HORARY: Will I receive communication from my ex within the next 30 days? Please help!

AdamCerny

To preface: I am fairly new at interpreting horary charts. I have a clear understanding of how to phrase the question accurately with the context. I understand planets in their dignities, detriments, falls, and exaltations. However, when it comes to the ANSWER...I don't feel comfortable making a strict judgment yet.

Context: My ex of almost 2 years broke up with me about 10 months ago due to cheating on me with someone else, with last communication being on 12/1/16 before I was suddenly and unexpectedly ghosted. I have made attempts to contact this ex since with no success. For closure. To know WHAT HAPPENED.

Question: Will my ex and I have reciprocal communication at some point within the next 30 days?

Chart: (attached here)
I am Saturn (ruled by ASC, fixed air, Aquarius) in the 10th (angular) house of (mutable, fire) Sagittarius. As Saturn, am I peregrine? Or do I hold more power as I'm in an angular house?

I am also the Moon in (cardinal, earth) Capricorn in the 11th (succedent) house in its detriment. If I am the Moon, what can this mean about me?

My ex is the Sun (ruled by the angular 7th house, fixed fire, Leo) in (mutable, earth) Virgo in the 7th house. They are also conjunct the chart's VERTEX to the degree. Does this make my ex peregrine? What is the state of their being?

My IDEAS on RULING the chart:
The Moon (me) will NEXT trine The Sun (my ex). In the turned chart, I am Saturn in their 4th and the Moon in their 5th. What does this mean?

I have also taken note that Mercury is retrograde in this chart, but I am unsure how to factor that into consideration for ruling the chart?

My guess would be: YES. I say this because of the positive aspect between the Moon and the Sun. However, I would greatly appreciate anyone's further interpretation of this chart. Please feel free to correct me if I've made an incorrect judgment. I like to learn!

Thank you! :) xoxo

Attachments

• Horary.jpg
    Horary.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 57

Indeed I Dream

The chart says the question is too difficult to answer (the whole chart; mess)

However to tell the truth, it's possible with this chart, since your ex is the opponent (7th house) and it's full of good planets, except mars. So therefore
Moon trine Sun suggests softness, not success.

Sun in middle Decan of chart in 7th indicates that your boyfriend/friend could reciprocate if he has the will and luck to do so. (if he is in the mood.)

There is certainly love between you two. Certainly strongly so

Moon tri Sun looks good, but since Moon is in Capricorn, I think nothing will happen

This is speculation though( good one)

What do you think?

Thanks.

Arolledpineappol

Saturn and the sun make no aspects with each other. Also the moon makes no aspects with Saturn so no, not in this time span anyway.

Btw to know what the dignity of a planet is, you need to check a table of planetary dignities, not only what house the planet is in...example the sun is on its own face in this table in the early degrees of Virgo...so she is where it makes sense for her to be atm.

Anyway good luck!