Which chart I should to do?

Pan

Hi all, if I want to check the relationship and karmic bound between my mom and I, which chart I should to do? Synsatry or Composite? pls advise. Thanks. :smile:

Pan

Re: Analysing Relationships

Others may use a different approach, Pan ...but here's mine, for your information :-

When Looking at Relationships

1. Individual Natal Charts
The first step is to look at the individual natal charts of both people, to identify the significant behavioural patterns and astrological lessons of this lifetime.​

2. Synastry Chart
Step two is this comparison of natal chart to natal chart, identifying the astrologically significant contacts between the two individuals......outer to inner planet contacts indicate (karmic) lessons; inner to inner planet contacts reveal personality clashes/compatibility; outer to outer planets show generational viewpoint clashes/compatibility and the meanings of planets to chart points will vary according to which are involved.​

3. Composite Charts
These show how the couple's relationship is seen by outsiders......The two-person team, rather than two separate individuals......So, we interpret this in exactly the same way as an individual natal chart, but the behavioural patterns and astrological lessons apply to the couple rather than each of them.....and end if/when the relationship ends.​

4. Davison/Relationship Charts
These reveal the purpose of the relationship itself......the astrological reason/purpose for the two people being together......So again we interpret as a natal chart, but the relationship itself is the "native"......Thus, for example, the Sun placement will indicate where/how the relationship will "shine" and the MC will show how it presents itself to the world.​

[Note : Because Davison Charts are based upon a time and place of birth, they can be progressed in the same way as any other natal chart......(enabling us to see how the relationship is likely to develop)......Whilst with composite charts, we must progress both individual charts separately and then create a progressed composite chart from the two progressed individual charts.]​

EJ​

Thank you EJ53 :kissing: