Careers for the Sagittarius-Influenced

sibylline

AppLeo...:annoyed:

Edit your post #38 before the mods have to. Let's try not to derail this thread with personal attacks, please and thank you?

sibylline

Chart/Asc ruler and MC are in the same sign...

I want to say this person is an artist of some sort.

The ASC ruler by house placement, not sign.

MC won't help huh.

Alright so we're working with Venus then. Located in the 9th. Are we looking at a performance artist who travels/ goes on tours?

Electrician. My Sagittarian brother became an excellent electrician, always in demand. Anything in the construction industry that requires quick-thinking, versatility, physical fitness, and manual skills.

Music Teacher!

To all of the above guesses -- nope. :happy:

Think other 9th house rulerships. CT is closest.

sibylline

(Possibly of note for your Cancers is that even if they have no Gemini placements, you mention a lot with Cancer in house 3 or 4. Many people with Cancer in house 3 and some with house 4 will have their 2nd house cusp in Gemini.)

Only one has Gemini on the 2nd, with Jupiter in Gemini in the house. The others have Sagittarius on the 2nd (#1) and Leo on the 2nd (#3). The others are unknown.

This person has NN right on their Ascendant, fiery sun and Mercury, the dispositor of the moon in Leo -- this person is fated for an ego.

Good observation!

Is the person a high powered translator commissioned by the government?

Lol. Nope.

Brain surgeon.

LOL. Not at all. I might show a brain surgeon's chart if the opportunity presents itself. :)

Last edited:

AppLeo

Does the person have a job dealing with foreign relationships?

Is the person a scholar in art or music?

sibylline

Why are "blue collar", hands-on careers, where things actually get done, off the table? White collar snobbery?:annoyed:

the charts that Sibyl has posted thus far seems to be less inclined to physical labour and more on the "white collar" side.

I honestly don't know many people with blue collar jobs. For ones I do know I don't believe I have birth times for them.

Okay, here is two (2):

- Agent for an international singer/band
- Entertainment Lawyer

Nope but I like your thinking. Think more on the overseeing/business side. This is where the Cap comes in.

Does the person have a job dealing with foreign relationships?

Is the person a scholar in art or music?

At the bolded: every now and then.

Does the person perform in foreign countries?

They don't perform at all.

conspiracy theorist

Nope but I like your thinking. Think more on the overseeing/business side. This is where the Cap comes in.

Alright, adding the 8th house Sagittarius into the mix as well as the Moon/Saturn in 11th sign/12th house.

Is he the owner of a talent agency? If not the owner, then a high level executive in it?