Liliths

VirgoLife

I have the normal standard Lilith at 17 degrees sag 9th house. My MC is Capricorn and starts at 6 degrees. Would that Lilith conjunct it? Next, I have true Lilith at 29 degrees Scorpio 8th house. I'm sure that conjuncts the 9th house bc it's 1 degree away but it prob doesn't conjunct the MC bc that is two signs away. Waldemath Lilith is 28 degrees sag 9th house just like my Pluto so I'm sure it conjuncts my MC. Lastly, I have Asteroid Lilith 27 degrees Aries, and my Asc is Aries and starts at 8 degrees. Does that conjunct? I have the 17 and 29 degree on some Liliths and that is a fame degree like 28 is a household name degree. Is there a reason for this pattern? What does this all mean and with maybe the conjunctions?

Bjorkstrand

The asteroid is too small but the moon's apogee is very strange indeed.
It's the intercourse energy that created each of us.

Humanitarian

(Degrees after 0 deg, non-Sabian) 17th degree and 29th degree ae both Leonian degrees, which points out the fame and majesty of the Leo sign, and 28th degree is a Cancer degree, means that it's about your home environment, your family and all other Cancerian topics. True Lilith (Osculating Lilith) and BML (Black Moon Lilith) have the same meaning, while Waldemath Moon and 1181 Lilith has a different meaning than Lilith, the moon's apogee
Here's the AW thread about different Liliths: