**An Astrological Warning & Glad Tidings**

tsquare

Yeah, I noticed those...I think there is a later conjunction as well of the same.....Jupiter goes retro back into it again or something..I havn't looked at this for quite some time now..noticed it a few months back and wasn't sure what to make of it.
I didn't notice the new moon though on this date.
Pluto is Rx as well...Sextile the J.C.N Conj. it doesn't show in the chart though....I can never figure why some aspects that are tighter then others do not show. it's only a 5 degree orb.
Bob Zemco has an interesting US chart that I just did a solar return on....
Sun is trine this coj. 2 degree orb....it is square uranus and opposite pluto(tsquare)...sun is in 8thH..scorpio asc.pluto is sextile asc and Rx, there is also a mars, venus, moon conj. in taurus...seventh house...trine satun in virgo...tight....chiron, neptune, Jupiter, conj. all Rx.
I'm ahvng trouble uploading charts...but I thought it was intesting to see a trine this conj. from the sun...plus the sun uranus pluto tsquare looks tough..........

Theo

Banned
Modcleopatra said:
I thought scary fatalistic condemnation of our future was sort of poor scholarship; it's been going on for thousands of years but all I've seen is people being cruel to people, not God being cruel to a **** soul. I also think it's weird to sort of like, "speak the word of God." Is God angry? Does God even care? How can anyone possibly know? How can we speak of our coming "extinction" if it is a concept we created and therefore can only actually exist if we do? I mean, I don't profess to know a **** thing but I sometimes think that anxiety-ridden pessimistic didactic vocalization about the current nature of things is well, a sort psychically sadistic means of releasing stress and fear on the part of the vocalizer... not a crime but not helpful either.

I'm just chilling.

Mod!

I think it's very helpful. Astrologers throughout the centuries have always addressed prophecies, as astrology is a prophetic science, which also have been practiced by the prophets of God.

Prophecy is used to warn, and to give good tidings as well to all populations, and you will find many, many examples of this in astrological history ~ most famous among them, the prophecies of the Bible, the Q'uran, the Torah, and in the works of the astrologer Nostradamus, just to name a few.

NicholasH

i read somewhere that people around my age (20) and younger are materialistic. like extremely materialistic as a way to build up dissatisfaction with material things and to become more spiritual. i could give two flying f***s about saving, never did. a lot of my peers are the same. i just wanna spend spend spend. more more more.

maybe everything is part of a (i hate to say it) master plan of God. if were gonna talk like there is a god, then its just as likely there is some sort of destiny.

in that case isnt everything happening as it should. always. in the moment.

humans are the crazy ones. inside us we create the caos and the conflict in our outer world.

i bet from a squirrels perspective everythings happening as it should. as it always has, and always will.

ramble ramble

so maybe this crisis is "supposed" to happen. people are supposed to suffer, and then in twenty years we emerge more evolved.

Theo

Banned
tsquare said:
Yeah, I noticed those...I think there is a later conjunction as well of the same.....Jupiter goes retro back into it again or something..I havn't looked at this for quite some time now..noticed it a few months back and wasn't sure what to make of it.
Pluto is Rx as well...Sextile the J.C.N Conj. it doesn't show in the chart though....I can never figure why some aspects that are tighter then others do not show. it's only a 5 degree orb.
Sun is trine this coj. 2 degree orb....it is square uranus and opposite pluto(tsquare)...sun is in 8thH..scorpio asc.pluto is sextile asc and Rx, there is also a mars, venus, moon conj. in taurus...seventh house...trine satun in virgo...tight....chiron, neptune, Jupiter, conj. all Rx.
I'm ahvng trouble uploading charts...but I thought it was intesting to see a trine this conj. from the sun...plus the sun uranus pluto tsquare looks tough..........

Some of Nostradamus' astrological prophecies signal 2009 as an important year, a transition of sorts, before the world events of the 2010s emerge. We can see the transits of the superior planets begin to make serious aspects just before next year, like the Saturn-Uranus opposition next month, and then Jupiter's ingress into tropical Aquarius in January 2009, ahead of its conjunction to transiting Neptune and Chiron next May.

