interview tomorrow

alana

i applied for a job on friday and i had interview today. i got the feeling they were interested in me but i am not so interested in the job anymore. the main reason is the schedule, three shifts in the hotel and the morning one starts at 6 a.m, night one at 22 pm. I dont know will i be able to do it since right now i have sleeping problems and i wont have any routine.
tomorrow i have second interview but i am already thinking to reject this job if i get an offer. i wanted to do this job to gain the experience but i didnt know about this work conditions from the start.
also they look for someone long term and i would do it max a year.
should i take this job or not? maybe it would be good for experience?

Attachments

• astro_2at_70_will_i_get_receptionist_job_hr.72837.30518.jpg
    astro_2at_70_will_i_get_receptionist_job_hr.72837.30518.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 35

Sunrise

i applied for a job on friday and i had interview today. i got the feeling they were interested in me but i am not so interested in the job anymore. the main reason is the schedule, three shifts in the hotel and the morning one starts at 6 a.m, night one at 22 pm. I dont know will i be able to do it since right now i have sleeping problems and i wont have any routine.
tomorrow i have second interview but i am already thinking to reject this job if i get an offer. i wanted to do this job to gain the experience but i didnt know about this work conditions from the start.
also they look for someone long term and i would do it max a year.
should i take this job or not? maybe it would be good for experience?

Hi. Alana!I do not see you getting the job! What did happen???