Where is your Awakening? Uranus the Awakener

Kannon

From my blog linked below.

Uranus, the Awakener, activates us for a purpose

If you’ve been up all night or things seem to have descended into anarchic disorder, it isn’t random. There is a process here towards an ultimate end. Ask yourself, ‘What is the incoming message?’ During the reformation, restructuring process of the its square to Pluto, Uranus’ action can be intensified even more than usual.

Uranus Activating the Chiron-in-Aries Sub-Generation

For an entire sub-generation of us who were born when Chiron was in Aries (1968-77) Uranus has been or will be conjunct that Chiron point in our birth charts. This is a calling for radical healing that cannot be faked, forced or created in any way within the boundaries of one’s own orthodoxy, or society’s. A choice has to be made to Heal in a new way or activate Healing Power within oneself – or – have the old patterns of wounds reactivated just when you least expect it.

I include an aspect table... and more...
http://kannonmcafee.wordpress.com/2012/04/24/where-is-your-awakening/

Rebel Uranian

I AM MY AWAKENING.

LOLOLOLOL

Ok, sorry for that.

Not really. It did get more posts on your thread, right? Sorry if it's obnoxious.

Last edited:

Caro

it is an interesting article.

uranus does tend to kick my 'butt' into action.

it is now going from 5th/6th h.

Im not of that generation Im the one before. (chiron in pisces)

some may get a 'rude' awakening.

Kannon

it is an interesting article.

uranus does tend to kick my 'butt' into action.

it is now going from 5th/6th h.

Im not of that generation Im the one before. (chiron in pisces)

some may get a 'rude' awakening.

Rude indeed... just imagine having this happen while Pluto comes conjunct your Moon. More fun for meeee...

bittermoon

thanks for sharing. yeah, that and t.pluto opposite sun, now waiting for t.uranus to square my sun and t.saturn to hit my moon. fun and games :crying:

fullmoonlibra

Uranus is transiting exactly to my Mercury in 8th. A lot of stuff going on into this mind since the beginning of the transit, a lot of changess, oomph!
AND I have this opposite my Moon, double oomph!
Natal Uranus is in sagi in 4th house, together with Saturn in 4th, and scorpio on the cusp :devil:.

PisceanPallas

Account Closed
I am currently experiencing T Uranus Trine my Sun and Mercury... to be honest, I am looking forward to the outcome of these crazy transformational times!

I feel these trines are a little more gentle than the conjunctions and squares, which I have also encountered.

I think Uranus brings necessary change, and we really just need to be open to experience it... and really, to take advantage of the life-changing opportunities that present themselves to us, at these times.

I am also part of the Chiron in Aries sub-generation, and am interested to see what will happen once T Uranus hits my natal Chiron!

Uranus the Awakener, indeed!! Thanks Kannon!

Kannon

fullmoonlibra,

It means change of destiny or turn of direction in your life. Not so much 'change' as the creation of a new momentum that may not have consciously been in mind before, a change of heart that may propel you forward faster than you want to go for a while!

Neptune Rising

Very interesting, thanks for the link and for awakening us to this! Sounds exciting. Natal Uranus is in my 10th house, in Scorpio. Its transiting my 3rd house, nearing my 4th (agh more moving house coming up, I do sense this though - a couple of years ago during Uranus sq Mars I moved 8 times over 2 years). I am also having Pluto square Pluto at the moment, Pluto natally is in my 9th house, just near the 10th house.

There is alot of change happening in my vocation through no primary choice of my own, at least consciously. I teach yoga. Due to a need to restructure my body because of some health difficulties I had recently, a few special people that I've met in the last year have showed me a new technique which I will learn to teach. This will radically affect my vocation, I feel, it will open up new doors, both personally for me and my own health/body, but also to my career.

I'm uncertain what the transiting Uranus opposite natal Pluto will hold, which will include the transit Uranus square transit Pluto. Big change, lol!

I see the first square is in the summer. This is when I hope to start learning to teach this new technique. Ah wow, I feel then that the transit Uranus opp natal Pluto will open up a whole new vista for my philosophy (9th house Pluto), my teaching (9th) and my vocation (10th house). Wow!

There is a therapy course I want to do also, but I don't feel time is right now. Perhaps that will come along during another phase in the square. With my own natal Pluto at 9 degree Libra, there is another square at 9 degree late in 2013. Perhaps a bit too far ahead to say.

Added: I just realised, perhaps one of these squares will lead to me either emigrating or buying a house. With Uranus hovering around my IC, opposing my natal Pluto, plus square the other transiting Pluto, that's a pretty big fundamental change.

Last edited:

Caro

Not wishing to sound flippant - why not see now as the time to opt for a vedic interpretation of your chart. then you sun in capricorn becomes sagi and you have already been through this or not(depending on if you do the outer planets?!)

a frriend of mine has moon in cap, im really hoping that the pluto transit will ground her in some way. she has not worked for over 4 years and seems to be in a fantasy world. only a square to uranus as its only aspect.

Neptune Rising

Not wishing to sound flippant - why not see now as the time to opt for a vedic interpretation of your chart. then you sun in capricorn becomes sagi and you have already been through this or not(depending on if you do the outer planets?!)

Sorry, was this to me? Not sure what you mean? I'm happy with Western astrology, not even going to attempt Vedic astrology just now. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Caro

No it wasnt aimed at you.

it was just a general statement about vedic aimed at no one in particular.