The transiting Lunar nodes will be reducing on the Aquarius/Leo axis by May/June 2009 ahead of its change in quality from fixed to cardinal in Capricorn/Cancer in late August 2009.

According to these global transits, the world financial crisis reveals economists worldwide being called in to help politicians, and government to assist in controlling and correcting the financial mess. Spring 2009 is a very busy time for presidents, prime ministers, treasury secretaries, central bank governors, executives, bankers, investors, economists and finance ministers.

The issue is "trust" in financial markets, and confidence. The global credit crisis is a result of huge amounts of corruption in the years 2000-2008. Because the lunar nodes are "fixed" it is very difficult for those involved in these financial markets to trust one another, and confidence by investors, and the general public is low, while the fear factor is high.

I do not see the credit markets easing until after the U.S. General Election on November 4. The month of December 2008 provides a greater easing because of the coming Christmas holidays ~ so credit will ease to allow whatever profits retailers can make from consumers to flow do offset a public insurrection over the Christmas holidays.

The problems this late autumn will be people using only cah. Because of the corruption that has locked the credit and debt markets, too many businesses and consumers are being forced to spend cash only, which makes it harder to do business, and for consumers, who want to save their cash. Christmas is eased up a bit, but with people losing their homes and their jobs, with states and cities squeezed on credit, and in debt, people are very angry, and struggling with daily life. The ease and softness of December's global transits is due to Pluto leaving tropical Sagittarius in late November.

Pluto's transit in the last degrees of Sagittarius has caused big problems. The biggest has been that when the Moon makes its last aspects at this point when it transits over this position before entering Capricorn, where Jupiter is located. The last aspects from Pluto to the transiting Moon, via conjunction, square, etc., has been causing many problems worldwide. These last aspects to the transiting Moon ends, finally, on November 24, 2008 and by December, things ease up with people allowed to rest a bit and to sleep lighter after these stressful Moon-Pluto aspects.

Pluto makes its final transit through tropical Sagittarius in November, and enters tropical Capricorn for good on Nov. 27, 2008 where Pluto will transit until November 19, 2024. This 16-year transit is a major world transit and reveals major changes in government, politics, and how world populations think and act on democracy. It will also see the United States having its first Pluto Return since the historic years of the American Revolution.

December 2008 provides some relief for the world, though the recent months of crisis will have taken its toll on the world. People are very tired after a very stressful year. Saturn's transit in tropical Virgo is slowing to retrograde by December 31, 2009, and easing off by 3-degrees of its opposition to transiting Uranus in Pisces. The Moon's last aspects are to the Sun, Venus, Jupiter and Neptune ~ much softer transits to take. The feel is "relief" after a very stressful year-and-a-half of world crisis in the financial markets. December 2008 is a good time to take stock of recent events, to rest, relax, and to plan for a very busy 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012.

December is a good month to meet new people, and to make new alliances ahead of Jupiter's ingress into Aquarius in early January 2009. Most people are concerned about themselves, and their communities, and December has excellent transits to pick up the pieces and to restart lives, relationships, and to make plans for the future. While most people will be concerned only with Christmas, it is advised to not worry about buying gifts and toys, but to look ahead towards 2009 ~ which is a very important transitional year.

Jupiter is powering through the last ten degrees of tropical Capricorn in December to its ingress into tropical Aquarius on January 5. Times are changing at this time in January. Expectations are high. Jupiter in Aquarius is helpful as new alliances, and associations show the beginning of a huge generational shift in world leadership. This is the time of the end for the leadership of the Baby Boomer generation worldwide, and the beginning of leadership for Generation X, the children born during the 1960s and early 1970s.

Institutional investors have been bled dry by the corruption of others; especially speculators. The calls for massive investigations will force the government to act and most of this will begin to take place this year right after the election in early November, although many investigations are already have started to chase down, and recoup the trillions of dollars that have been stolen by horders of wealth.

The public mood is seething on Inuguration day in mid-January. According to my calculations, Barack Obama is elected the new American president. The day after the election, on Nov. 5, transiting Mercury enters Scorpio, and begins about three weeks of intense scrunity of what is to come, who Obama will pick for his new administration, and how this administration will tackle the myraid of problems the country, and the world is facing.

