Can you tell me a bit about myself? :)

Nickidan

I'm at that stage in my life when I am finding myself and trying to figure out who I am. I have more questions than ansers. Please help me what do you think of my planets and chart (inserted below the text) Thanks!!!

Sun: 01 degrees Aries Aspects: Sun Semisquare Saturn, Sun Sesquiquadrate Moon

Asc: 23 degrees Leo Jupiter in Ascendant

Moon: 11 degrees Scorpio Aspects: Moon Square Saturn, Moon Trine Venus, Moon Sextile Jupiter, Moon Sextile Uranus, Moon Sextile Neptune

Mer: 9 degrees Aries Retrograde, Aspects: Mercury Semisquare Mars, Mercury Sextile Saturn, Mercury Sesquiquadrate Pluto

Venus: 9 degrees Pisces Aspects: Venus Opposite Jupiter

Mars: 25 degrees Aquarius Aspects: Mars Square Pluto

Jupiter: 6 degrees Virgo, Retrograde

Houses

1st House: 23 degrees Leo, Jupiter in the 1st House
2nd House: 16 degrees Virgo
3rd House: 13 degrees Libra, Moon in the 3rd House
4th House: 16 degrees Scorpio, Pluto in the 4th House
5th House: 22 degrees Sagitaurius: Neptune in the 5th House, Uranus in the 5th House, Asc Node in Capricorn
6th House: 25 degrees Capricorn: Saturn in the 6th House, Lilith in Aquarius
7th House: 23 degrees Aquarius: Mars in the 7th house Venus in the 7th House
8th House: 16 degrees Pisces: Sun in the 8th House Mercury in the 8th House, Juno in the 8th House
9th House 13 degrees Aries
10th House 16 degrees Taurus
11th House 22 degrees Gemini
12th House 25 degrees Cancer

View attachment 46147

Last edited:

martinbd

Hi,

Shortly:
With Leo on ASC and Jupiter in 1. house you could look optimistic, nobly, and reliably outwardly.
Your Sun is in Aries in VIII house, so in your nature you should be active, dynamic, enthusiastic and spotlight of you attention could be matters of VII. house : secrets, taboo things like death, sex, psychic, or somebody else property (shared with other people as family, state, ...,) ...
Mercury is also in Aries, so your mind could be fast, and your communication also active, dynamic it is in VIII house again, so you should study also some secret things.
Mars, ruler of Aries, is on DSC, so your energy and activity you should aim to relationships.
Pluto is in Square with Mars, so your energy may go to extremes, lot of activity, even anger, or not activity at all, it could give you ability to go "over corpses".

Moon is in Scorpio, so your mood can swing.

martinbd

OK,

I can add something:
There are lot of aspect to the Moon, but I think the most important is square from Saturn which is challenging: to overcome dark, heavy moods, but it could make your soul deeper.
Trine from Venus could make your imagination, soul romantic.
There can by challenging in general: family life, and partnership. It looks like you have got great interest in secret things, this can make you curious.
Other things need deeper analysis.