No fun in my life...

freakout

Hello,

I don't know how many threads like this were on this forum, but I would like to ask about something.

I don't have any fun in my life. I'm 26 years old and the only one a bit happy period lasted for almost 2 years when I was in my first and the only one relationship in 2010-2012. The only thing I know in my life is a hard work without being paid for it and the only thing that makes me happy is that I have a roof above my head, clothes, food and that I'm in one piece.

Will it ever change? Will I be ever able to enjoy my life, build my own house, etc.?

Here's my natal chart and current transits...

Last edited:

AppLeo

Life is what you make it.

You have your Moon in Libra trine Saturn. It's a pretty repressive placement. Make conscious decisions to go out and live for yourself and don't overburden yourself with responsibilities or others, despite the fact that it's a trine.

freakout

yes, but it's a bit difficult when your Saturn in second house is in opposition with Venus & Jupiter in 8th house... hard work and limited finances cause difficulties in enjoying life...

AppLeo

yes, but it's a bit difficult when your Saturn in second house is in opposition with Venus & Jupiter in 8th house... hard work and limited finances cause difficulties in enjoying life...

Saturn is sorta opposing those planets. They are all wide orbs, so the impact isn't as strong as you make it.

Plus, Saturn is trying to infuse mastery into your life. Right now, you may not have much, but the benefits of Saturn will come at a later life.

UnluckyGirl

I totally agree with you.. no money no honey..
I have Venus, Mars and Jupiter in 2nd H and Saturn in 8th H the exact opposite. Believe me it's like I have Saturn in bothe 2nd and 8th H.. No money or material goods fork others nor myself since I'm pretty useless.. And yes you are right.. How could someone be possibly happy if they spend their life working and not having enough money?
Sorry I can not help you with your initial question. I commented because I feel you.
I am 26 years old like you and the last 8 years have been really difficult for me..
I've also written to a post of mine that the only things I have in my life is that my mom is alive and I have a roof.. I really feel you.

Last edited:

freakout

for me the last 2-3 years were really hard... last year I had a serious problems with my teeth - lost 4 of them and spent a week in a hospital because of inflammation... lack of money, costly repairs, mental breakdown - that was my everyday life... the good side of this is that thanks to these difficulties I changed my lifestyle a little bit - diet, etc., but there is still a lot to do... I'm very grateful to my family who helps me a lot, but I'm tired of living on their cost - I want to live on my own, in my own house and push my life forward, but without a larger amount of money it's impossible... I know that I'm not the only one who live in such situation (some people have worse), but I think that I made a good job in the last 4-5 years to be finally rewarded for the effort I put in my work...

UnluckyGirl

You are very right, anyone in order to have indepedence and a normal life needs money.. It's the base for everything else someone might want in their life in order to feel happy, be it family, freedom, or anything else..
I am depending on my mom too and we barely have money to pay for food and internet..
My dad died in 2013 when I was 22.
My best friend died after some months.
I have health problems, 2 of them are not deadly serious per se but because I was late in discovering them the symptoms are really bad. The third one though has to do with my heart, it is really scary, I've gone to so many doctors and hospitals for 6 years until I finally found 2 years ago what the problem was. I had an operation which was the scariest and most painful thing I've gone through my life after my father's death.. because I was awake amd it hurt like hell to the point I thpughht I was going to die..but the doctor did half of the job he should have done and now I have to go through the same experience again.. My heart problem is the reason I am not able to get out of my house and have a normal life including a job.
I don't want to burden you with my problems I listed the most serious ones I have because I've found that others are referring to me as the worst case senario because they haven't seen anything worse in real life and they kind of feel better about themselves when they are comparing their lives with mine. So I thought it maybe helps you a tiny bit too.

Astrologically speaking Jupiter in 8th H shows that you are lucky enough to get massive material help from others in your life be it parents, friends, relationship etc.. It also means rich husband/wife.
The exact opposite from Saturn in 8th H..
Saturn in 8th H means long life with chronic health issues. So Jupiter there should also mean long life too but without the health issues.
Saturn in 2nd means difficulty and delay making money/material goods by yourself.

