What is the Best Time to Create My Blog?

Davi_Alan

Hello Everyone,

I have been pondering the past few days the possibility of creating an astrology blog in my natal tongue (portuguese) to share information about this wonderful science with others. I already wrote the first article today that I'm planning to write, and I was just about to create it when it came to me - well, if I'm gonna create an astrology blog, shouldn't it be wise that I'd do this in the most favorable astrological time? I would like a blog that becomes popular soon, and I have many ideas for it. Astrology is really popular in Brazil, and I have many friends who are interested in it, so I think this blog has a good chance of working out. So, while during the past few days I've been thinking about coming here to ask this question, it's only now that I've stopped to conscientiously ask it, and this is the chart that came up:

I thank anyone in advance who can help me with this. And yes, I will keep this post updated, depending on the replies I get, when I create my blog and as things unfold, etc.

Davi

Attachments

• astro_2gw_04_when_is_the_best_time_to_create_my_blog_232_26623.jpg
    astro_2gw_04_when_is_the_best_time_to_create_my_blog_232_26623.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 23

Davi_Alan

Thank you JUPITERASC,

I loved this article you linked, it gives such a thorough explanation. I absolutely loved it. Well, you see, this is the first time I'm hearing about Electional Astrology. For some reason, when I came to this forum, everytime I saw the name of that board I just skiped over and didn't care to read the description because I thought it had something to do with politics.

Well darn, I wish a moderator could move it for me in the correct board.

Davi_Alan

Well, based on what this article says, here is what I'm thinking. I'd like to get some opinion in regards to this.

No matter what date I put for the month of September, there just seems to be too many hard aspects. I wanted my blog to be "born" under the sign of Virgo as, aside from being a sign whose energies I feel afinity towards, it is also a sign ruled by the planet Mercury - of communication, detail, perfectionalism. I want my blog to be just that way, detailed and precise on the information it presents to the public, as well as "perfect" in its look/design.

I also wanted to have the Sun placed in the 10th House, so that not only it'll have more chances of suceeding, but so that most planets would be in the upper part of the chart. I want an "extroverted" blog, hihihihi.

I was worried about a Jupiter opposition to the Sun that's going on since today 'till September 15 or 16, I think? From September 17th, it seems that this is no longer going on, I definately don't want that happening.

Anyway, that best date that's been coming up seems to be September 17th - Not a lot of squares, plenty of sextiles, some trines. We have Sun in 10th House Virgo, we have the jovial energy of Sagittarius rising, which is good, because despite the worries for details, I also want to present the public with articles that would be fun and interesting to read. We got Aquarius in the 3rd House of communication, ideas, writing, and it seems to me that Aquarius would do fine in that 3rd house, especially with Neptune being there and also being in the imaginative sign of Pisces, etc. I don't have the planets where I wanted them to be exactly, but at least the Sun, the Moon, Jupiter, Mercury, and Venus don't seem to be too aflicted by hard aspects. The date also falls on a Waxing New Moon, a time for planting new opportunities. This chart just seems "right" for me. Aside for the fact that most of the important things that happen in my life happen either on numbers that add up to 4 or 8, for some reason. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_04_date_no_1_9704_24673.jpg
    astro_2gw_04_date_no_1_9704_24673.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 17

Davi_Alan

Hm, funny thing...In the Zet 9.1.70 Lite program that I use, it doesn't show the Moon making any square to Pluto or the Sun squaring Jupiter, which was just what I was trying to avoid, like it shows on the chart done at Astrodienst. Which one should I trust now?