Ring Set mystery

TamaraL

Hello everyone,

I recently lost my new rose gold ring set (7 rings)... This was the first day I wore them, they arrived via post and have been misplaced by me personally. Last time I remember them is last night before going to the bathrooom. I have looked everywhere inside my house...my personal fear is that I threw them away (garbage) while being absentminded- distracted (possibly withing a napkin). However today I checked even the threshold garbage can and my rings are not there.

Basic Observations:

Significators--Venus natural ruler of jewelry is conjunct the querents ASC Leo (= Sun). The ASC ruler is placed inside in the 2nd H Libra.

Also, Venus is in an Angular house - meaning the missing rings are near its owner, suggesting a quick recovery.

Other significators
Quesited -2nd house Virgo= Mercury in 3rth house....Mercury makes no positive aspects.

Lost object - co-significator- Moon in the 8th- probably lost for good? I was very anxious also when I lost it, this moon here could describe my state of mind. Possibly the 8th signifies the bathroom.

Any thougths on this chart?

Thanks, T.

EDIT: Just realized that we have a mutual reception between the Querents signficator (Sun) and the lost objects-rings (Venus). This is positive!

Attachments

• Horary rings.jpg
    Horary rings.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

Chrysalis

Venus is in a Gemini degree and also 2nd ruler mercury is, but in Scorpio (hidden). So somewhere amongst letters, writing equipment, desk, computer, in your car, near a house line phone.

Or if they arrived by post in packaging, did you put them back in the postage bag by accident? Are they still in the packaging?

TamaraL

Venus is in a Gemini degree and also 2nd ruler mercury is, but in Scorpio (hidden). So somewhere amongst letters, writing equipment, desk, computer, in your car, near a house line phone.

Or if they arrived by post in packaging, did you put them back in the postage bag by accident? Are they still in the packaging?

No, unfortunately I already checked the packaging...I took them with me as I went upstairs to sleep (not wearing them, simply holding them) and 5 min later I could not find them anywhere. I didn't go out with them, it was the first day I became the owner ... So there is not way they fell in the car-outside.I have looked almost everywhere, inside boxes, books....

So I assume that there are two scenarios: 1. I threw them away by accident, whilst absentminded
2. There are near my drawing materials and will be found by accident. Thank you Chrysalis!

TamaraL

Is there any argument against recovery?
Because the Moon in the 8th doesnt seem a positive placement.
I will continue the search but it still a mystery.

TamaraL

Gemini rules the hands, so what about pockets? Near hand lotion?

Interesting I will check again. I have hand disinfectants everywhere due to the current situation. Its tricky because the rings are small so they can be anywhere....Its mind-boggling how easy it is to loose something.Thank you again!

knowledge

The lost item can be found in the North by East direction.
Upper rooms-near something relates to dirty waters "check the cupboard in the bath or toilet" there must be heat source near the lost item.

My other guess from my previous experience, check under your bed or bed frame.

TamaraL

The lost item can be found in the North by East direction.
Upper rooms-near something relates to dirty waters "check the cupboard in the bath or toilet" there must be heat source near the lost item.

My other guess from my previous experience, check under your bed or bed frame.

Dear knowledge,

Thank you for your feedback. I have searched literally everywhere (under the bed, sheet, bathroom) and their location still remains a mystery. I hope I will find them by accident...