Will my baby be early?

Love2Know

Questioning when I will go into labor. Thank you.

Last edited:

Summery Joy

I don't think so. Baby is signified by saturn in Scorpio in the 2nd house. That's a slow planet in a succeedant house and a fixed sign. All indicators of tardiness. It will probably arrive after the due date.

Love2Know

I don't think so. Baby is signified by saturn in Scorpio in the 2nd house. That's a slow planet in a succeedant house and a fixed sign. All indicators of tardiness. It will probably arrive after the due date.

Thank you so much! I had a dream he was like a day or 2 late at the start of the pregnancy but everyone else around me keeps saying he might be a few days early!

venuschild

Banned
Four months ago a child of the constellation or torro asked me '...about if the child would be born within two days..' as she was having contractions.

Amazingly, aqu was on the 5th as in your horary, and it was a tough one, all the particular evidence going on within the horary, but I gave her the verdict of no, it would not be within two days but it would be very soon!

It was two days and 21 hours.

A tough one as Saturn delays yet other testimonies said otherwise, like it was coming forth quickly!

I could see by the Moon's prior aspect to Saturn, about 9 degrees ago when she got pregnant, and the coming aspect from the Moon showed a great crisis with the father; told her looked like the '..child support trap coming up..'!

I know many in the construction trade who resent those who are working non-union or hiring from temporary agencies like manpower as it as it takes the work away from the highly skilled craftsman.

hiring-part-two-temp-agencies.jpg

In other words unless someone is showing they are earnestly trying in their horary are they just here for a freebie, panhandling or hitchhiking for knowledge; taking away the horary work from those worthy who study?

funny-panhandler.jpeg

So Love2know, I'm Not being offensive, love to give contribution advice to those who show diligence and studious efforts other wise am I feeding a problem that goes against the professional horary community who have paid their worthy dues with thousands of pages of horary knowledge studied and digested who deserve the patronage of those who know they know their trade?

Last edited:

venuschild

Banned
Please let's not play the 'you are crazy game' on anyone because you do not like what they say. You well know I'm a committed astrology lover who just wants good astrology.

When you have read Henry Coley's text on this website you'll understand why he said what he did for the betterment of astrologers, our sacred art of horary:

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/clavis.html

"One grand Reason (I suppose) that hath occasioned many ingenious persons to have but low and mean thoughts of Astrology, is this; Viz. There are (and hath been) many ignorant and illiterate Professors of both Sex) in, and about this famous and Flourishing City of London, (whose names I shall not mention) that too confidently adventure to set up with a very small stock of Knowledg in Astrology, for the sake of Gain, and profess themselves Artists, but are not able to perform anything therein according to Art; only stuff their Clyents with many Impertinencies, under pretence of the Language of the Stars, thereby abusing their Querents, and consequently bring a Scandal upon this so excellent and useful a piece of Learning, and the more noble Professors thereof; which hath deterred many persons from the Study of Astrology, that otherwise (perhaps) might have proved good Proficients therein. I speak not this out of any prejudice I have to their Persons, nor in the least to advantage my own Interest, for I am a lover of Art, and those that (without abuse) do use it."

Love2know, you know I am committed, and I just wish you to shoulder your cross and get on the program for thine sake!

venuschild

Banned
Love2know

Quote:
Originally Posted by venuschild

Love2know, what actually does Venus trine Saturn, ruler of the 5th, say?

In regards to my question I have no idea

Love2know, as my dear astro brothers JupiterAsc and WCA as you've noted are dedicated horary artists and they truly want to help if they find sincere horary scholars aboard a thread, I to will test out others and hope others will put me to the test as well.

But generally the first aspect to the lord of the matter, in this Case the matter is the 5th who's lord is Saturn, and Venus trining Saturn generally says yes, as if you have truly studied sextiles and trines are yes answers while squares and oppositions are no answers.

That is 85% of the time, '...like weather forecasting..', as Anthony Louis said in his first book published under a lunation; no wonder it will possibly never be reprinted!

[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Horary-Astrology-History-Practice-AstroDivination/dp/0875423949/ref=la_B000APW31O_1_6/18635574942485427s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1407018386&sr=1-6"]http://www.amazon.com/Horary-Astrology-History-Practice-AstroDivination/dp/0875423949/ref=la_B000APW31O_1_6/18635574942485427s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1407018386&sr=1-6[/URL]

Of course when one starts hiding those books written in the past century under the couch, and seriously starts reading the data from the Old School, like Ramesey, Lilly, Bonatus, Culpeper, Coley, Ptolemy, etc., etc., one eventually notes and is totally amazed at the wonderland of knowledge that these iconic masters have left us. One sees where Anthony Louis was at fault just as Louis has admitted for he got more serious in his horary wisdom.

So generally that is a Yes!

Well what about using this:

dignities21.gif

And then what about consulting this method:

dignities-of-part-of-fortune3.jpg

And you can NOT forget utilizing this or many times you'll go amiss:

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/antiscia.html

In other words one should read these documents and digest them well:

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/texts.html

See you told us you were a beginner as you didn't know the significance of 'Venus trining Saturn', nothing wrong with that, but please do not remain as one in inertia, there are a few professionals around who actually are doing exactly that!

Last edited: