Please help

Terrabella

Hi can some please read me my chart and let me know what's going on with me? I'm having very intense emotions and from what I understand I am not emotional based on my chart. I'm going through a split with someone right now and I feel that every relationship I have ends by the other person leaving me after 2 or more years. I am currently going through my Saturn return.
My friends see me as very confident and strong person but I feel myself getting weaker and less confident these days. My greatest yearning in my life has been to have the family I never had and be loved and never left. It's hard for me to let go of negative feelings.

Born September 7 1985
Taipei Taiwan
( I live in Los Angeles)
3:50 am

I know I'm virgo sun, Gemini moon, leo rising
I really feel like I have many adverse planetary positions

Last edited:

Marinka

I might suggest that you post your chart in the thread. There are instructions on how to do that in a thread in the "Read My Chart" area of this forum. Also, it sometimes helps to have specific questions. As I read your 1st entry, I was not quite sure what answers you were looking for.

Terrabella

attached my chart! thank you!

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_terra_hp.78599.37405.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_terra_hp.78599.37405.gif
    50.9 KB · Views: 36

Terrabella

I would like to know why my relationship ended. Is it due to my Saturn return? Will he miss me? (his bday august/17/1981)I would also like to know if I have any suicidal tendencies based on my chart and if I will have children or ever be stable in life. What is my destiny?
Ive had serious health problems for about 4 years hard to walk, I started exercising and got a little better but I still am not able to do certain private things like sex.
will i ever have a lifelong marraige? will I get better ? will I live a wealthy life? will I struggle with money? will I ever have a big family ?

thank you so much for any help

Last edited:

Marinka

You mentioned suicide which likely means that the moderators will be shutting down this particular thread. Please read the FAQ about this site.

Terrabella

I only mentioned that because of Venus in the 12 house?

I read somewhere that there is some correlation between the two, but go ahead shut it down if you must.

Marinka

OK, the moderators did not shut it down (so far) as you did explain that you were curious about the Venus in the 12th and that's how that topic came up.

I looked at the areas regarding your health - you mentioned problems walking. Health problems with walking would bring up Neptune making a challenging aspect to Mercury and as it happens, Transiting Neptune (in Pisces) was in an opposition angle to your natal Mercury (in Virgo). This started back around February of 2012 and made various passes over your natal Mercury and has finally left around December of 2012. I would think that this caused some weakness with your legs and since Mercury also rules the 11th, likely curtailed your social engagements and since Neptune rules the 8th, may have resulted in hospitalization or maybe even surgery. The Neptune angle to your Mercury is passing so I would expect that any health issue with your legs is stabilizing.

Another factor is that around the same time, transiting Saturn moved into your 3rd house. Saturn is associated with restrictions and 3rd house would be moving around, short trips. It also encompasses communication so, it might also be that you were a bit isolated from others. This reaffirms that a health issue was and still is present. With transiting Saturn moving through the 3rd house, it suggests that the issue with movement is still limited. When a transiting planet moves into a house, the biggest effect is seen when it moves in and then again, when it moves out - while the planet is there, we get used to it's effects and it becomes "normal" and it's only when it moves out that we get the "breath of fresh air". Transiting Saturn moves out for the first time around December 2013 but, moves back into the house around June of 2014 and finally moves out for good around August of 2014.

Also, transiting Saturn would have moved into your 3rd house around December of 2010 and if this was associated with the time that you had started to have difficulty walking then, it's probably due to transiting Saturn with a hit from the transiting Neptune.

Last edited:
I'm reorienting myself to astrological thinking after years of not touching a chart, so keep in mind that I'm just making some observations and hopefully more experienced people here will confirm or correct what I'm pointing out as elements of your chart that need further scrutiny.

Leo ASC is fixed fire and Leos like to be the center of attention. You have three of your inner planets (with Mercury conjuct Mars) packed in your first house, including your sun, the ruler. Venus, your values, emotions, sense of justice is sitting in the 12th house of secrets, squaring Pluto in the third house of communication. I noticed that your Sun (Ego) is square your Moon (personality) oppoding Uranus (unexpected and suddenly conflicts with your emotions squaring your sense of self?)

Most of your chart is below the ASC line, indicating your inclination to self-containment. And your outer generational planets plus Saturn and Jupiter as in opposition to the inner planets.

Your house of relationship is Aquarius, a sign that is more impersonal than others. The ruler of that house is Uranus, which opposes your moon and squares your Sun.

Neptune sits in your house of romance, and perhaps you have some illusions about love and how it works for you.

Saturn, the Task Master, sits in your house of Home, the fourth house and Saturn is square your mercury, your mental faculties.

Again, keep in mind that I'm only making observations and hope that someone else will pick up on this (and help me learn astrology better.) Also, my own chart is heavily aspected in a negative way and I have trouble seeing trines and sextiles, but hone right in on squares and oppositions.

Terrabella

Re: Please read my chart. would like to know if good marraige in furutre? Kids?

Thank you all who have posted before :) I love astrology and am fascinated by it. I get a little scared by my own chart because I feel like its so spot on and negatively aspected. :unsure:
I would like to know if my chart has anything positive for the future or will my life always be challenging? I do have a difficult family life which my chart indicates apparently. I'm an only child, no close family, hard relationship with mom (but getting better:smile:).
I'd like to have a "normal" life , get married (make it last!) and have children too. I was an only child and I would hate to only have one child.
Can anyone tell me anything about my future regarding the things ive listed above.?
Many thanks and regards<3