read my chart

Amy Vir Sn Ari Mn Pis Ris

Welcome to the group Friendly Kitty. Does Kitty represent Leo for you?

I have my Dad's birth date but never knew his time of birth but I do know the approximate time of his death. Would that enable you to give a rising sign by noting his death?

He was born on an eclipse date in San Antonio, Tx 8/31/1932 and died in San Antonio, Tx 4/17/1970 about 10:30 in the morning.

I'd leaned toward Aries, Leo or Cancer rising with Mars near his ascendant
because he had reddish brownish blondish hair tho he also tanned easily.
It was a construction accident where the long arm of a crane, called a boom, fell due to a weak chain link and fell on him killing him instantly.

I have always been interested in death too....but not a morbid curiousity.....more because I don't believe death is the end but more a new beginning.

Friendly Kitty

Welcome to the group Friendly Kitty. Does Kitty represent Leo for you?

I have my Dad's birth date but never knew his time of birth but I do know the approximate time of his death. Would that enable you to give a rising sign by noting his death?

He was born on an eclipse date in San Antonio, Tx 8/31/1932 and died in San Antonio, Tx 4/17/1970 about 10:30 in the morning.

I'd leaned toward Aries, Leo or Cancer rising with Mars near his ascendant
because he had reddish brownish blondish hair tho he also tanned easily.
It was a construction accident where the long arm of a crane, called a boom, fell due to a weak chain link and fell on him killing him instantly.

I have always been interested in death too....but not a morbid curiousity.....more because I don't believe death is the end but more a new beginning.

Hi Amy! Thank you. :happy: Friendly kitty represents my Ascendant (since it's how i'm seen). Sorry about your dad (may he r.i.p). That's really terrible! I would like to interpret your dads birth chart. But without an accurate birth time, it would just be speculation. If I had to take a guess, your dad may have had: Mars (accident/violent/machinery/quick) Aquarius (sudden/unexpected/break-up/unpredictable) in the 6th house (daily labor/health/employee) conjunct Ascendant/Sun.
Aries (accident/violent/machinery/quick) Uranus (sudden/unexpected/break-up/unpredictable) in the 6th house (daily labor/health/employee) conjunct Ascendant/Sun. If he died instantly, there was no pain. If there was, these aspects would quincunx/square. His Lilith may have been in Aries/Aquarius in the 6th or 8th house. His transiting chart would show a lot of oppositions/squares/quincunxs made within the 6th and 1st houses. Also a planet transiting the 1st house square/quincunx/opposite natal Ascendant. He may have had a Virgo (health) or Scorpio (death) Ascendant. I also agree death is a new beginning (believer of reincarnation). I always say, it's better to be somewhere else but here (earth). :happy:

Last edited:
could you post your father's chart along with transits for the day he died pls? We are all visual people or least I am and respond better to visual rather than data.....

I can't make head nor tales without the degrees of planet. Don't do as synastry bi wheel, just go Extended chart selection on astro, select progressions and transits like you would for your own chart pls?

I even had alook at yours and again there is no degrees of aspect grid?

Amy Vir Sn Ari Mn Pis Ris

I can't make head nor tales without the degrees of planet. Don't do as synastry bi wheel, just go Extended chart selection on astro, select progressions and transits like you would for your own chart pls?

I even had alook at yours and again there is no degrees of aspect grid?

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a...ology/Dadsnatalchartwithtransitsfortheday.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a...rology/Dadsprogressedchartforthedayhedied.gif

Trying again! lol~