Tens of millions of people are very angry with the outgoing Bush/Cheney administration. Bush and Cheney are booed at the inauguration. The Moon at 29-Scorpio at the time the new U.S. president is sworn in on January 20, 2009 is powerful, and releases a great public emotion as the Moon passes into Sagittarius as the new president is inaugurated. Years from now, G.W. Bush will be viewed as the worst American president in the history of the United States. Many historians are already saying this right now.

The Mercury retrograde in Taurus in May 2009 is squared by the Jupiter/Chiron/Neptune conjunction in Aquarius. This tight square shows stressed relationships among world markets, and at all levels, local, regional, international, and of course global.

Mars' transit in Taurus in Spring 2009 indicates the continuation of major criminal investigations of former investment banks, CEOs, traders, etc., on the theft of trillions of dollars retirement savings, investments, pension funds, etc., in 2007 and 2008. The market manipulation will be discovered to be major, and there are chases globally of those involved who helped to perpetuate the financial panics.

Saturn turns direct at 14-Virgo on May 17 and Jupiter conjoins Neptune in Aquarius on May 27, along with Chiron. Mars, transiting Taurus in May, will square the Aquarius positions during the first 12 days of July 2009 bringing about very tight financial times for many people.

It appears that world governments work right through the summer months because the financial crisis has not eased. The transit of Mars in Pisces from March 16 to April 23, and Mars' move north in declination April 25 kicks off a new effort to hunt down and prosecute those who have stolen trillions of dollars throughout the world financial markets.

However, the transiting Lunar Nodes will be at 0-degrees along the Aquarius/Leo axis in June, July & August 2009 before changing quality to the Capricorn/Cancer axis on August 21, 2009.

When we see the lunar nodes changing quality, these are often monumental times, where one era sets, and another rises. This will be so during the Spring & Summer of 2009 with a wide variety of changes and shifts... people moving to new locations, new relationships, new jobs, lives, and great shifts in employment, occupations.

Expect many businesses to close between now and next spring because of the worldwide credit and financial crisis. The slowdown in financial markets has been "fixed" by the transit of Neptune to Chiron at the Dragon's Head over the summer and early autumn months.

This has caused many exisiting businesses to suffer greatly, and unemployment will rise. This means people will be searching for new jobs and new lives. The winter of 2009 is a very important time to make changes with Jupiter direct through the winter until its retrograde on June 15, 2009. Jupiter's direct motion is very helpful in making new moves and seeking new employment before the months of May and June, when the planet begins to slow ahead of it station to retrograde motion in mid-June 2009.

People will decide to start new lives after next spring's Venus retrograde in Aries. Venus changes from "evening star" to "morning star" on March 29, 2009 ~ ushering in a new era of sorts for the world after the panics of 2007 and 2008.

I would advise those reading this make major adjustments this coming winter season ahead of spring's transits. The change in American government this coming January will lead to a host of measures that will seek to correct, and to ease the impacts on American society, and the world markets.

BobZemco

tsquare said:
Um, I think you're describing my chart, sort of. I'm Scorpio-rising, not the USA. I hope you weren't mislead, because that wasn't my intention.

I haven't published my USA chart yet. I'm waiting for some documents from NARA for the minutes of Congress for that day to clarify what I have already in documentation, and because I only have 5 of 5 correct predictions so far (I'm waiting for 12 of 12 but might push it down to 8 of 8 or 10 of 10 if things look really good), and because some unscrupulous people would take it and try to pass it off as their own work. Not that anyone here would do that, but there's a lot of prying eyes from unregistered visitors.

Plus it's a lot of work. Every major event has 4 to 23 major aspects and 1 to 12 minor aspects (transits to progressions or natal) and it takes time to delineate everything. It took me 2 months just to show why the Garfield and McKinley assassinations were lone gunmen, why the Lincoln assassination (a known conspiracy) was a conspiracy, and why the Kennedy assassination was also a conspiracy (for the same reasons Lincoln's was mainly the placement of Pluto and its aspects to certain planets in certain signs).

