Crazy love!

So, it has only been 2 months but me and my guy are feeling all the feels. It seems as if we've known each other for so long, as everything is so natural and comfy.... it just feels "right." We know some of the things we feel and talk about are wayyyy too soon, but we both stopped caring because we feel it so intensely. I know he is the one. It just took way too long to find him:sad:We have both been thru some ugly mess in past relationships. We both weren't looking for what we found in each other. It was supposed to be a casual, "let's meet up for a couple drinks" kinda deal, but we didn't stand a chance lol...

We openly say we are obsessed with each other. The magnetism is crazy. On one end we are so super intense.... you can feel this energy and electricity between us.... it's crazy! I have never, ever felt this way about anyone....
The passion is out of control, next level.
we dream together

we laugh so hard
we talk for hours and hours
we always need to see each other, like it kills us to be apart
I am madly in love here. This is like nothing I've ever known....
what do you think? I would appreciate any opinions or advice here... I know there is a reason for this relationship...
thanks in advance!!!! :lol:

Attachments

• horoscope-synastry-chart2__12-12-1983_23-59_p_7-1-1983_07-09.png
    horoscope-synastry-chart2__12-12-1983_23-59_p_7-1-1983_07-09.png
    112.4 KB · Views: 32
  • horoscope-synastry-chart2__7-1-1983_07-09_p_12-12-1983_23-59.png
    horoscope-synastry-chart2__7-1-1983_07-09_p_12-12-1983_23-59.png
    112.9 KB · Views: 27
Yeah I have to attribute the intensity to something.... it has to be all that pluto energy.... it is overwhelming... but in the best way :wink:

I am also venus square pluto natally, and he is venus conjunct pluto so there is energy there fo so.

question....

my mars square his sun
his sun sextile my mars
is this a double whammy? I wasn't sure if both aspects had to be exact or if a DW just meant aspects between the same two planets for both people....?

How about the composite chart? I see venus conjunct mars which has to be good!!!! what about the neptune and pluto? dreamy seriousness? lol any help would be appreciated :happy:

awesome.... well since I have your attention lol... how about the composite chart???? :happy:

Attachments

• horoscope-aspectarium1__composite_--_-.png
    horoscope-aspectarium1__composite_--_-.png
    25.6 KB · Views: 16
thank you so much! we are so happy! I always turn to astrology... i have never had anything like this with anyone else, that's for sure! I appreciate your input. Everything makes more sense now... :smile: