Random Job

TamaraL

First of all, thank you all for helping me in my past horary questions. However, I have a new question.

I wanted to figure out whether I will find a random job (e.g. waitress) and stop searching for cultural/museum/ art jobs which led me to a dead-end. The jobs I am compatible with are very rare to find.
So despite the love for my dream, I don't think I can go on like this forever. It not meant to be. (too dramatic but it feels like this after all these years of trial and error.)

Question: Will I find a random job in next weeks?

Querent: Aries= in Pisces-12th House

Quesited: 10th house- Saturn in Cap placed in 10th house

Saturn sextile Mars= I perceive that as a yes.

However, if I use the 6th House as quesited - Sun in the 8th H Saggitarius.
There is no aspect.

Thank you in advance.
T.

Attachments

• RealJob.jpg
    RealJob.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

Sunrise

First of all, thank you all for helping me in my past horary questions. However, I have a new question.

I wanted to figure out whether I will find a random job (e.g. waitress) and stop searching for cultural/museum/ art jobs which led me to a dead-end. The jobs I am compatible with are very rare to find.
So despite the love for my dream, I don't think I can go on like this forever. It not meant to be. (too dramatic but it feels like this after all these years of trial and error.)

Question: Will I find a random job in next weeks?

Querent: Aries= in Pisces-12th House

Quesited: 10th house- Saturn in Cap placed in 10th house

However, if I use the 6th House as quesited - Sun in the 8th H Saggitarius.
There is no aspect.

Thank you in advance.
T.
Yes, but before that sextile Mars first will find Mercury. Who is that Mercury???
Also It appears and plays a key role in the map. The Moon its ruled by this mercury and soon will give the ligth of Mars with opposition to Mercury.

TamaraL

Yes, but before that sextile Mars first will find Mercury. Who is that Mercury???
Also It appears and plays a key role in the map. The Moon its ruled by this mercury and soon will give the ligth of Mars with opposition to Mercury.

My dear Sunrise,
I am so sorry for my late response. I just read your message (not sure why it didn't appear on my user control panel.) Ok.. who is that mercury... Could it be the facilitator of my current seminar (she has a lot of connections). Could it be a family person? How can I know the field? Thank you so much!

TamaraL

I haven't found something yet, I wanted to ask if the chart is still valid after all these months....? Its almost 3 months since the original question.

Last edited:

besitos

"random job" sounds like day to day work - 6th house not sure why you'd use 10th. and sun does aspect you mars - 3 units. 3 months maybe.

keep looking. try to find one where you don't have to "stop looking" for a "real" (permanent) job. i'm kind of in a similar position :)

TamaraL

"random job" sounds like day to day work - 6th house not sure why you'd use 10th. and sun does aspect you mars - 3 units. 3 months maybe.

keep looking. try to find one where you don't have to "stop looking" for a "real" (permanent) job. i'm kind of in a similar position :)

First of all, hello besitos & thanks for your comment. I just found out manually (your message didn't appear in user control panel so I thought nobody commented). Yes, you are right it is the 6th House! I guess I asked in November 2018 because this was the date I started a new seminar in exhibition studies. I thought the seminar would lead to new career options. That's why I used the 10th house. So this is an older thread that seemed like a yes, however, it didn't turn out (so far) as a yes. Thank you!
Good luck with your search too:)

besitos

i didn't expect to get so many "random jobs" - temporary jobs - when i earnestly started applying. You will find one - just commit to it. Maybe there is a cafe in a museum near you.