Venus square AC: how to handle the underestimation of own worth?

fullmoonlibra

Is there a way to work with this aspect in the natal chart?
Is there a way to facilitate the dealing with the fact that in relationships Venus square AC people will not feel treated with dignitiy?

I have Venus Taurus in 10th house.
AC Leo.

waybread

Venus is usually one of the easier squares to deal with. It might actually spur you to try to look your best-- or eat more chocolate. Are you sure there's not something else afoot, like a hard aspect to your sun, moon, or Mercury?

Do you want to post your chart?

fullmoonlibra

Really?
Are hard aspects to sun, moon, mercury more telling?
I'm curious.
Cause I indeed do have hard aspects to these 3 planets.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 18

waybread

You have a lovely Venus, which is extra strong in its own sign of Taurus, and your most elevated planet. It makes a nice trine to your moon (emotions, feelings). But because this is the only aspect your Venus makes to another planet, if something disturbs either one of these heavenly ladies, you are going to feel it strongly. Venus is similar to one of two best friends who isn't well connected with the rest of her neighbours or co-workers; so if one of them feels upset about something, Venus doesn't have other well-connected planetary supporters to rely on.

The trine between your moon and Venus is wide and out-of-sign, and some astrologers wouldn't even count it, which would add even further to Venus's sense of being different. However, a planet on its own can be very creative and original, and feel free to go its own way. If you are interested in any of the arts, see where your creative instincts take you!

If you don't feel you are treated with dignity, I would first look at your sun opposite Pluto. The sun deals with your sense of self, so it is often involved in self-esteem or self-worth issues. A planet opposite the sun is often a "not me" point in the horoscope; and with Pluto involved, you may strongly dislike dominating bullies and ruthless, even underworldly characters. Yet somehow you attract them into your life. This dynamic often starts with the child, and a lot of sun-opposite-Pluto people had or have dysfunctional relationships with their father.

Often people with sun-opposite-Pluto had to learn to stand up for themselves at an early age, and paradoxically, other people can interpret this self-assertive behaviour as your trying to dominate them! They start to push back, and this only reinforces self-esteem issues.

The key is to own your Pluto, and not imagine that Pluto's power-dynamic only belongs to other people. We are all of the planets in our horoscope.

The sun rules your rising sign of Leo, so your outer personality is tied into the sun-Pluto dynamic.

With your moon (emotions) involved in a T-square with Mercury (thinking) and Mars/Neptune, it may be easy for you to lapse into negative thoughts about yourself. You might feel hurt very easily, or feel anger suddenly. But this doesn't mean your unhappy moments are necessarily a true indication of reality-- which may be much better than you feel.

Sun trine Neptune also suggests that you have a rich imagination. Even if you won't become the next world-famous singer, sculptor, or actor, you can use creative visualization in a very productive way in your life.

You probably can use your Venus-Asc square productively. The 10th house rules both our vocation in life, and our public image. With Leo rising, you can always look your best, and be known as a gracious and talented person. Venus rules inter-personal relationships, so you can be known as a kind and generous person.

Marinka

Progressed Mercury is conjuncting your natal Venus and as mentioned earlier - your Venus does not have natal contacts within an acceptable orb with other planets and as such, when other planets make transits, best to try and maximize the effect. I would suspect that this will cause you to analyze your relationships and to communicate your needs more.

Looks like the progressed Sun made contact about 4 years ago with your natal Venus and as the sun rules your 1st, I expect that your activities changed to reflect more Venusian interests.

Progressed Mars is about 4 degrees away from trining your natal Venus and as Mars rules your 9th, expect some shift in your goals and maybe even profession. Could also signal a love interest.

Venus is at the top of the chart and even with minimal angles,it still holds a commanding position although, it lacks easy movement and energy. Can you describe what you mean in not being treated with dignity.

fullmoonlibra

Looks like the progressed Sun made contact about 4 years ago with your natal Venus and as the sun rules your 1st, I expect that your activities changed to reflect more Venusian interests.

Progressed Mars is about 4 degrees away from trining your natal Venus and as Mars rules your 9th, expect some shift in your goals and maybe even profession. Could also signal a love interest.

Venus is at the top of the chart and even with minimal angles,it still holds a commanding position although, it lacks easy movement and energy. Can you describe what you mean in not being treated with dignity.

- I married 4 years ago, and I am divorcing now :crying:
- After the break up, my goals are changed indeed. I always wanted to live abroad, but now it's going to become real. I'm searching for a job, it can be anything! But I still want to become writer. I'm still writing :) not with discipline, I'm moving slow, but I'm moving :)
- What I mean with 'not being treated with dignity': I felt worthless in my relationship with a critical Virgo Sun, in my 2nd house, opposite my Jupiter.
His Saturn was square my AC/DC and opposite Venus.
His Moon Cancer opposite my Mars/Neptune and square Moon-Mercury.
:crying::crying:

fullmoonlibra

You have a lovely Venus, which is extra strong in its own sign of Taurus, and your most elevated planet. It makes a nice trine to your moon (emotions, feelings). But because this is the only aspect your Venus makes to another planet, if something disturbs either one of these heavenly ladies, you are going to feel it strongly. Venus is similar to one of two best friends who isn't well connected with the rest of her neighbours or co-workers; so if one of them feels upset about something, Venus doesn't have other well-connected planetary supporters to rely on.

If you don't feel you are treated with dignity, I would first look at your sun opposite Pluto. The sun deals with your sense of self, so it is often involved in self-esteem or self-worth issues. A planet opposite the sun is often a "not me" point in the horoscope; and with Pluto involved, you may strongly dislike dominating bullies and ruthless, even underworldly characters. Yet somehow you attract them into your life. This dynamic often starts with the child, and a lot of sun-opposite-Pluto people had or have dysfunctional relationships with their father.

Often people with sun-opposite-Pluto had to learn to stand up for themselves at an early age, and paradoxically, other people can interpret this self-assertive behaviour as your trying to dominate them! They start to push back, and this only reinforces self-esteem issues.

The key is to own your Pluto, and not imagine that Pluto's power-dynamic only belongs to other people. We are all of the planets in our horoscope.

The sun rules your rising sign of Leo, so your outer personality is tied into the sun-Pluto dynamic.

With your moon (emotions) involved in a T-square with Mercury (thinking) and Mars/Neptune, it may be easy for you to lapse into negative thoughts about yourself. You might feel hurt very easily, or feel anger suddenly. But this doesn't mean your unhappy moments are necessarily a true indication of reality-- which may be much better than you feel.

Sun trine Neptune also suggests that you have a rich imagination. Even if you won't become the next world-famous singer, sculptor, or actor, you can use creative visualization in a very productive way in your life.

You probably can use your Venus-Asc square productively. The 10th house rules both our vocation in life, and our public image. With Leo rising, you can always look your best, and be known as a gracious and talented person. Venus rules inter-personal relationships, so you can be known as a kind and generous person.

- I definitely felt it strong in my marriage!
- That's so true!
- Oh really :cool:? But I truly believe that I will become a well known novelist when I finish my book :whistling: :joyful:
- That's true, people like me, but I thought it is because of their Neptune trine to my Sun always :).