NBA fans only [No Betting!!!]

SunConjunctUranus

SCU, you seem to have joined the Trad club. So, what's really hilarious is that your username includes a Planet you're forbidden from mentioning on the Traditional board. :lol:

This is because I don't know what is fundamentals of astrology when I first sign in to this forum so I don't have any clue about the username :biggrin:
AND unfortunately we can't change our username in this forum :smile:

david starling

I've never dismissed the 7/7 pattern as useless. Again, the right tool for the right job. I'm using 12/12 now for natal and mundane, which is [IMO] a more comprehensive version of the standard Modern 10/12. I'm not doing Horary, but if I start, I'll be using 7/12.

SunConjunctUranus

I've never dismissed the 7/7 pattern as useless. Again, the right tool for the right job. I'm using 12/12 now for natal and mundane, which is [IMO] a more comprehensive version of the standard Modern 10/12. I'm not doing Horary, but if I start, I'll be using 7/12.

How do you explain 12/12 patern in scientifically? :unsure:
I'm unsure because historically speaking the astrology itself is science.

Evidence:

NASA using the constellations as coordinate system in space, so the satellites could not get lost in the space.

We are know that outer planets is separate by 700+ asteroids, so that would be not too much impact to us on Earth.

Without the Sun, the plants can't producing oxygent that I see in your 12/12 tend to under use it.

Confused

R

SunConjunctUranus

Warriors heavy favorites. Lakers are rated 4th for the championship, but way behind.

No I doubt this, unlike in the past 4 years where Warriors controling the NBA, this year would be more balanced.
Remember last year in the playoffs, the Rockets nearly knock out Warriors in game 7. :whistling:
Don't sleeping on Nuggets too, they are 1st seed in the west, and Lakers is nothing without LeBron. You didn't watch Lakers recent games?

david starling

How do you explain 12/12 patern in scientifically? :unsure:
I'm unsure because historically speaking the astrology itself is science.

Evidence:

NASA using the constellations as coordinate system in space, so the satellites could not get lost in the space.

We are know that outer planets is separate by 700+ asteroids, so that would be not too much impact to us on Earth.

Without the Sun, the plants can't producing oxygent that I see in your 12/12 tend to under use it.

Confused

R

NASA's constellational divisions aren't used by siderealists. Most modern sideralists are using the Outermosts. Most Traditionalists, including some in this Community are using tropical. So it IS confusing.

SunConjunctUranus

NASA's constellational divisions aren't used by siderealists. Most modern sideralists are using the Outermosts. Most Traditionalists, including some in this Community are using tropical. So it IS confusing.

They used Fagan/Bradley though. :biggrin: Not only from Spica on pointer from Libra but using Babylonian star's pointer as the coordinate system.

david starling

They used Fagan/Bradley though. :biggrin: Not only from Spica on pointer from Libra but using Babylonian star's pointer as the coordinate system.

The Fagan-Bradley method involving Spica gives the same ayanamsa as using Aldebaran for centering sidereal Taurus. Impressive that two different methods lead to the same conclusion.

SunConjunctUranus

The Fagan-Bradley method involving Spica gives the same ayanamsa as using Aldebaran for centering sidereal Taurus. Impressive that two different methods lead to the same conclusion.

Oh you missed it, they are 53 minutes difference between Fagan/Bradley and Lahiri.
Like for example NASA sent the rockets to find exoplanets in Andromeda galaxy which is in Pisces constellation.
But unfortunately the article said it is mtyh because it reference to tropical zodiac [20 Feb-20 March] which is not in sidereal perspective at all. :smile:

https://www.space.com/21456-pisces-constellation.html

The point is Ptolemy make us [astrology community] as straight up myth,
Because our current science dissin the Ptolemy's astrology
But on the other hand, science using the original system [antiquity what petosiris said] of astrology.

Last edited:

david starling

Oh you missed it, they are 53 minutes difference between Fagan/Bradley and Lahiri.
Like for example NASA sent the rockets to find exoplanets in Andromeda galaxy which is in Pisces constellation.
But unfortunately the article said it is mtyh because it reference to tropical zodiac [20 Feb-20 March] which is not in sidereal perspective at all. :smile:

https://www.space.com/21456-pisces-constellation.html

The point is Ptolemy make us [astrology community] as straight up myth,
Because our current science dissin the Ptolemy's astrology
But on the other hand, science using the original system [antiquity what petosiris said] of astrology.

As I understand it, Fagan BEGAN with Spica at 0 Libra, like Lahiri, then moved it to 29 Virgo using Babylonian lore. Then he teamed up with Bradley and made some adjustments that ended up bringing it into NEARLY perfect alignment with Taurus centered on Aldebaran. Close enough to make them virtually equivalent, but not identical.

Last edited:

SunConjunctUranus

As I understand it, Fagan BEGAN with Spica at 0 Libra, like Lahiri, then moved it to 29 Virgo using Babylonian lore. Then he teamed up with Bradley and made some adjustments that ended up bringing it into NEARLY perfect alignment with Taurus centered on Aldebaran. Close enough to make them virtually equivalent, but not identical.

You're right sir. So are going to switch now? If not, why?

Inquiring

R

david starling

Modern, Western-science places no faith in ANY version of Astrology, tropical OR sidereal. Many of its adherents have a hatred for Astrology as a current practice, and consign ALL astrology to the dustbin of history, condemning it as an archaic superstition. They do commonly troll tropical using sidereal. What they really mean, is, that as far as what they consider an out-moded, archaic superstition goes, sidereal is the oldest, so if you insist on indulging in a ridiculous, superstitious practice, you might as well choose the older of the two.

SunConjunctUranus

Speaking of stars on thread, how's our Lakers star LeBron holding up? Has his "goat" comment blown over? :biggrin:

Bill Russell never claimed to be the GOAT, Wilt and Kareem too. Especially Black Jesus aka MJ never claimed to be GOAT. That's the problems sir.

I feel confident [73.25%] LA didn't have a chance for Championship based on current roster. This is because LeBron isn't known as playoffs "killa". However if Magic bringing in 2nd star on that team from the next free agency, I'm sure LA would contend for Championship next season. Preferably in guard positions, Kyrie Irving maybe? Damian Lillard?