Hopefully in about 2 years I'll have it published.

lillywhite

Caprising said:
The world has been "coming to an end" for well over 2000 years now if you believe the scaremongerers, apparently "god" is going to come to earth, pick up the humans who havn't "sinned", (that would be no-one) and take them over to heaven. The only problem is when these predicted dates fail to eventuate the bible bashers simply make up an excuse like " we had our dates mixed up with the millenium count" or something similar. (is lying to yourself and others a sin? ) We as the human race have always had trying times, even the u.s. and Australia had a "depression" in the earlier part of this century, when my parents were young they lived of the land when food became scarce (rabbits,fruit trees, whatever was around) . Their generation didn't panic, and neither should we. The intent of these scaremongerers is to get you to join their religion and "be saved" and "go to heaven and live in paradise forever" It is the same tactics used by the muslim extremists, ("do a suicide bombing and go to heaven and recieve 72 virgins") If people can't see the jelous, possesive, cruel dictatorial "god" in the english versions of the bible, well that makes them easy prey for a sales pitch which spurts forth fear, and lies. If you go to the "original" bible, that is written in hebrew then you would find a totally different story as the one told in the "interpreted" versions. There are no "threats of burning in hell, no fearful repercussions for not being perfect (human!) , just an account of where the "gods" came from and how they created us.
True that, the original texts read more like a history, liniage and events. Have you seen anything on WHY we were created? I don't recal anything.

rubyelixir

lillywhite said:
True that, the original texts read more like a history, liniage and events. Have you seen anything on WHY we were created? I don't recal anything.

everyone knows we were brought here by aliens ;o)

....which came first, the chicken or the egg?

Seriously, though ......

Theo

Banned
lillywhite said:

As a judicial astrologer, I would suggest starting not only with the Bible, and Q'uran, as well as the early Torah writings, but with the Dead Sea Scrolls.

Most budding astrologers, in my view, must have a background in all the religious books, for astrology is central to theology, and all students should have a thorough understanding of these scriptures to become a well-rounded astrologer later in life.

For anyone who practices astrology, or wants to, I would suggest beginning with reading and study of the Book of Enoch, which was the first scriptures written, and which survived the Great Flood in Noah's ark. It pre-date what we now know as the Bible, and predates the Torah as well.

This book is heavily astrological, and gives details on Heaven, Hell, the Powers and Principalities, and on why were were created. It is a very good foundation for those turned off by conventional religion, and fills in many of the large gaps that fringe groups, and conventional believers (and non-believers) have when trying to understand the history of humanity and God.

Here is a link to the Book of Enoch. I had to read it during my astrological studies when I was 10 years old ~

http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/boe/

Last edited:

EJ53

Banned
Believing in God is not the same as believing in the Bible, or in religion. All three beliefs affect the way we behave, but only the first of them comes from within ourselves. In to-days world, the rational/Mercury mind will never accept the existence of God. We come to "know" Him through Neptune, and the current astrological transits may be moving us towards that end.

Lillywhite said:
...WHY, then did our creator make us?

I'd argue that God created whatever eventually created the Universe in which we evolved - and His purpose was/is to "learn from experience". Maybe, from us, he is learning to experience emotion - and perhaps Christ dying on the cross created a powerful enough emotion for Him to experience it for the first time, persuading Him that we were a development worth "saving".

EJ

Last edited:

Theo

Banned
Confusedpisces said:
There have been many theories as to why we were created by god. I'll choose to believe the muslims theory. Is that God wanted to create beings and watch over them. And see that they become just as good as He himself. What God wants to see, above all else is a world of harmony and peace. He most certainly doesn't want to recommitt the acts of Noah's arc.

There is a great mystery there. In the end, only God knows, however, many prophecies say that we all will know in time... that is what astrology is for, the whole solar system is one giant ticking clock, with alarms. When it stops ticking ~ we all will certainly know that's for sure.

tsquare

Um, I think you're describing my chart, sort of. I'm Scorpio-rising, not the USA. I hope you weren't mislead, because that wasn't my intention.

I haven't published my USA chart yet. I'm waiting for some documents from NARA for the minutes of Congress for that day to clarify what I have already in documentation, and because I only have 5 of 5 correct predictions so far (I'm waiting for 12 of 12 but might push it down to 8 of 8 or 10 of 10 if things look really good), and because some unscrupulous people would take it and try to pass it off as their own work. Not that anyone here would do that, but there's a lot of prying eyes from unregistered visitors.

Plus it's a lot of work. Every major event has 4 to 23 major aspects and 1 to 12 minor aspects (transits to progressions or natal) and it takes time to delineate everything. It took me 2 months just to show why the Garfield and McKinley assassinations were lone gunmen, why the Lincoln assassination (a known conspiracy) was a conspiracy, and why the Kennedy assassination was also a conspiracy (for the same reasons Lincoln's was mainly the placement of Pluto and its aspects to certain planets in certain signs).

Hopefully in about 2 years I'll have it published.
Oops, Not sure how I did that.
My mistake.
I was going to double back and see what you posted again as well, but I took speed instead of care...I'm glad you seen it here and said something, thank you.
I wonder where I got the idea that you posted a US chart......I think I mislabeled the charts that I have, I was playing with using the dates you posted on another thread, I must have gave myself the idea that you had posted an actual US chart that you had finished, I should really take my time with things and label my notes correctly, I forget and use them as guides........I also DO have your chart, I know that because I took a peak at it one day out of curiosity...didn't think you'd mind being you posted it publicly.
Well..err..(laugh)....Bob, it looks like you have an interesting solar return.(laugh)
My Mistake, I did that myself.

I'm going to go back and relabel what I do have for notes and I will not be working on a US Chart so I wish you luck, it looks like allot of work, and it did back then when I originally looked into it, mainly over it.
I know I don't have the time .......so Bob....hurry up.(joke)
Take your time, it should be interesting to see in a few years, or whenever..I may have time later.
Thanks,
Tsquare

Theo,
I should have some time to respond later.

Awakened_Pisces

Thanks Lilly for the link, even if we have our own political disagreements. I agree with the astrologer you forementioned, infact he had me raising alot of questions about myself. That, raising my family and making sure I suceed. All of these things are but a small part of the Whole. I have my firm belief that the Whole is a being that is far too complex to understand in 1 Generation. And so it will take many generations for us to evolve and understand who we truly were meant to be. But, we can take it one step at a time.

Theo

Banned
tsquare said:
Oops, Not sure how I did that.
My mistake.
I was going to double back and see what you posted again as well, but I took speed instead of care...I'm glad you seen it here and said something, thank you.
I wonder where I got the idea that you posted a US chart......I think I mislabeled the charts that I have, I was playing with using the dates you posted on another thread, I must have gave myself the idea that you had posted an actual US chart that you had finished, I should really take my time with things and label my notes correctly, I forget and use them as guides........I also DO have your chart, I know that because I took a peak at it one day out of curiosity...didn't think you'd mind being you posted it publicly.
Well..err..(laugh)....Bob, it looks like you have an interesting solar return.(laugh)
My Mistake, I did that myself.

I'm going to go back and relabel what I do have for notes and I will not be working on a US Chart so I wish you luck, it looks like allot of work, and it did back then when I originally looked into it, mainly over it.
I know I don't have the time .......so Bob....hurry up.(joke)
Take your time, it should be interesting to see in a few years, or whenever..I may have time later.
Thanks,
Tsquare

Theo,
I should have some time to respond later.

Sure tsquare, no problem. See you later...

tsquare

I almost don't even want to reply to anything right now...mercury is retro and in my third house......there have been so many setbacks and screwy communications lately that I am simply overwhelmed by them...
I also have a sun square coming up....
And Jupiter will be transiting my 6thH..just entering....
I expect to be starting a new job around that time...
I have many to choose from...surprisingly....
That is what caught my eye the most Theo....your mentions of starting anew.....

I may start another thread on this myself....speaking about myself is a bit off topic...I have a decision to make that is eating at me and has for some time.....it seems to be coming to a head soon.

In general I'm a little overwhelmed lately the way it is.
Thanks for the posts.

Cheers,
Tsquare

Theo

Banned
tsquare said:
I almost don't even want to reply to anything right now...mercury is retro and in my third house......there have been so many setbacks and screwy communications lately that I am simply overwhelmed by them...
I also have a sun square coming up....
And Jupiter will be transiting my 6thH..just entering....
I expect to be starting a new job around that time...
I have many to choose from...surprisingly....
That is what caught my eye the most Theo....your mentions of starting anew.....

I may start another thread on this myself....speaking about myself is a bit off topic...I have a decision to make that is eating at me and has for some time.....it seems to be coming to a head soon.

In general I'm a little overwhelmed lately the way it is.
Thanks for the posts.

Cheers,
Tsquare

I understand, it's just the transits, and the retrograde. Best to slow down, and to take stock tsquare, while looking at the transits and making the best choices that are available, and practical, for the time being. That might help.

rubyelixir

Theo said:
Lillywhite, as a new member to this forum, I suggest you do more astrological writing, and much less comments on matters with one-liners and snippy attitudes, and tones. Many people have their own truths, you can find yours by doing more reading and study and much less assumptions and trolling on this forum. Ok?

I posted this on another thread but its worth repeating:

Theo I am in complete agreement about the dubious use of astrology and the attacks on you are completely uneducated,ignorant rants that are completely unfounded and to make matters worse they include no astrological back up to support their opinions.

the way i see it is completely astrological -uranus /saturn & the coming of pluto in cap is bringing out the fanatical hysterics of challenged "truths" that are really just false beliefs that so many have built the foundation of their realities on and you are helping them to realize that they are standing on thin ice. Its plain fear that creates these reactive comments. Inflexiblity and a lack of objectivity will be harbinger of a rude awakening. These are the people that will lose it with the coming transits.

I hope that you will continue to leave your intelligent and concise commentary and not be dissauded by the ignorance and closed mindedness of a few reactionary, misinformed, and frightened individuals who only understand small bits of what you say and are quick to take things out of the context of this forum.

As you said once to me, "stay the course" ;o)

I, for one, completely respect your posts

Theo

Banned
Caprising said:
Posted by rubyelixer Quote"Theo I am in complete agreement about the dubious use of astrology and the attacks on you are completely uneducated,ignorant rants that are completely unfounded and to make matters worse they include no astrological back up to support their opinions." Unquote....In my opinion, the use of scaremongering in an attempt to gather a following is pathetic, scaring people with the "gods gonna send you to hell " threat is a bullyboy tactic best left in the "dark ages". If you can't understand the basic psychological makeup of the "authors" of the translated english versions of the bible then you probably need to study human behaviour until these basics become clear. As far as having "no astrological backup to support their opinions", has it occured to you that pluto's journey through sagg, and now heading into capricorn is exposing those who mis-use religion for their own ends?

We've already seen this with Pluto's transit through tropical Sagittarius ~ religion, and extremist use of religion to further political and material ends. Under this recent transit of Pluto, it has been quite effective, but has dire consequences for the future should people continue to swallow the propaganda whole.

As for "scaremongering" ~ throughout history, astrologers and prophets have warned populations about the transits, and how they should live their lives in accordance with the tenants of God the Creator. History also holds proof of what happened to whole populations that did not heed the warnings. The destruction of populations by God has happened. One can go to parts of the Earth and see that whole civilizations have disappeared.

There are vivid discriptions of Heaven and Hell in many texts I'm sure many have not read due to the conventional suppression of these texts, such as The Book of Enoch, The Book of Thomas, and those of Mary Magdelene. The astrological references are very clear, direct, and the creation story shed much light on how the universe is regulated by God.

The Book of Thomas the Contender was among my required reading during my early classical astrological studies. It shed light on the theological references of Christ on Hell and is very interesting reading. For those interested, see ~

http://wesley.nnu.edu/biblical_studies/noncanon/acts/tomcntnd.htm

http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/bookt.html

Fear has been used by conventional religion to "scare" people into following a particular sect. However, i dismiss this has pure scaremongering indeed, you're right. However, there is a true fear that is real, according to the prophecies, especially astrological ones, which always gives humanity a choice to fight evil in the world with good, and to only fear God, which I agree with. Fear is not absolute, as there is a good healthy fear, and a destructive, unhealthy one, just as there is a good love, and a distorted, unhealthy kind of love, or anger, there is righteous anger, and an anger that is wholly unhealthy and negative.

Some people fail to note these differences, and talk only in absolutes in their use of words, as if "fear" is a always a bad thing. It is the fear of being run over and killed that keep you from running onto a highway full of high-speed traffic. That is a healthy fear in my view.

This is the same distinction that one must have when hearing the line "Fear God" ~ as this is proper in the context it is used. The ancient astrologers maintained that the fear of God kept them in line, and improved their mathematical prowness and insight into the future. From this, a code of astrologcial ethics was formed, straight from the scriptures, and is based on them.

Pluto's transit towards the southern solstice point (Capricorn) reveals revolutionary changes in structure, i.e., government, companies, corporations, etc., as as well as the rule of order, and law. We will most likely see this increase when Saturn enters Libra in 2010-2011 and squares Pluto in early Capricorn. This transition means challenges for deomcracies worldwide, and the transit of Uranus through Aries, Taurus and Gemini over a 21-year period from the year 2011 will be the instigator for the most part, along with the transits of Mars and Jupiter.

These outer transits in the 2010s is going to force everyone in the world to come to grips with making progress, and evolving in many ways. Those people who have been ready to progress will have the easiest time of it, however, those who desire the status quo, and resist positive change will have a more difficult time, and will attempt to make things harder for others.

The key to handling the transits of the outer planets is to evolve ~ meaning, a lot of people are going to have to grow up and give up outdated modes of life ~ materialism, selfishness, the "me only" mentality, and begin to really start behaving civil again, and respecting differences in human culture and beliefs without fearmongering about the "other" ~ which is really just racism designed to escape being uncomfortable about themselves.

Every astrologer should know that many people in the world "project" whatever is inside their conscious and unconscious minds onto others in the world. This is called the "mask" ~ where a client will blame the "other" for problems they have, which is an attempt to escape responsibility to change themselves.

The superior planets are forcing things to the surface ~ to face and to deal with upfront, rather than to "blame" the problems on the "other" ~ which, after Pluto's transit through the religious sign of Sagittarius, has been more or less to highlight fringe radicals to levels they do not hold in order to scare the populace to accept wider and secret political goals, rather than to support cooperation which achieves more than does hate, negative fear and war.

Pluto's transit through Capricorn ends this, as many people are waking up to more practical realities, and are tiring of the propaganda. This happened during the American Revolution, when Pluto made a last transit through tropical Capricorn. The next 22-years will be very interesting for the world with this global Pluto transit, in combination with the other outer planets.

Last edited:

starlink

almost don't even want to reply to anything right now...mercury is retro and in my third house......there have been so many setbacks and screwy communications lately that I am simply overwhelmed by them...

Tsquare, you are so right! I feel the same thing. Lets just wait for Mercury to turn direct again, hopefully people (especially in this forum) will understand one another better.

I have a decision to make that is eating at me and has for some time.....

Why not ask a horary question about it? Maybe we can help you!

Starlink

BobZemco

Caprising said:
has it occured to you that pluto's journey through sagg, and now heading into capricorn is exposing those who mis-use religion for their own ends?
Well, actually no, since that isn't what it represents. Don't get me wrong, as that might actually be the case for some countries in Central and Southwest Asia, the Middle East and Africa who might have Sagittarius/Capricorn on the cups of the 9th Houses in their country charts and who might be experiencing a rebirth or regeneration of their respective religions, but that wouldn't apply to the US (or Australia).

The US already experienced the Pluto transit of its 9th House beginning in the late 1940s and continuing through the mid-1960s.

Many church congregations fractured over issues mostly related to civil rights and racial discrimination and segregation, and the generation born during that transit has largely rejected traditional religion in favor of modern religion, especially the glitzy McChurch style religion.

The transit culminated with Vatican II, because American catholics were unable to conform to the dogma set forth by the Vatican, and insignificant things like abstaining from meat on Fridays as a personal sacrifice to show reverence and respect for their god caused their suffering to be legendary.

Transiting Pluto aspecting the ruler of the 9th House can cause some issues to surface, even if only briefly. However, in the USA natal chart I use, Pluto has been in challenging aspect with the ruler of the 9th for quite some time, and since it (the 9th House ruler) sits in the 7th, that would of course suggest a conflict of an ideological/religious nature with others (other countries) which will continue for some time.