7th House Issues

Smpcha

I had posted about a year or so ago regarding my natal 7th house and I got so much feedback from everyone ! It was great given the fact that I have a lot going on in that house and I've had so much anxiety about it.

As I'm checking current transits, I've noticed so much going on in the 7th house from that aspect as well and it made me wonder what should I be expecting. With everything going on in the natal 7th house....Transit Pluto is conjunct Transit Mars both hitting my natal Venus AND natal Saturn in the 7th house.....
Transit Jupiter is conjunct natal Pluto in 5th house...
What should I expect from these transits?

Any feedback would be appreciated :love:

Attachments

• astro_24gw_mine_at_115_2018427.53701.11851.jpg
    astro_24gw_mine_at_115_2018427.53701.11851.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

Smpcha

I've also noticed that Transit Neptune is conjunct Natal MC wondering how it affects my chart.
Does it influence anything going on or is aspected with 7th house planets? I'm currently single and my last serious relationship was 3 years ago. .....wondering if these transits will bring anything.

Smpcha

I have a friend who knows a little bit about astro told me that the Pluto Mars and Saturn aspects in the 7th house - very aggressive and that I should be very careful and safe given that I'm a female. Can anyone elaborate on these transits? I'm kind of worried now that I got that comment. :sad: