Unstable chart?

Hey guys,

Are my planetary placements all over the place? I have many different interests - science, literature, politics, art, philosophy, business, psychology, music and I can't seem to decide upon a career path. I wish I could merge it all into one career. I have very accurate intuition and strange psychic abilities. I grasp and understand anything to their core very quickly, sometimes I feel like I have x-ray vision on the world:alien: I feel like I'm a mixture of all the elements, as much as I am fiery and outgoing, I'm cool and composed, as much as I am emotional and chaotic, I'm intellectual and rational, it's very hard to pinpoint my personality. Could you guys take a look at my chart and maybe give me some suggestions/opinions on it?

Attachments

• babejaaay.jpg
    babejaaay.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 35
  • ch 2.GIF
    ch 2.GIF
    55.4 KB · Views: 35
  • chart.png
    chart.png
    75.6 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

Alright, so you talk about having two different sides to your personality that makes you "unstable". Well, I can see why.

Moon is in Scorpion, it's fall, and it's also square it's ruler Rx Mars which is located in fiery Leo. This aspect shows emotional volatility, tendency to boil over with passion, hair trigger temper, a desire to internalize your malcontent which always fails because the pressure becomes too great etc.

You are also a Libra asc, ruled by Venus which would make you more urbane and easy going. ASC ruler is in Capricorn which would further create more reserve and emotional control in your nature, as well as add a tone of pragmaticism and common sense which helps to tone down the potential firestorm that that Moon/Mars square would feel the need to unleash. Furthermore, it is tempered by Saturn in Pisces which makes it more likely to remain in control of yourself and balanced. Venus and Saturn are in mutual reception so these 2 planets would work harmoniously in your make-up, and with them being the rulers of your Libra asc this may show that you're more stable than you think you are.

Thank you, could you possibly read any further into it? Like just a normal reading. I'm kind of struggling with my inner self, sexual orientation (I'm bi) and career choice. Everything seems to come in twos in my life. I also get bored very easily and constantly need to read, do, learn something new, find it hard to commit to one thing, maybe that's a personal problem, I don't know.
:innocent:

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
hi LunaRose95

just a few reflections

mercury is square to your node so you are very intelligent with a quick wit and excellent practical sense. this aspect cab give your psychic abilities if you embraces these ideas and powers. mars is opposed to mercury and therefore square the node. this gives you a impetuous nature.as you sais, youy need to move, read learn new things hand have new experiences.
your Venus/mars midpoint is conjunct to Uranus so you are extremely passionate an very sexual. you attract many men and women as Uranus in a woman's chart can show a bisexual or lesbian tendencies. but this aspect is not good for steady relationships because you thrive on intensity in life or love .and when a relationship cools down or becomes boring, you don't stay around.
the Saturn/chiron midpoint is conjunct the juno/Jupiter midpoint which shows you are very critical when in a relationship and often find the restrictions on your freedom in a steady relationship to be limiting and stagnating, hence you aren't really interested in monogamy or commitment at this point.
but paradoxically, in your deepest emotional center you are quite critical and demanding, but at the same time insecure and shy. this is shown by the Saturn/sun midpoint opposed to the mars/chiron midpoint with this opposition square to true Lilith.
so this can be confusing to you because the impulses of Lilith sort of spring from within you and are not elicited by the environment per se, yet at the same time, you are incredibly emotive and expressive in the social /emotional environment you create around yourself.
so you are capable of reacting in two polar opposite manners tot he same outside stimuli, depending on the timing or whether your subconscious inner emotions are predominant or you conscious personality is predominant.
generally speaking, it seems you have been in the subconscious frame of mind in the past few months.

you might post a chart from astro.com as it is much easier to read.

rahu

hi LunaRose95

just a few reflections

mercury is square to your node so you are very intelligent with a quick wit and excellent practical sense. this aspect cab give your psychic abilities if you embraces these ideas and powers. mars is opposed to mercury and therefore square the node. this gives you a impetuous nature.as you sais, youy need to move, read learn new things hand have new experiences.
your Venus/mars midpoint is conjunct to Uranus so you are extremely passionate an very sexual. you attract many men and women as Uranus in a woman's chart can show a bisexual or lesbian tendencies. but this aspect is not good for steady relationships because you thrive on intensity in life or love .and when a relationship cools down or becomes boring, you don't stay around.
the Saturn/chiron midpoint is conjunct the juno/Jupiter midpoint which shows you are very critical when in a relationship and often find the restrictions on your freedom in a steady relationship to be limiting and stagnating, hence you aren't really interested in monogamy or commitment at this point.
but paradoxically, in your deepest emotional center you are quite critical and demanding, but at the same time insecure and shy. this is shown by the Saturn/sun midpoint opposed to the mars/chiron midpoint with this opposition square to true Lilith.
so this can be confusing to you because the impulses of Lilith sort of spring from within you and are not elicited by the environment per se, yet at the same time, you are incredibly emotive and expressive in the social /emotional environment you create around yourself.
so you are capable of reacting in two polar opposite manners tot he same outside stimuli, depending on the timing or whether your subconscious inner emotions are predominant or you conscious personality is predominant.
generally speaking, it seems you have been in the subconscious frame of mind in the past few months.

you might post a chart from astro.com as it is much easier to read.

rahu
Thank you very much for the detailed reading, it is interestingly spot on. I think you are right, I have been in a subconscious mind state recently and it's starting to annoy me, feel like I'm going to explode soon and just change everything in my life. Could you maybe tell me a bit about the purpose and karma in my chart? And how do I delete posts cause I posted too much of the same one thinking it didn't come up.:innocent:

rahu

Banned
hi again
first,you can't delete your original thread but you can erase everything you posted and leave the post empty except for a few words.often the moderator will delete the post after you have emptied the post .you can delete addition posting to a thread you started but again you can't delete the original post on the thread you started .

I added a few more symbols to your chart...

eris is square to venus and the midpoint is conjunct to your sun. this highlights you very strong sexual energy. in addition to your psychic abilities ,you are an exceptionally sexual creature. but eris adds an instability to relationships and often bring jealous and and destructive competitive natures.

eros is aspected by a 3/20 harmonic to psyche. these two symbols involved ultra romantic. idealized and spiritual attraction. but the 3/20 aspect shows that in these types of relationships, the relationships tends to be antagonistic. so even with what my be felt as soulmates , your still have a streak of independence.the midpoint of eros and psyche is square to your moon/nessus conjunction.
the moon/nessus conjunction tends t shows you had a rather harsh emotional childhood as nessus can show emotional or sexual abuse. this is very likely in your chart because besides the nessus/moon conjunction ,your eris/venus square will draw negative social/sexual vibrations to you,even as a child.
ixion is conjunct to moon and nessus which shows that you have some kind osocial discord in your families heritage. it could be family feuds of discordant social interactions with society in general. but with psyche/eros square this stellium of moon/nessus and ixion, it is likely that you attract lovers or relationships with individuals that bring family tensions. it is almost a romeo and Juliet aspect where you become involved with people inherently antagonistic to your social and family standing or beliefs.this usually brings disapproval from your or their family.
this streak of social discord is also show by Jupiter square to satrun and the midpoint conjunct to Uranus. this ads to the picture that your heritage involves iconoclasts or "rebellious" actions in the family.
this aspect also goes along with your general feelings of turbulent and discontent, as it can show you have your own set of standards and often find yourself at odds with the standards of society. Uranus is sextile to the moon/nessus/ixion stellium so it is likely that you usually find ways to accommodate your "unruly" nature with acceptable social patterns.

Uranus is also conjunct to eros, again, a indication of a very passionate nature and as afore mentined Uranus often is associated with woman to woman love, so this conjunction would tend to draw more interest women to you. but you are so passionate , bi sexual is probably a more accurate description of your power of attraction.

it is interesting that your moon/Saturn midpoint is conjunct to venus. this indicates that you have desires for a single mate, which is so surprising because you have such a wild social nature so to speak.
in this vein, you juno is opposed to vesta which implies a desire to form a "sacred" or devoted relationship.
mars is square to you pallas indicating that you must express you femininity, your knowledge and wisdom and your personal strength.

as regards to your purpose or karma, it is hard to make a distinct comment.
but my opinion is , your karma involves working in alternative and reformative social causes or profession and it seems that a spouse, likely older with be needed to ground you so that you can accomplish that life you choose to follow. I think as you reach your Saturn return a few years down the line, you will met and older person who will compliment and ground you

pluto is conjunct to ixion and square to your sun. this can imply that many of the seemingly restrictive experiences you have had are reflections from a past life. this sun/pluto square is another indication of unconscious dynamics directly affecting your conscious perspective. in this case with the square, you have to learn inhibition dnlearn to take small step to reach your goals.
psychologically sun square to pluto also gives a emotional "void at times. it can make you very reflective. the south node will transit you sun in late march and the node will square your pluto in late april. so your subconscious or reflective mood will continue. your feeling of Bursting" will likely get stronger but you must stay centered and not let chaos overwhelm you emotionally because pluto does rule death and march -april period may bring dangerous circumstances around you. pluto can bring health problems but pluto also gives the power to overcome all health issue with a focused consciousness and meditation.
as pluto is also past life connections, it is very possible that in march/april you lifes purpose or karma may become clearer to you. so focus of observing what options and circumstance come to you in march april as this time period likely will condition or define your actions for your future.
rahu

Attachments

• astro_2gw_1963_lunarrose_74039_48134.jpg
    astro_2gw_1963_lunarrose_74039_48134.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 14
Last edited: