Its been awhile! Update on baby

smilingsteph

Hello my friends!
I have been absent awhile and I cannot find my old thread where I left off from telling you the sex of the baby.

I was quite ill, working hard and trying to balance out my life a bit- working, new house, the whole thing!

Still trying to find balance to the year that I have both enjoyed and struggled with I want to be back with all of you. Must be my solar return???

Anyhow, I am having a boy...so to those of you that guessed, you were right, which were most of you!

I am glad to be back!

I am in good health too, well as good as it can be at 6 months preggo.
Any advice for the upcoming months will be appreciated :)

Steph,

It's good to hear from you my friend! I am sorry to hear you have not been feeling well. I hope there are good tidings for the birth, and that the delivery is easy for you.

Are you interested in a cookbook for making fresh baby food, while simultaneously testing for food allergies and encouraging your child to eat properly? My parents wrote such a book and I would be happy to share it with you my dear. ;)

Taking any prenatal vitamins? Try these:http://www.vitamincottage.com/prenatal_blend_by_super_nutrition_90_tb_s_108733_gm_-p-5009.html

Be sure to cuddle up with some nice fleecy things, and some good herbal tea. Your body deserves care, support, and relaxation. Lamb's wool is very good, and getting a pet during this time can also prove to be immensely rewarding,beneficial. Keep rooms softly lit and don't stress yourself out, light candles with your favorite scent as often as you want to, I recommend cinnamon as this is warm, soothing, and reminds us all of nurturing.

And most of all Steph, only joy for you.

Teddi

Last edited:

starlink

Hi Steph! Great to hear you are in good health and expecting a baby boy! Talk to him, let him listen to music and relax as much as you can. When I expected my two children I had morning sickness up till 7 month!! Even so, I enjoyed every minute of being pregnant. 6 gone and 3 to go!! Let us know how everything goes!! God bless you and your baby.

Starlink

R4VEN

Hi Steph!!!

I was trawling around looking for you - have missed you - and then found this thread.

I wish you well through the rest of your pregnancy and your confinement.

I agree with what starlink says about talking to your little boy and playing him music. I played music - and sang also - throughout my pregnancies with my two, and once they were born playing music softly in their room helped calm them and get them to sleep quickly.

smilingsteph

Hello everyone!
I wanted you all to know I had my sweet baby boy September 5th 2010
His name is Noah
He came into this world weighing 6lbs 11oz and was 19 inches long

I had some awful medical issues which required me to leave work early, be hospitalized and have twice a week monitoring for my blood pressures, but it was all worth it!

He is 8 weeks or so old and I am still trying to get my health back up. I get to go back to work at the end of this month!

I will attach pictures!

www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30903150&l=86b67e84e8&id=1254941956

Attachments

• Noah smiling.jpg
    Noah smiling.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 42
  • Noah yawn.jpg
    Noah yawn.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 38
  • Noah_Traxler_01.jpg
    Noah_Traxler_01.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 42

pudinnpop

You will make it thro Gorgeous!!!! Noah is absolutley beautiful!!We miss you too!!!!!!Especially ur sense of humor!!!

Muaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!

smilingsteph

Aww Puddin!! My loveh!!! Did you get those chores done today? Sundays are so sweet when you have your chores done for the week...wish I could get some done...
Just sitting here baby in lap and reconnecting with you lovelies! by the way get on the chat!

07.Re

Congrats Steph. He is gorgeous! :) I want to share one of my favourite "mother quotes":- Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

starlink

Hi Steph! I am not often in the forum but for you and baby Noah I DO make an exception!! Congratulations on your lovely babyboy!! Such a blessing and joy. I do hope you will get back to your good "old" healthy self as soon as possible. Dont overdo it and if you dont feel up to it (work I mean) then postpone your return. My thoughts are with you. Take good care of yourself.

Love, Starlink

starlink

Hello there EJ!! Yes, I almost feel bad for just showing my nose once in a while but I am truly busy. Will tell you all about it in a PM as soon as I find a quiet moment. Love to "hear" your voice as well:smile:.

Hope you are well. :love: to you als well.

Starlink

smilingsteph

Thanks for the well wishes everyone!
EJ- You are so funny, Noah does look like he did all of the work! Hahahaha...I love it! He and work do go well together, I yawn myself a lot these days :)

Star- thanks so much for your support! I am so glad you popped in and were able to see my little Noah. Thank you!

0.7- The quote was perfect! Thank you to for your support.

Now I just have to deal with my husband being layed off of work...but Noah makes all of that stress melt nicely!

EJ53

Banned
Progressions and transits to natal Moon

...Now I just have to deal with my husband being layed off of work...
Progressed Taurus Mars in P2nd/N3rd square Natal Moon in Virgo/N7th...

Transitting Pluto in Capricorn/N10th trine Natal Moon...

Natally, your Mars is in Taurus/2nd; rules the 2nd and makes a 16th harmonic aspect to the Moon ...so you'll always "actively worry about your finances", even if there is nothing to actually be concerned about...

and that Pluto trine is indicating that this is likely to be be a good change for your husband ...particularly as your Progressed Chart currently has Moon+Pluto in Libra/P6th.

EJ

smilingsteph

EJ-
Thank you!!!
I do worry financially, I always have as you said, even as a small child :) odd I know....
This worry has really been bothering me since July when he was notified of the possible layoff...so your interpretation hit the nail on the head!

Even if it makes him search for a new career, that would be good because he can do anything he wants if he puts his mind to it, except for singing- he is awful!

We did hear today that the city counsils budget might incorporate just enough funding for the fire department...so if this gets approved he may not lose his job...I am not to positive about it because he did recieve a letter already- I guess it is this ongoing financial worry that plagues me.

Transiting pluto is also trining saturn in both mine and his chart...
Which I read can indicate change/transformation- of solid structures..so that could be interesting..
His
6th house transit pluto to 2nd house natal saturn...changes to service and finances...(I hope I am reading this right)
It is this Saturn conjunct pluto in the 4th house which makes me wonder...
Saturn conjuncts pluto in my 8th house- which can mean financial issues of the spouse affecting me...

If a person has pluto trining saturn by transit and then saturn conjunct pluto by transit...what sense can be made of that? Major changes to the home...
No transit is considered good or bad, but saturn conjunct pluto I hear is a hard/heavy transit. I wonder if that trine eases the transit?

I may be focusing too much on good old saturn and pluto- but it seems to be a big theme in the chart that stands out when I look at it.