Did the cop want to kill George Floyd?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tikana

I did wonder if the question was worded correctly but I didn’t know how to word it differently, the word ‘intentionally’ only occurred to me after posting. But the question was definitely concentrated on the intentions of the cop so the first option, ‘was the cop trying to murder him.’

The pig was charged with 3RD degree murder - manslaughter
He wasnt thinking "before i arrest him i m planning to kill him"
Whats not clear is why didnt he move his knee off Georges neck when the victim was saying "i cant breathe"
Id probably try him for second degree murder if i could get an answer to the q "why didnt u move your knee after you heard a plea"..

This is not 1st degree murder case
Bc u have no connection in receptions to lord 7th. We have a case of "i m above the law" jup is heavier than merc.
Now mer being in gemini critical degree is fortified by venus Pig didnt care if the victim dies or not. His interests sit in saturn and mars.

So answer to ur original q is no.
We have no aspect between merc/jup
No translations of light
No receptions/debilities of any sort

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

The pig was charged with 3RD degree murder - manslaughter
He wasnt thinking "before i arrest him i m planning to kill him"
Whats not clear is why didnt he move his knee off Georges neck when the victim was saying "i cant breathe"
Id probably try him for second degree murder if i could get an answer to the q "why didnt u move your knee after you heard a plea"..

This is not 1st degree murder case
Bc u have no connection in receptions to lord 7th. We have a case of "i m above the law" jup is heavier than merc.
Now mer being in gemini critical degree is fortified by venus Pig didnt care if the victim dies or not. His interests sit in saturn and mars.

So answer to ur original q is no.
We have no aspect between merc/jup
No translations of light
No receptions/debilities of any sort

Yeah I can see how why the question was coming from the wrong angle yet the horary did amazingly well trying to answer it for me. Jupiter retrograde in Cap, the cop is corrupt. And the Moon as ruler of the 8th is fascinating as well.

tikana

Yeah I can see how why the question was coming from the wrong angle yet the horary did amazingly well trying to answer it for me. Jupiter retrograde in Cap, the cop is corrupt. And the Moon as ruler of the 8th is fascinating as well.
Uhhuh also look at last lunar aspect

Ukpoohbear

Uhhuh also look at last lunar aspect

The sextile from the Sun, I took it to be the heart failure that resulted in his death. What do you think it is? Sun as a sig for the life force could be his life slipping away, almost as if there was a chance to save him when he lost consciousness but the moon square Uranus, he left this world.

tikana

The sextile from the Sun, I took it to be the heart failure that resulted in his death. What do you think it is? Sun as a sig for the life force could be his life slipping away, almost as if there was a chance to save him when he lost consciousness but the moon square Uranus, he left this world.

Sun is his lord 6th.. pressure to perform.

eekndyn

Rumor was he ingested a copious amount of narcotics prior to leaving his vehicle and handcuffed. He also claimed his stomach was hurting really bad before crossing the street.. If one read the transcript the 911 caller said that he was not in control of himself appeared drunk or something like that as to the callers words. If 7th house is Mr. Floyd,, then his 2nd house the mouth or what goes into it in cancer the stomach. Moon in leo being intercepted in the 3rd , sun is in his 12th of self undoing.. sun being in gemini, wouldnt the fault be of both individuals. Then again we wouldn't know the toxicology results for quite sometime. Upon reading the medical journals on ingesting cocaine in a large amount leads to cardiac arrest stomach issues constricting blood vessels stroke difficult breathing. Also report he lost bodily function before being brought to the ground. Either way both life's are changed permanently. Although we are not to judge but what if this is a culmination of the officer 18 complaints and also Mr floyd previous actions. What if something far greater than human is keeping the scale. Sick disheartening event that is aimed via the media to divide. There are two sides of a pancake no matter how many time you flip it. We will only know what the narrative provides.

Ukpoohbear

Rumor was he ingested a copious amount of narcotics prior to leaving his vehicle and handcuffed. He also claimed his stomach was hurting really bad before crossing the street.. If one read the transcript the 911 caller said that he was not in control of himself appeared drunk or something like that as to the callers words. If 7th house is Mr. Floyd,, then his 2nd house the mouth or what goes into it in cancer the stomach. Moon in leo being intercepted in the 3rd , sun is in his 12th of self undoing.. sun being in gemini, wouldnt the fault be of both individuals. Then again we wouldn't know the toxicology results for quite sometime. Upon reading the medical journals on ingesting cocaine in a large amount leads to cardiac arrest stomach issues constricting blood vessels stroke difficult breathing. Also report he lost bodily function before being brought to the ground. Either way both life's are changed permanently. Although we are not to judge but what if this is a culmination of the officer 18 complaints and also Mr floyd previous actions. What if something far greater than human is keeping the scale. Sick disheartening event that is aimed via the media to divide. There are two sides of a pancake no matter how many time you flip it. We will only know what the narrative provides.

Yes I understand what you are saying but as his family said, 'He had asthma, he had a heart condition - all these things that are irrelevant when they were living, breathing, walking, talking, just fine until the police accosted them.'

So I think these health condition may lower the culpability of the cop but he didn't take his knee off Floyd's neck when he lost consciousness and give him CPR, and probably didn't even need to have any pressure on his neck at all.

eekndyn

Yes I understand what you are saying but as his family said, 'He had asthma, he had a heart condition - all these things that are irrelevant when they were living, breathing, walking, talking, just fine until the police accosted them.'

So I think these health condition may lower the culpability of the cop but he didn't take his knee off Floyd's neck when he lost consciousness and give him CPR, and probably didn't even need to have any pressure on his neck at all.
No excuse for the officers knee to be held for 9 minutes. 2 mins 35 seconds of no response. Then the report states no trauma to the trachea, no signs of asphyxiation or strangulation. So that made me wonder two things. In self defense class you are taught hold arm behind back if perp is in face down position and a knee goes in between where that divot of muscle between neck and shoulder. One is hurts two it immobilizes them. 2nd.... if you can't breathe, you can't talk. The air verbrates oxygen when you talk. Meaning one is taking oxygen in to express they can't breathe. Like choking. If you start to cough while choking you are not choking. Choking would block oxygen hence why a choking victim turns blue and can not cough to force foreign object.
Aside from health problems, what if minutes before the cops arrived he ate some drugs. Most will shove in where the sun don't shine. maybe he ate it. And as a result of both parties, this event occurs. As it was a fated event with mercury/n.n.

Ukpoohbear

Perhaps a better question would have been, ‘how did George Floyd die,’ unless this chart can answer it. It’s certainly pointing to heart failure caused by restriction.

JUPITERASC

do you really need horary for this?
Indeed

George was on the pavement screaming "I can't breathe" and that pig Derek Chauvin has his knee on George's neck... the other 3 cops are not doing anything either...He had 18 previous complaints against him. He thought he could get away with this one.

George was uncooperative - so bloody what?
He had fake $20 bill. big deal - so he died just because he had fake 20 bucks.

this is clear Lord asce for the pig

and any past aspects and dignities / debilities should be looked at and also moon if not taken

Tik
Jupiter, Lord of Ascendant has no connection to 7th Lord Mercury

After I wrote my previous reply stating that the asc/Jupiter was Floyd the victim,

I changed my mind and thought the asc and Jupiter would be the corrupt cop
question is how ascendant can signify cop
when there is no aspect between ascendant ruler Jupiter
and 7th lord, mercury
And he is in Floyd’s 8th house, meaning a cause of his death.

I take the Moon as ruler of 8th to be the conditions of death.
The autopsy is saying heart failure (Moon in Leo) a
nd the past opposition from Saturn shows the restraint which caused the heart failure.

But yes, when I watched the video, it was clear it was murder
and the corrupt cop was loving the power and control.

But he will of course be hiding behind ‘protocol’
and so I wondered if there was a chance he genuinely did make a mistake.

But Jupiter in Cap is saying he is corrupt,
which fits the power-hungry look on his face

when he looked at the camera. He is truly a narcissistic evil soul.
but it is well known the victim was murdered by the cop
in fact the cop is charged with murder
the question is the intention :smile:

aquarius7000

Hi

Your Q is: " Did the cop want to kill George Floyd?"
The answer is No.

Cop = 1st house = Jup
Victim = 8th house = Moon, and aptly the Moon sits in the 8th house of the deceased

Moon is yet to perfect its opp to Jup, but the event has already happened.

Jup is in Cap and retro, which perfectly explains the maliciousness and corruption of the cop. Capricorn energy, on the downside, is known for its high-handedness and exertion of power. Had the significator been positively placed in Cap, it would have used status of power to bring about a good change. The proximity to Pluto further underlines the aspect of abuse of power to an extreme (and an extreme case it was). However, the intent was basically to show who the 'boss' is and who has the power - but more like a mafia don - in a dark way.

Moon's last aspect was to Saturn, so if we want to keep the outer planets out of Horary, as I normally like to, retro Saturn is also corrupt and the dispositor of corrupt Jup. That is enough to show the abuse of power and the outcome.

eekndyn

Indeed

and 7th lord, mercury

Third decan of capricorn is ruled by mercury

Also adding gemini 2nd decan ruled by venus. Venus rx approach asc. Venus ruler of 4th and 11th. He was also reported with a lady friend. Part of mercury at 28 degrees states.
" one must believe in one's qualities, and learn not to systematically listen to the person who spoke last. Otherwise, innate lack of tenacity and self-confidence, blended with excessive malleability, would result in repeated failures."
Venus seperated mercury 11 degrees. How long did it take for dispatch to arrive?

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Indeed

and 7th lord, mercury

Third decan of capricorn is ruled by mercury
Also, eekndyn, the Thread OP, as the querent, is in no way directly connected to the question- it is not a personal question from their side. It pertains to a disturbing event that happened that does indirectly concern all of us. Therefore, this chart is like a mundane event chart, but run as a Horary because we are not using the date and time of the event itself.

tikana

Perhaps a better question would have been, ‘how did George Floyd die,’ unless this chart can answer it. It’s certainly pointing to heart failure caused by restriction.

no.. the question is fine

did the cop WANT to kill George Floyd
"want" would be in receptions and aspect

aquarius7000

One thing I forgot to add in the post with my interp. is that notice that Jup (cop) is in the sign of Moon's (Floyd) detriment (Cap), so Jup did not receive the Moon well. Cop did not like Floyd- a black man.

eekndyn

Also, eekndyn, the Thread OP, as the querent, is in no way directly connected to the question- it is not a personal question from their side. It pertains to a disturbing event that happened that does indirectly concern all of us. Therefore, this chart is like a mundane event chart, but run as a Horary because we are not using the date and time of the event itself.
Yes . The op was asking as a third party and not directly related to the situation. Question was did officer want to kill Mr Floyd. She was asking the intention from a single individual 1st to another person 7th. Has there been a chart on the actual event, or tod of Mr. Floyd? I am very aware how damaging this is to our society. And with people being locked up in quarantine for the last 76+ days, mercury crossing into cancer, its rather emotional. It will be interesting to see how this plays out when mercury goes rx. Back to this point with the meeting of the sun, venus. N.n.

tikana

One thing I forgot to add in the post with my interp. is that notice that Jup (cop) is in the sign of Moon's (Floyd) detriment (Cap), so Jup did not receive the Moon well. Cop did not like Floyd- a black man.

why 8th house to rule a victim?

Status
Not open for further replies.