What sign/ placement/aspect makes you the fattest?

Sweet Pea

Jupiter enlarges and expands, so Moon square Jupiter, perhaps. Or Jupiter in Cancer or in another sign but aspected to anything in Cancer.

Maybe the slim Pisces people also have a strong, disciplining Saturn.

If you also have a Venus-Jupiter aspect, then beware of the potential for high-sugar issues (diabetes).

Love2Know

Jupiter enlarges and expands, so Moon square Jupiter, perhaps. Or Jupiter in Cancer or in another sign but aspected to anything in Cancer.

Maybe the slim Pisces people also have a strong, disciplining Saturn.

If you also have a Venus-Jupiter aspect, then beware of the potential for high-sugar issues (diabetes).

Interesting I never knew jup venus aspects are related to blood sugar insuline issues??? Hmm my son has venus conjunct jup and both sets of grandparents already giving him lots of sweets... :0 I do too though. Why is Cancer such a fattas sign?

Sweet Pea

Venus rules sugar. My mother-in-law has diabetes and a Venus/Jupiter aspect. My Dad has a huge stomach (Moon square Jupiter) and you'd think he would have diabetes but he doesn't and he doesn't have a Venus/Jupiter aspect.

Cancer rules food, the stomach, eating and nurturing, the breasts, etc.

I wouldn't be giving a child lots of sweets, whatever aspects they had. Lots of people are pointing out the growing levels of obesity, plus some people point out that sugar feeds cancer, is inflammatory, etc, etc. There's even a book called something like Sweet Poison.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/foodandd...t-poison-why-sugar-is-ruining-our-health.html

I don't recommend low-sugar foods and drinks either, because sweeteners like aspartame are called neurotoxins. I think children do best on milk or water.

Last edited:

Love2Know

Venus rules sugar. My mother-in-law has diabetes and a Venus/Jupiter aspect. My Dad has a huge stomach (Moon square Jupiter) and you'd think he would have diabetes but he doesn't and he doesn't have a Venus/Jupiter aspect.

Cancer rules food, the stomach, eating and nurturing, the breasts, etc.

I wouldn't be giving a child lots of sweets, whatever aspects they had. Lots of people are pointing out the growing levels of obesity, plus some people point out that sugar feeds cancer, is inflammatory, etc, etc. There's even a book called something like Sweet Poison.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/foodandd...t-poison-why-sugar-is-ruining-our-health.html

I don't recommend low-sugar foods and drinks either, because sweeteners like aspartame are called neurotoxins. I think children do best on milk or water.

Yeah as a treat I think it is ok from his grandparents. We dont drink juice anyways mainly milk for him. But diabetes runs on both sides of my family and non on my husbands sweet loving family so go figure.

theV

Jupiter in the fifth house for sure.Me and my family suffer from over-indulgence.We all have jupiter in the fifth.

ashriia

Definitely agree with Cancer, Taurus, Jupiter in Cancer contributing to large bodies. But there needs to be other things in the chart going on that indicate over-indulgence as well. Like Neptune! A strong neptune in a chart leads to boundary issues. Boundary problems definitely cause emotional eating, which quite a lot of obese people suffer from. So really in that case, its best to address such, so that the body doesn't turn into a boundary from others.

You can look at someone like John Candy. Scorpios, in my experience have sweet tooths as well, much like taurus. He had moon in cancer conjunct uranus. jupiter in aquarius. sun/mercury/venus conjunction in scorpio.
Even with saturn in the 6th, he was always very heavy. But it was probably pisces rising+ moon in cancer that caused his issues with weight/food.

Never overlook neptune, with people who are overweight.

Love2Know

Definitely agree with Cancer, Taurus, Jupiter in Cancer contributing to large bodies. But there needs to be other things in the chart going on that indicate over-indulgence as well. Like Neptune! A strong neptune in a chart leads to boundary issues. Boundary problems definitely cause emotional eating, which quite a lot of obese people suffer from. So really in that case, its best to address such, so that the body doesn't turn into a boundary from others.

You can look at someone like John Candy. Scorpios, in my experience have sweet tooths as well, much like taurus. He had moon in cancer conjunct uranus. jupiter in aquarius. sun/mercury/venus conjunction in scorpio.
Even with saturn in the 6th, he was always very heavy. But it was probably pisces rising+ moon in cancer that caused his issues with weight/food.

Never overlook neptune, with people who are overweight.

Hmm interesting. I through extreme weight under to over.. yoyoing.

My moon trine Jupiter has made me have to struggle with a poochy tummy. I never really had to struggle with my weight much except after I had my daughter. I'm definitely not obese and in most standards not fat but I'm definitely no stick...and it's only getting harder as I get older. :pouty:

demetraceres

I don't believe this astrological explanations. Taurus is the strongest sign in my chart (in the first house), I have Cancer Moon trine Scorpio Jupiter and also in loose orb Scorpio Jupiter opposition Taurus Venus.

I've never had weight issues. The only issuse I have about a year now and as getting older - I am becoming too slim - developed gluten alergy is the main cause. There is no astrological explanation for this.

dowhanawi

Well ac rules looks. Sag being athletic, not overweight. Cancer bigger but not overweight, that's simply poor eating and lack of exercise. And as with all things in our charts its possible to change the negative traits to the positive as both exist, we choose

Janoe

I'd also say, in terms of signs, taurus and cancer are fair candidates. Maybe also leo a bit less.

I am a taurus rising and once my body "developed" I was always quite curvy but slim. When my progressed ascendant hit cancer, I gained about ten pounds within a few months without even realising because I hadn't changed anything in my routine. But there it was.
I now manage to stay half slim by running 10 miles a week and almost constantly watching my food intake. But if I didn't do that, I know I'd be fat in no time...and should I ever be pregnant, I'll probably have a hard time losing the extra pounds afterwards.

The ruler of my AC, Venus, is placed in Aquarius conjunct Mercury so I guess as long as I keep moving, I should be half okay....

Antigone

The sign that makes you the fattest is the one with the golden arches, but I am still learning about astrology. :smile:

I would personally agree with Neptune = no boundaries, Cancer ascendant here, Neptune is very comfortable in my chart, and I also have Venus conjunct Jupiter. Interesting point in regards to high blood sugar with this aspect. I did have some endocrine issues with blood sugar levels right at the cutoff, and even though it's back to normal now, it was true in my case.

I guess it depends on the balancing factors in the chart, maybe I am lucky that I am all or nothing, it's either cake or vegetarian, organic or super healthy. Now, it would also be interesting to know what would cause that counterbalance in a chart, which I guess is the reason some people weigh 500 pounds and others are able to maintain a normal weight?

Personally, I can go from overindulging to not eating at all and crazy exercise when I gain weight, it's very extreme, but the only reason why I am not huge yet.

sibylline

I guess it depends on the balancing factors in the chart, maybe I am lucky that I am all or nothing, it's either cake or vegetarian, organic or super healthy. Now, it would also be interesting to know what would cause that counterbalance in a chart, which I guess is the reason some people weigh 500 pounds and others are able to maintain a normal weight?

In your chart? Probably Cancer Rising with Moon in Sagittarius in aspect to Venus/Jupiter in Pisces (ruler of 6th). This says, "More, oh yes, more cake please." While the Mars/Saturn conjunction says, "What have you done?? Time to get strict, no more junk, get yourself to the gym. Now." :)

graay ghost

It's bizarre and ridiculous that we try to make weight a function of temperament and morality when it's mostly genetics and environment.