Oh God.. I just checked your natal chart..
You are born some days earlier than me.
Having Uranus Neptune Saturn and North Node in your 2nd H yes it is difficult..
Neptune in 2nd H may make it difficult for you to understand how you should move practically in order to make money.. because it is a spitritual planet not a materialistic one.. Be careful not be the victim when it comes to work..
Uranus shows sudden changes either for good or bad and has to do with technology.
North Node is the worst in my opinion.. Whatever North Node represents is the path you should follow in order to be happy but at the same time it's the most difficult/uncomfortable thing for the native.
From what I've undersrood while reading many post of real people in their late 40s to 50s they never reached what their North Node represented for them.. I think it is such a difficult thing and we love our South Node too much because it is what makes us feel comfortable..
Myself included I think that the things North Node represents in my natal chart (close one to one relatuonships and marriage) is what I don't want the most.. My dream even as a kid was to live alone and make money in order to live comfortable and I don't really think it will ever change..
I guess people don't really want their North Nodes if they don't have other natal planets supporting it.. In your case (mine too) North Node conjuncts your Natal Neptune makes it even more confusing for you.. Saturn and North Node both show delay like after 35 years old..
Unfortunately I see that your Venus and Jupiter are afflicted by Pluto too..
I am thinking that in my case I may not be rewarded by what natal Jupiter in my 2nd H is supposed to offer because it is afflicted by Pluto. Maybe this applies to you too so the material help you gain from others may not be that huge in the end..

Because of Neptune and Uranus in 2nd H
I think that you may benefit money wise if you use artistic/spiritual/technological talents you may have.. because that is what those planets represent.

I don't know to tell you about real jobs (because I don't have experience in them)
But I am obsessively searching for online jobs, I found a few good ways, special skills are not needed nor money to invest, Unfortunately I can not try it for myself yet because I do not have a laptop nor access to one.. I am going to send you a pm about it maybe it'll help you.

freakout

I'm sorry about your health problems and wish you a quick recovery :) this year in April I got in my dreams some signs from the Angels that I'm on a good path in my life and that soon I will get my prize, but this hard time that is currently passing causes me to have doubts... I know that I shouldn't doubt them as they're a good beings, but some days make me powerless... I'm trying to do my best, but there are still some uncertainties and they stop me from acting... and actually I'm going through the next very challenging aspect - Neptune quincunx Jupiter, that checks faith in my plans... I'm really tired of this and I hope that soon there will be a time that will allow me to take a deep breath and relax...

Kannon

Of course it will change. Change is inherent to life.

It is a matter of recognizing your windows of opportunity and having a feeling and confidence of what to do with them, expecting there will be some setbacks and problems to overcome. That is the other thing inherent to life: challenges -- setbacks and problems to solve.

I don't agree with the above interpretation of Moon trine Saturn. It is an aspect of patience and discipline. It indicates constructive ability in learning the relational give-and-take with others and the balance of pleasure/gratification built up by constructive efforts. Just know you've got inherent wisdom of this sort that will become more apparent to you in time. To a degree it indicates a more sober, realistic emotional nature, but that will pay off for you with patience.

Some of the clues to your frustration may lie in seeing how Sun & Mercury form a square to Moon. This can indicate enthusiasm generated by ideas and talk around them that spring from your needs and desires, but which may not take into account the time factor, delays, etc, of Saturn. The Gemini often has a youthful perspective that is better informed of what to expect (or when to expect nothing in particular, but merely be expectant). In other words, don't depend on happiness in life by expecting your ideas of happiness to be fulfilled. Learn what it is by an ongoing communicative exchange with others and their experience and knowledge in life that can be added to yours.

I see a lot of potential for enjoyment in life for you just in being curious about others, about various ways of living, learning, stories to be told and heard. This is implied in the Moon square Sun-Mercury aspect. You've got the two luminary energies involved with Mercury, which is storyteller, student, listener, conversationalist, and even teacher.

In the next months (year or so) you'll have the transit of Jupiter pass over Asc/Pluto, squaring your natal Venus-Mars-Jupiter. That should provide an energy boost and some momentum to feel like you are moving forward. That will begin in the second half of November.

So understand it is a window of opportunity for energizing your life with decisions, even a change of direction. If you'd like a better job or even a more acceptable line of work now is the time to plan you strategy for that so you'll be ready when that transit series begins.

For now the strongest transit happening in your chart is Pluto [21S43] is conjunct and parallel natal Neptune [21S41]. This certainly can change your mood about the world and can affect your worldview. I strongly urge you to look to positive, informative, interesting reading material to start opening up the parts of life and the world that will spark broader understanding that could prove useful in how you live your life. It could spur realizations that will bring you to more meaningful ideals for living, a deeper belief about yourself and the essence of life. Your understanding and spiritual reference point is being transformed with this transit, but it is only what you make of it, as AppLeo mentioned. This transit can be a strong boost to creativity as well if you let yourself put it into action in whatever creative direction is immediately there for you -- even the smallest thing like drawing.

Pluto transits are all about different ways of feeling your own power. While this transit to Neptune will affect your moods and views, possibly ideals for living, what it can do with creativity is hard to estimate. Maybe you can even find your creativity for the first time.

All this stuff about creativity and life ideals is especially true since Neptune 12°Pisces is sextile your natal Pluto. So there is a strong theme of Neptune-Pluto right now. That is spiritual transformation, opening and deepening of perception. See if you can try simple creative tasks to shift how you feel about yourself and your life now, and something like hypnosis audios to get in touch with your subconscious. Often when life feels dull and boring because of external circumstances, it is because we are not tapping into the beautiful, rich, colorful, and powerful dimensions inside ourselves. Now is a good time to do that while these Neptune-Pluto transits are here.

Notice Neptune's position now has it quincunx/150° your natal Venus-Mars-Jupiter conjunction. This to me speaks of some essential shifts in your expectations and life guiding ideals, possibly allowing you a vision for your life (more reason to try something like guided meditations or hypnosis towards that end), but also whenever Neptune touches Venus and/or Mars we have activation of the imagination towards creative results. Try it and see what you get.

Uranus is now sextile your natal Sun (and Mercury off and on). So now is a good time to create opportunities for yourself by being more spontaneous. This is not a super strong transit so long as one (either Sun or Mercury) is being transited. So make more mental effort to put some waves into motion with others and your surroundings by choosing to be more spontaneous, take the long way home, change up your routine, spend time with different people, etc. Uranus brings great results when we are just willing to get out of our ruts and liver freer and more spontaneously.

Good luck. Stay in touch and let us know how things are going.

Purple9

I was going to say that you can tap into Mars in 9th to invigorate and enrich yourself and then Kannon came and explained it in depth so clearly - so I second what he says.
Libra Moon is keen on feeling fulfilled through relationships and feels empty and pointless on his/her own. Speaking from experience. With Capricorn on 2nd....erm - build it and they will come. You first. And sure you will have to work hard with those big boys in your 2nd house but over time you will build your tower and develop more comfort in self-reliance and you will learn how to own your life under any circumstances. Saturn does not leave you in the 'mire'. He is a sign of inherent capability to withstand and prevail. Fun, ...there are so many ways to stretch your imagination with 5th house in Aries and Mars in 9th. Taurus in 6th often feels like they have to really pull a lot of weight on their shoulders to get the daily needs and obligations met. This is why your Libra Moon looks outward for relief. Break your responsibilities into manageable smaller parts to avoid feeling overwhelmed and allow for unpredictable turns that will in your life come both for the better and for the worse given your Uranus in 2nd with Neptune bot contacting Pluto in 12th from restrictive Capricorn. Saturn and Uranus are in mutual reception and Saturn in 3rd shows that you can stretch your mind by learning and teaching. Even if it is not an actual carreer - you will exercise both Uranus and Saturn through working your mind and open up opportunities for your Neptunian visions to crystallize. Patience and hard work yes. But not always and not only. Back to Mars and need to stretch horizons and beliefs - that will introduce a new lease on life. So if you are prone to 2nd house escapism - turn it towards Mars in 9th and see what you would like to explore instead. x

freakout

thanks everyone for your replies :) I was afraid to put myself first, but now I see that I have to... I have read somewhere that Saturn in 2nd house is also a tip to be the boss for myself and not rely on a typical job for a fixed salary - that's why in 2011, 1 year after finishing school, I started looking for other solutions that would allow me to be 100% financially independent... and to this day I'm working on it, but without bigger results... I don't know - maybe after my first Saturn return (or even earlier) something will change, but now I'm trying to don't give up and keep pushing forward, as the prize could be just around the corner :)

thanks once again for your help ;)

Kannon

You're welcome. It takes courage and patience to do what you are doing towards success on your own terms. I wish you good luck. Keep believing in yourself.