How do you deal with it?

Positive side is you have great power stamina will and finishing power...strong aspects...use them beneficially always is my advice and you can go far

This is said outwith knowing the signs and other factors in your chart...but they are a strength and resource anyway

greybeard

I've had Mars conj. Saturn, square Pluto for 72 years now. I deal with it by just being me. What exactly are you dealing with?

You're not taking the whole chart into account.