Marriage Delay! Karmic Punishment ??

Hello astro friends.. Hope you are all fine. Please predict my marriage life , its getting delayed. It looks like i am experiencing Heavy karmic punishment
icon_sad.gif
. I am 31 and still Unmarried, I am IT professional but no stable job (Jobless from last 5 years), No family , No hope in life, Lonely life. I feel only marriage can save me now. That's why i am asking prediction from you all.

please predict
1) When will i get married ..Month+Year? How will be the Married Life?
2) Will she be a financial supportive/working person (Doctor/Engineer/Teacher) ?
3) Any kind of information about her characteristic.

Birth Details
Date- 16-September-1989
Time - 04.30 AM (GMT+6)
Place- Joypurhat District (Rajshahi Division), Bangladesh
Male

TIA

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190317-185555.jpg
    Screenshot_20190317-185555.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_20190220-205525.jpg
    Screenshot_20190220-205525.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 16

Virinchi

You have already gone through tough period finding stable income and partner between 2017-19.
Next 2 years (2021-22) should help you find one.
She is not working but comes from a family of status, dark skinned, interested in music/art. Very close to your current place and in west direction.
You can miss her during those 2 years because of her appearance and then karma will make you wait for very very long time. So go for her when you see her.
Married life will be not too exciting, not too dull. It'll be like a duty !

You have already gone through tough period finding stable income and partner between 2017-19.
She is not working but comes from a family of status, dark skinned, interested in music/art. Very close to your current place and in west direction.
You can miss her during those 2 years because of her appearance and then karma will make you wait for very very long time. So go for her when you see her.

Dear Virinchi sir, thank you so much for your reply. I don't know who is she...and No idea about neighborhood connections like that you said. I was hoping she maybe a working woman at least bcz my finance is not good and i can't develop my financial situation alone. i have no problem with other characteristic of her. Anyway we cannot ignore karma and destiny. thanks

Dear Virinchi sir, pardon me i am disturbing you again. Did you mentioned my "birth placed" as my "current place"?? If not then there is something i need to tell you. Please reply.