astro_2gw_02_anonymous.19449.8532.gif
    59.4 KB · Views: 27
  • astro_621gw_02_19_anonymous_anonymous.30449.52407.gif
    astro_621gw_02_19_anonymous_anonymous.30449.52407.gif
    61.3 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Doodleloo

Hello -

Tell him you love him forever - that he will always be close in your heart and that your love for him will never fade and that you are done with the relationship as it is, but you look forward to a kind friendship with him in the future.

Insist that he doesn't sulk and feel sorry for himself - Tell him he's too much of a good person and that helping others through hard times is more important than feeling bad for yourself. Remind him that the world needs him and that love is just around the corner and then tell him you can't be false to your own heart.

Telling someone you "will love him forever" as you reject him not only sends mixed signals but also causes more pain on his side because he loves you and will think "Well if you love me, why not???"
Don't say that

Kitchy

Banned
Telling someone you "will love him forever" as you reject him not only sends mixed signals but also causes more pain on his side because he loves you and will think "Well if you love me, why not???"
Don't say that

then you are not a pisces influenced, grasshopper - yes it does. it's the stuff that pisces lives on in their heart that rules their mind. they love someone for ever. go ask those cleveland girls who were caught up for 12 years in a dungeon.

pisces is willing to surrender anything for love. the only thing they lack is the knowledge of loving themself.

it''s not bad advice at all - i disagree.

Doodleloo

then you are not a pisces influenced, grasshopper - yes it does. it's the stuff that pisces lives on in their heart that rules their mind. they love someone for ever. go ask those cleveland girls who were caught up for 12 years in a dungeon.

pisces is willing to surrender anything for love. the only thing they lack is the knowledge of loving themself.

it''s not bad advice at all - i disagree.

So by telling him "I'll love you forever", he'll let go?

Netty

So by telling him "I'll love you forever", he'll let go?

LOVE and love are two different things. It's about distinguishing between the two.
Regardless of what is going on, I can't say that don't care for him. I do love him as a person very dear to me. Claiming otherwise is ridiculous.
Causing him pain is not my goal, but lying to him is counter-productive.

Kitchy

Banned
Pisces knows - love is forever - in spite of endings. Love doesn't die with myths of upholding.

The best way to let a Pisces Man of any sort down easy is to show from a place of love, not evil. Once a pisces has found love as they understand it, they move on to give love to the next. Maybe that's my Chiron in Pisces. Regardless, a Pisces never hates - they don't have it in genetics - and they generally feel guilt or bad for life when they stray from kindness.

As some deseve it!

Nonetheless, yes, telling a pisces that you will love them forever and you refuse to give them a shiny gold ring - the best thing for them. Love lives forever and shiny gold rings often get lost in the shuffle. The two fish swmming in opposite directions - like a figure 8 when they return? The stuff life is made of. This way - that way - who cares. As long as we meet again in a better or more helpful place.

Eternal love kind of stuff without hellfire and ice.

The only good thing about Neptune in the long run.

Pisces knows how to tickle another's ears - but they also know when their's are being tickled. Tickling a Pisces ears is sacrimonious. You are responsible for their imaginary death. Telling them the truth in even the hardest moments with love infused because why else would you draw a pisces into your life unless to love them or be loved unconditionally.

Unconditional is either way - but not this way or that way. ;)

waybread

Netty, a lot of your synastry looks good-- with the problem of your paired moons and paired suns disconnecting. Also I think I'm picking up a bunch of quincunx inter-aspects. These are not harmonious like the trine or stressful like the square: sort of like the itch you can't scratch. Irritating but not to the degree that you have to Do Something about it. But there is a lot of compelling stuff in this relationship, such as his Juno (the marriage asteroid) conjuncting your moon, and his DC conjuncting your sun.

But I am struck by your comments about needing to find yourself. With your moon in Gemini square Mars and Aries rising, there's a lot of commitment reluctance in your chart. Also, you've got a lot of earth in your chart, and this man's sun square Neptune and major water element may seem a bit too idealistic and impractical to you.

Similarly, a lot of your composite looks really good. Many women would envy your moon conjunct Juno in the 7th house! Sun conjunct Mercury-NN suggests a lot of potential for growth through communication. Venus sextile Mars reinforces the romantic/sexy nature of the relationship (whether you've acted on this or not,) Sun square Mars can indicate tension.

I've seen long-marrieds with worse synastry, but you really have to do what you think is best for your life. You'll break his heart and he will never forget you, but if you're going to leave the relationship, I agree with the others. Give him the courtesy of the best explanation you can come up with, but do it.

Kitchy

Banned
Netty, a lot of your synastry looks good-- with the problem of your paired moons and paired suns disconnecting. Also I think I'm picking up a bunch of quincunx inter-aspects. These are not harmonious like the trine or stressful like the square: sort of like the itch you can't scratch. Irritating but not to the degree that you have to Do Something about it. But there is a lot of compelling stuff in this relationship, such as his Juno (the marriage asteroid) conjuncting your moon, and his DC conjuncting your sun.

But I am struck by your comments about needing to find yourself. With your moon in Gemini square Mars and Aries rising, there's a lot of commitment reluctance in your chart. Also, you've got a lot of earth in your chart, and this man's sun square Neptune and major water element may seem a bit too idealistic and impractical to you.

Similarly, a lot of your composite looks really good. Many women would envy your moon conjunct Juno in the 7th house! Sun conjunct Mercury-NN suggests a lot of potential for growth through communication. Venus sextile Mars reinforces the romantic/sexy nature of the relationship (whether you've acted on this or not,) Sun square Mars can indicate tension.

I've seen long-marrieds with worse synastry, but you really have to do what you think is best for your life. You'll break his heart and he will never forget you, but if you're going to leave the relationship, I agree with the others. Give him the courtesy of the best explanation you can come up with, but do it.

Waybread, I very much appreciate your persepctives and I envy the diplomacy you have as a teacher.

Sometimes you go kind and sometimes you don't. Sometimes the cream comes at the top early and this gals chart reeks of what she speaks. She even admitted it. Pisces usually gets the red flag first or the green flag later out of fear of someone hurting a pisces feelings. It's no different for Sun through Saturn. Especially Saturn tho - they are the most forgiving and most hurt of all - Saturn in Pisces. It's a shambles, really.

Remember - querant has nodal conjunct and as already stated that she indeed cheated, gambled out of relations - and as the saturnian knows - it takes one to know one. The ultimate 7th Capricorn vs. the Mars exaltation in Capricorn.
My first and only husband, now, at age 50 - has Saturn and Venus in Pisces - opposing his Mars Uranus Pluto Virgo stellium from his 7th. My Merc is opposite my Uranus and I have a Moon Pluto conjunct in Virgo.

There is no soft easy chair for this bunch - especially in joint 7th house matters or rulers. - 12 steppers need only dine and dash to get out of this one. If my poem wasn't enough proof - then maybe watch the antithesis - Lady & the Tramp Disney circa.

No one has distinguished if her other is the Jupiter hopeful pisces or the deluded Neptune one. Not that there's much a difference in annoyance factor.

I'm here, but I'm not here - I love you but I must disappear into the sea - Please await me lovingly, as I will you.

Get rid of that early unless you have a real axe of guilt and forgiveness to bear.

Let it be a mutual mars, sun - the combust of fire that hits water and creates steam and then everyone can breath better.

One must never worry to buckle to a Virgo or Pisces - although they can make your life a living hell - they will never break you like a Saturn or Moon - all the things you never got.

Last edited:

waybread

Hi Kitchy-- to the extent that I've grasped what you are telling me, I will try to take it to heart.

I recognize that not all sun-Pisces are alike. I had a Pisces BF for over 3 years in college. He was very on-again, off again. Loving and committed till we went our separate ways for the summer, then lonely and wanting to reunite when nobody better than me showed up in his life. The last time this happened after we split upon graduation and he later visited me in my new location, I had to say good-bye. My morale couldn't take any more of this, and I knew I ultimately wanted a stable marriage and children, and he just wasn't Mr. Right for this scenario.

I didn't see cheating and gambling out of relationships in this thread, but perhaps it showed up in another one.

Netty

Getting rid of? That might be taking it a little far.
It's no where near what I want, but it's what I must contend with.
There's no middle ground offered. Either have him in my life - which is what I want - or not at all - the unfortunate reality.

And I sure as hell am not hiding. Just running...in the opposite direction.

Kitchy

Banned
If there was a dance ritual for getting rid of a pisces man - it would be to this song.

Give them everlasting love and forgiveness, like Jesus did - and then get on with your life.

Make it a dizzying dance if you have to.

Somewhere in you and waybread -there is a cappy-uranus who knows how to let a man down with dance or hurt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=149XR6htQwU

I might be chanelling here - so take it for what it is. If you're of the Garth Brooks mindset- right on as well - Pisces always loves a dance more than the steps.

Netty

I hate tears. And this song caused them to creep up to the surface. But one firm slap and they're gone. Thank god.
The pain of causing him any pain is leaving me jittery.
I think I'll take 'my' pisces' lead and go into hibernation mode for a few days. Summon up the strength I need.

Talk about FWPs!

Netty

FWP = First World Problem
In the Bigger Picture, the tapestry of the Grand Design, it all seems small. No less real. Just small.

david starling

His Chart resolves in Scorpio, not Pisces. As a Scorpio with Piscean abilities (Sun and Venus), he's a master at emotional manipulation. He can run circles around you in the Emotional realm. That isn't the problem. It's the one-way energy flow from you to him. If you have the energy to give, fine. If not, a deeper relationship with him is a luxury you can't afford. Simple as that. [IMO]